PDA

View Full Version : already saw some explosions today!

optikid123
07-04-2003, 10:22 AM
well my 4th of july was goin pretty boring so i decided to take my boat down into the barnegate bay i was crusing around for a while and while i was comming through the mantoloking bridge i heard a boom then saw smoke coming outta the boat near me. next thing you kno the thing is engulfed in a 8 foot flame and floated under the bridge. ( made of wood ) then outta no where SEATOW shows up and throws an anchor on it and pulls it out into the middle of the bay. it was pretty crazy

CHAUNCY
07-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Sounds like it was pretty crazy!

07-04-2003, 11:18 AM
wow...im about to light a stick of dynamite we stole from my neighbor who is a construction worker? how powerful are they actually & how far back should we be...this is a whole stick.

Rip_Tear
07-04-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
wow...im about to light a stick of dynamite we stole from my neighbor who is a construction worker? how powerful are they actually & how far back should we be...this is a whole stick.

First that is pretty dumb, but bury it in about 2' + of dirt and go as far back so you can still see it, I would suggest having something to hide behind just incase, I don't know what the charge on that stick is... make sure no innocents are around you never know..

That is crazy about the boat thing! It would stuck to see the bridge catch on fire..

2002_300_EX
07-04-2003, 12:51 PM

I set of a 1/4 stick today, it blew a crater in an asphalt road. Id get pics if my cam was here. BAH! Anyways, if you have a whole stick of TNT, lite it and run and run until it goes off. The grounds shakes when they go off. Actually. Dont lite it. You might kill someone. Sell it instead.

Pvt. Maggot
07-04-2003, 02:59 PM
yeah i saw some too...flying at my and friends heads and ****....tommarow is gonna be fun...paintball guns. :devil:

Big400EX
07-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Thats crazy, a stick of dynamite that is really powerful, you could blow up half your house with it.:eek2:

Stay Safe!

Honda4trax250x
07-04-2003, 03:58 PM

dude be careful

07-04-2003, 07:09 PM
holy **** that was loud....when i blew it up I ran & ran & ran untill it blew up & when it did the shockave threw me on the ground....the cops were everywhere & it blew a whole up like 10 feet deep & were filling the sides up with cement tomorrow & then were gonna make a pool....OMG were gonna go steal some more tomorrow...my neighbor has like 10 sticks in his truckbed unlocked.

400exrules
07-05-2003, 04:44 AM
wut did the cops and other ppl say?

07-05-2003, 04:59 AM
i told my neighbors it was a firework & just laid low until the cops left...were not in city limits & we did it out in my field on my property so they cant really do anything.