PDA

View Full Version : redneck style...

kicken250x
07-04-2003, 04:19 PM
we had our 4th of july redneck style! now i know what your thinking, shot guns and things of this sort but you are only half right. i broke out the good ol' potato gun:devil: greatest thing i have ever built! i knew my aunt and uncle were going to be shooting off fire works tonight so we went and sat at the texico station right up from their house and when we heard them start shooting them off we drove infront of their house with my potato gun (6ft long haha). when we got right infront of it i shot a potato over top of their house with a modle rocket engine stuck in the back of it with the fuse soaked in gas. they were shooting alot of random big stuff off and then i come with the redneck shot gun and shoot a flaming potato over their house. then we come back 15 min later (they are still shooting them off). they were like "man some1 shot a damn potato over top of our house while we were shooting off our fire works!" it was all we could do to keep from laughing. then i walked over to the truck loaded it and shot it from there and they all turn around and look at me and here i come from around the cars with a big *** potato gun and they are rollin sayin its the greatest thing they had ever seen in their life. we shot all kinds of stuff out of it tonight rocket engines, potatos, duct tape, mud, rice, water, pickles, hotdogs, sparklers my uncle yelled for the keys to his truck and i shot them accross the field to him with the gun. we shot everything we could think of! anyway im sure yall are tired of readin by now, just thought i would share my night with you! later...:p

4wheelboy
07-04-2003, 04:32 PM
haha sounds like my kind of 4th of july:devil:

blondie69
07-04-2003, 05:00 PM
LMAO!!:devil:

Jeeze I never did ANYTHING like that on Canada Day...I had BBQ, and I went to see Fireworks in Halifax. ::sarcastic voice:: whoo hoo

haha:blah:

4wheelboy
07-04-2003, 05:12 PM
haha all we did was have a bear bottle shoot. our gun is just lik a spud gun but it used compressed air instead of hair spray and a litgher

Stevie-D
07-05-2003, 02:23 AM
i went to the local fireworks show. tailgate party:devil:

kicken250x
07-05-2003, 04:16 PM
this had to of been the best 4th ive had in a few years. it was pretty cool. anyone else do nething similar?

Glow Plug
07-05-2003, 04:23 PM
lmao sounds like fun.

All i did on canada day was sat at home with my parents woot woot party animal right here :rolleyes:

CHAUNCY
07-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Sounds cool man;)

Big400EX
07-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Sounds like fun, all we did was stay home and I thought of ways to get my quad..

kicken250x
07-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Sounds like fun, all we did was stay home and I thought of ways to get my quad..

thought of ways to get ur quad? huh? what did u sell urs or something?