PDA

View Full Version : Problems......Should I be Worried

H0nDo
07-03-2003, 05:54 AM
Yesterday i was using my quad for work on a beach at a lake......i had something behind it to disc up the sand......i was running in 1st gear most of the time......when i was done i took it out for a little spin and it was alright for a while but then it kinda died like it was out of gas......but it wasnt......i waited on it for like 2 minutes then it fired right up......

Should i be conserned about something being screwed up......or is that normal after it gets hot?

Seth

P.S. Quad is 88 trx 300

Big - D Racing
07-03-2003, 07:55 AM
You need to let it cool after a good riding or especially towing something it puts a big strain on the engne plus it was probably getting hardly any wind to cool it because you were going so slow. I say let it cool for a good 30 mins atleast before you ride it again. That is normal when it overheats, but is never a good thing.

H0nDo
07-03-2003, 08:04 AM
Thanks i thought thats what it was......but the temp light never came on thats why i wasnt sure......

Big - D Racing
07-03-2003, 01:01 PM
It never came on because there is no such thing as one(unless you pu something on). That green light on the 400 is a neutral light and anytime your quad is in neutral it should come on.

Scott-300ex
07-03-2003, 01:39 PM
hello?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not everyone has a 400...............he has a 88 trx 300 like his post states...............just because a lot of people have a 400 doesn't mean you should just assume he has one..........read his post next time:rolleyes: :p

Big - D Racing
07-03-2003, 03:12 PM
:o I'm so sorry for affending you scott 300ex. Sorry for assuming he was one of the 90% of exriders that has a 400ex. Hey scott next time instead of acting like a di*k because I didn't realize he had a 300, try to correct me like a man. I'm so sorry Scott, now go jump on your 300 and race some little kids on their 70's.:devil: :blah: :macho :p I bet you still won't win.:eek2:

Scott-300ex
07-03-2003, 03:28 PM
i always put (no flame intended) after a post like the one i posted but i didn't on this one because i thought the ":p " was good enough, but i guess you didn't understand that that meant j/k, i was joking about the sarcasam i put in my post, hence the avatar (face), i was just saying that you need to pay more attention, sorry if you don't understand that....but you should look closer....hey, just like you didn't look close at the opening post..lol

now you are calling me not a man because i used some sarcasm in my post with an intended j/k at the end? and then you bring up that useless comment of yours?:huh that is called hypocrytical which means you say one thing and don't agree with it, just like you said i should insult you like a "man", now i did insult you like a "man", i pointed out to you that you need to READ the full post and don't just assume, with a little bit of sarcasm involved. Now the comment you made was VERY child like and untrue, and you have the nerve to call me an idiot!?:huh

please keep your stupid comments to yourself when all i did was bring something to your attention, i don't think anyone wants to hear it and/or care...................next time please admit you were wrong or something like a "MAN"

i refuse to respond to anymore of your useless posts