PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacers

Blysster
01-14-2002, 03:07 PM
I'm debating on weather I should buy wheel spacers or save up to get a longer axle. Do they make a big difference in handling and do they hold up to jumps OK? They are alot cheaper than a axle but I don't think they would hold. I do mostly trail riding...I would apreciate any help..

thanks

01-14-2002, 06:38 PM
if ur mainly doin trail riden then u should b alright wit the spacers, they will hold up fine on jumps just dont try to go too big.

"BLAHH"300!!
01-14-2002, 11:34 PM
lets see there's 2 on each side of the axel.. ones is 1 inch thick and the other is 1 1/2 inches thick
..and they slide onto the axel....i read on one of these posts' about some that bolt on behind your rim?.....anyway....i can make it the stock withe or +1 -or +1/12 or +2 1/2....it's on +1 1/2 right now....or are they ones 1/2 inch thick and the other 's wait
come to think of it i think ones 2 inches and the other is 1/2 inch thick.......whateer you get my point........take off your hub and slide em' on....no big deal....and their sturdy....i suppose...... they'v been on for a while and no problems yet..other than thinking i had enugh room between a tree when i realy didn't...that **** kinda hurts....