PDA

View Full Version : First MX race tomorow

UglyMotha™
07-03-2003, 08:06 AM
yup first time i have ever raced MX and was wondering what class should i enter seeing how this is my first time, i have no clue :confused:

Doibugu2
07-03-2003, 08:33 AM
You better fill your boots with some metal to keep your light arse from flying away.

Good luck!

I got 18th in my first XC race. So we'll see how you do!

UglyMotha™
07-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Thanks man, i definantly need the luck, actually i was hoping my light arse is what gives me the edge, least it helps in drag races so hopfully it will benifit me at the track

well i was hoping more people would chime in but i guess i'm on my own here, my buddy told me to run the woodsman class, so i guess that will be the one since no one said different :huh

QuadJunkies
07-03-2003, 04:46 PM
good luck and let us know how you idd.Have someone take some pics too!!!:blah:

mx400
07-03-2003, 04:52 PM
good luck man. first mx race i had i placed 9th overall and 5th in my class. take lots of pics man

TC17
07-03-2003, 07:31 PM
good luck! i raced D class i got 3 or 10. D you can't double and they're not super fast but there are a bunch of modded 400's, R's, Z's, warriors, stuff like that. i'd do C if i were you.

UglyMotha™
07-04-2003, 12:00 PM
well just got back, and i feel like i've been hit by a truck, i got some pics i'll post on monday cause my adapter for my camera is at work my woman took some nice video footage too anyways i finished 12th in my first moto outta 16 and i was cruising in second until a stupid raptor came around the inside of the corner and i was outside and he blew thru and needles to say i now know what it's like to be super man pretty rough for my first race so then three hours i was pumped and ready to go again for my second moto and then came a big down poor and it was canceled so that sucked the big one but i think i would have been better in a higher class cause it seemed like all the dudes in my class were a bunch of hill jacks that couldn't ride, oh well live and learn, i'm ready to do it again

QuadJunkies
07-04-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
well just got back, and i feel like i've been hit by a truck, i got some pics i'll post on monday cause my adapter for my camera is at work my woman took some nice video footage too anyways i finished 12th in my first moto outta 16 and i was cruising in second until a stupid raptor came around the inside of the corner and i was outside and he blew thru and needles to say i now know what it's like to be super man pretty rough for my first race so then three hours i was pumped and ready to go again for my second moto and then came a big down poor and it was canceled so that sucked the big one but i think i would have been better in a higher class cause it seemed like all the dudes in my class were a bunch of hill jacks that couldn't ride, oh well live and learn, i'm ready to do it again at least you didnt come in last!!!:blah: congrats on your first race.;)