PDA

View Full Version : What to do about obsessed boyfriend?

KP_47
07-02-2003, 09:01 PM
OK, I have been wondering this for a while, and i wanted some oppinions. I have a boyfriend who is incredibly obsessed with ridding, and his 4-wheeler, and he doesnt even care about anything else, and it has been over 1 year and a half, so i was just wondering what to do with him, or "us"???Maybe someone, or someone(s) can help me decide???

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 09:05 PM
make him buy you a bike.. and then you can become obsessed too..

or just make him deal with you being obsessed with something you like just like you are sorta doing with his obsession...

everytime i re-read this.. it makes less sense to me.. sometimes i hardly understand what i even wrote..:huh

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 09:06 PM
ohh.. you might as well mention it was Narly R right?..

you already said so in the other thread... so.. i guess im not really pointing anything out to anybody then

KP_47
07-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Ya, it is really nice of me to just center him, when this was like his sight in the first place, and now i am talkin about him being my boyfriend. When he reads all of these he is gonna wonder what i am talkin about! He asks me to sign up as a member, and then i sign up, adn tell everyone i am his girfriend. Like you all care!haha!But thanx for the info. Hey, maybe he should buy me a bike! Ya right!

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 09:16 PM
tell him to seel his bike like he was thinking about anyways.. then he can buy you something nice of your choice:muscle:

KP_47
07-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey, that always works. How could you remember what he was going to do? (about his bike)You must be on here a lot, to remember. I guess he is too though. He would never just get me soemthing nice over his bike! That is like his life, and ya, nothing anyone says is oing to change his mind about it.Which is ok. I guess it is just a hobbie for him?! How often are you on this?

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 09:28 PM
im on more now during the summer.. i usually read more stuff than i do post..

i just remembered him talking about that from a thread cause ive always seen him on here lol..

im just obsessive about my bike too.. but i know when to shut up about it and talk about something else with a girl lol..

once the eyes glaze over.. i know enough to change the subject lol

KP_47
07-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Ya, he is pretty good at catching himself, adn realizing when enough is enough. But sometimes it takes him a while. The main thing that bothers me is that he will beg me to got to the dunes with him, and i ahvea friend who also rides, so i will ride out there with her, and then we will get out there, adn "narly_r" asks me to get on the back of his bike, and we ride for like 5 minutes, and then it is like "ok kourtni, i want to jump, can you get off for a ces, adn then 20 minutes later, ok you can get back on" and i am fine with him ridding, but i feel in the way @ the coast, and he thinks it is cause i dont want to be with him, but it is really cause i dont want to get in the way. no what i mean? And it wouldnt hurt him to take lessons from you on what to talk about. cause you arent rambling on about your bike! lol!

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 09:52 PM
lol...

sounds like he needs to figure out how you feel every time he tells you to get off..

i mean when i usually ask someone to go ride. i try to take it upon myself and make sure they have a good time. and that i dont ignore them

should prolly tell him how it makes you feel..

KP_47
07-02-2003, 09:58 PM
I really shoulnt be complaining i suppose, cause he does his best, and i have been pretty happy with him lately. And he knows how i feel about him telling me to get off(i think) and if not, he is probably really curious with what, and who i have been typing with since i have like nothing in common with anyone. He will probably go through all of my posts.Which i dont really care, cause i didnt think that i would get any replies, but now that you have been typing to me, i dont look like such an idiot.

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 10:11 PM
lol...

im still waiting to see his responses tomorrow.. should be pretty good..

lol

KP_47
07-02-2003, 10:19 PM
What responses? To what i have been typing about him?

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 10:25 PM
yeah just the thread in general.:ermm:

KP_47
07-02-2003, 10:25 PM
I would never dump him because he rides though. And i would never make him chose. That would be the stupidest reason to dump a guy. He cant help loving to ride. I just thought that it would be a good conversation starter.I still wonder about him sometimes though.lol!:D

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 10:48 PM
yeah.. it think there should always be alternatives to a girl making a guy chose..

one of the guys i talk to online is selling his atv so he can buy a car because his gf wants him to drive her places..

that is too tough of a choice depending on who the gf is imo..

i felt for that guy lol

MOUSE
07-03-2003, 12:27 AM
OH the drama :eek2:

Jennys440'Dale
07-03-2003, 12:38 AM
Had the same problem here. When my fiance and I started going out 6 years ago, he was in LOVE with me and someone else (his 350x) I hated that thing! Sometimes I felt like he paid more attention to it than he did me. I finally came to terms and had to either leave him or stick it out. Well, obviously I stuck it out and I am glad I did! I love my 400ex...... oh yea, and him!

"If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!!"

Good luck! Hope you can get a quad soon!

jcv400ex
07-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I'm getting the same slack from my girl-friend....she hates my 4 wheeler, and now that I bought into a Motorcycle shop.....oh my, she's really on the rampage. She's thinking of changing her name to Honda....then maybe I'll take her for a ride every now and then. :D

In my defense, I bought her a Trailblazer. But that didn't last too long. She hates riding with other people. So the Blazer is gone. Next year I'll try it again.....maybe this time she'll stay with it.

My advice, your never going to get him to quit riding. Either join in on the fun and make the best of it, or be miserable....and that isn't any fun. :ermm:

Braff1
07-03-2003, 12:51 AM
KP here is my suggestions.

1) tell your man he needs to buy you a guad so you can ride toghater. You know quality time.
2) tell him he then needs to teach you how to ride.
3) be glad that he likes playing with his quad rather than the strippers.

Jenny is right,before you know it you will be obsessed just as much as him.

Crazy4bluEx
07-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Braff1
KP here is my suggestions.

3) be glad that he likes playing with his quad rather than the strippers.

LMAO :blah:

Got Huevos?
07-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by KP_47
OK, I have been wondering this for a while, and i wanted some oppinions. I have a boyfriend who is incredibly obsessed with ridding, and his 4-wheeler, and he doesnt even care about anything else, and it has been over 1 year and a half, so i was just wondering what to do with him, or "us"???Maybe someone, or someone(s) can help me decide???

blondie69
07-03-2003, 02:02 AM
get him to buy her a quad!?!?!?!?:huh gawd...thats alota money!!!!! I wouldn't make anyone buy me a quad....especially Andy....
i'd say save up and buy your own quad....don't get anyone else to buy it for ya. and remember....quadin is a sport....u should encourage it, especially if someone is really good at it or they really enjoy it. so u might as well get used to it, thats all i can say.

lil400exman
07-03-2003, 02:31 AM
i choose my girl over my quad cause i might not always have her but a quad u can always rebuild and it will be around but i never know with my girl so i take the time when i can with her:o ;)

DEAL
07-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Quads don't talk back and complain when you don't pay enough attention to them.
Enough said.

Tommy 17
07-03-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i choose my girl over my quad cause i might not always have her but a quad u can always rebuild and it will be around but i never know with my girl so i take the time when i can with her:o ;)

and ur the prime example of someone who is completely whipped and on a 2 inch lease...

let ur b.f go have fun... i know if i was him i'd tell u where to go jump;) b4 i gave up my quad... seems ur jealous

lil400exman
07-03-2003, 03:07 AM
nope lol i bought her a bike bro we ride alot it just if it comes down to it i know what i need not a toy but someone to grow old with............................i could see u being single ur whole life........:rolleyes:

blondie69
07-03-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
Quads don't talk back and complain when you don't pay enough attention to them.
Enough said.

oh really now? haha jp:p

Honda4trax250x
07-03-2003, 03:55 AM
wow i feel like we are watching a soap opera

Castor-426ex
07-03-2003, 04:07 AM
heres what ya do

call 1800-4- JERRY

that right its the jerry springer show

you got to look at the bright side

men and quads.....cant seperate them

we have a soft spot for you girls but be glad we aint knockin the bottom out of some neighbor down the street

or snorting a line

or selling our bodies for sexual pleasure

drinking out of the milk jug

pissin on the toilet seat

ect ect

blondie69
07-03-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
wow i feel like we are watching a soap opera

Welcome to Life, Love & Quads...last episode.......

Narly R
07-03-2003, 05:42 AM
OMG! I cant belive u asked this, wel I dunno what to say!!!! I love ridding with her and would get her a bike if I could, but I cant, and I dont think she would ride with me if I did?! I dont ALWAYS talk about my bike, I spend time with you too, but Im obsessed what can i say!:p

Hey 310Rdunner I was only thinking about selling my bike for a..... Houser 450!!!!!!:D But Im not, KP_47 when I turn pro Ill get any ike you want!!!;) If you want one that is, but Im at a loss for words....:( :confused2

Glow Plug
07-03-2003, 05:52 AM
lmao this is a pretty good thread

Narly R
07-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Ya I can already see this! Its going to be a 5 start 1000 posts, and your all going to go on her side and say how im OBSESSED! j/p:p But I guess well see huh! Wel i guess Im obsessed and always will be but that doesnt mean i can have other things in my life! Quads, Girls, its all ya need right!?:D

07-03-2003, 06:00 AM

would his quad ever try to take something he loves away from him? think of it this way, if he spends all his free time riding whens he gonna have time to cheat on you, if i was him id dump your ***, what kinda person wants to force somone and something they love apart just for themselves, a selfish person thats who:grr: id say do him a favor and break up with him:)

07-03-2003, 06:01 AM
sounds like he needs his *** kicked up between his shoulders....:eek:

:huh

MOUSE
07-03-2003, 06:04 AM
http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/contrib/edoom/iamwithstupid.gif

Narly R
07-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Alright Im going to straighten this up RIGHT now! Its not like how she says! I spend A LOT of time with her, like a couple nights ago I was supose to be home around 9:30-10 and I stayed out untill like almost 12 just to be with her and I got into trouble for her! I mean I love my bike ya Im shure you all do but I also like her a lot ok and spend quit abit of time with her! I could ride more, Im not a selfish a-hole that doesnt spend time with his gf!;)

Glow Plug
07-03-2003, 06:13 AM
Well why would you try to take tthe thing he loves most besides you away from him. He's not trying to stop you from going to the mall is he? And you can't say that you never have carried on about things that he has little or no intrest in

Castor-426ex
07-03-2003, 06:25 AM
next time you have him go to the store for maxi pads i hope he tells you no!!!

MOUSE
07-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
next time you have him go to the store for maxi pads i hope he tells you no!!!

hey guys give her a little slack, she just wants him to spend time with her. remember most women are alot more emotional than men. well most anyways :eek: (rico)

Castor-426ex
07-03-2003, 06:57 AM
LMGDFAO!!!!

KP_47
07-03-2003, 07:04 AM
Thanx for the info.i think?It isnt like i want him to stop ridding. And i am not as bad as other girls. like one guy i have been talking to. He is getting rid of his bike for his girlfriend. Its not like i am asking him t do that i mean come on. I am not like obsessed with him like some of you are making it sound. He can ride if he wants to. It is just like..........you'll never know until you expierience it yourself! That is all i have to say.(foe now)

MOUSE
07-03-2003, 07:08 AM
Thanx for the info.i think?It isnt like i want him to stop ridding. And i am not as bad as other girls. like one guy i have been talking to. He is getting rid of his bike for his girlfriend. Its not like i am asking him t do that i mean come on. I am not like obsessed with him like some of you are making it sound. He can ride if he wants to. It is just like..........you'll never know until you expierience it yourself! That is all i have to say.(foe now)

believe me i understand........ im married :eek2:

KP_47
07-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Well, then maybe you do know. And thats great, but i am not even close to getting married. And i am dur that if you are then you know egzactly what i mean, if not more. But some peeps are sayin like that i am whipped and crap when i am not. I just think he is a little to obbsessed with his bike, and needs to have other intrests too. But hey it is his life, and if that is what he wants to do, then he can hvae @ it. And like some of you have been saying, i AM NOT trying to take it away from him, so you must not have read the thread correctly. Just thought that i should clear that up.

RED121572
07-03-2003, 07:35 AM
:eek:

Not to be so harsh,.... but either learn to deal with it, join him on his rides or move on with your life. :(

Good luck and let us know how things work out for ya.

FourFiftyFour
07-03-2003, 08:10 AM

I tell any guy i date or talk to or whatever... look I ride... you arent gonna stop me from riding my quad.... I go out to the track usually every weekend... and thats just me... dont be jealous of another guy.. just be jealous of the quad b/c more likely I will be spending more money on it and takin it out.... lmao.... anyways.... if you arent into riding or dont support it as much.... then I would find you someone else....... b/c u cant stop obsessive quad racers from riding... well money might do it but theyd wanna spend the money on a new quad.......... so either way u will be stuck with him always all about quads.. so if u arent wanting to ride or race or anything maybe find someone with better common interests

DEAL
07-03-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
I tell any guy i date or talk to or whatever... look I ride... you arent gonna stop me from riding my quad.... I go out to the track usually every weekend... and thats just me... dont be jealous of another guy.. just be jealous of the quad b/c more likely I will be spending more money on it and takin it out.... lmao.... anyways.... if you arent into riding or dont support it as much.... then I would find you someone else....... b/c u cant stop obsessive quad racers from riding... well money might do it but theyd wanna spend the money on a new quad.......... so either way u will be stuck with him always all about quads.. so if u arent wanting to ride or race or anything maybe find someone with better common interests

There ... every mans dream woman right there.

Narly R
07-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Ok I dunno if yall notive, but KP_47 is my girlfriend. I do lots of stuff besides ride, KP you make it sound like thats all I do, I LOVE ridding and it will always be part of my life, but come on I do other stuf, with you and things!;)

toby400ex
07-03-2003, 11:17 AM
the only good advice is live with it and quitcher *****en

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 01:14 PM
lmao.. this has gotten pretty good so far..:p

lots of good advice.. like kara said thats basically how it is.. theres no stopping the flow fo money spent on riding/racing.. it never will end until he for some reason stops riding.. just got to find out how to work your guys's time together into it...:ermm:

Narly R
07-03-2003, 01:20 PM
^ what all did you tell her man she said she talked to you for HOURS!!! Man you never gave me your YIM name what the deal? I dont feel loved!:( J/p but guys it isnt as bad as she makes it sound! KP_47 Tell us ow casey is doing when ya can! I dont think I like this thread!

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 01:47 PM
nah.. we didnt talk too long.. was like an hour or less prolly on yahoo..

she seems to still like ya, if not at least a little bit still :p

j/p with ya..

Narly R
07-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Well now shes just going to dump me and go out with you!:( she has allways has a thing for those 310's!!!!!!!!:(

:p ha hope ya had fun!

AtvMxRider
07-03-2003, 02:05 PM
:huh

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Well now shes just going to dump me and go out with you!

in that case.. why dont you just pass on her number then... save you some time and agony.. ... you know.. just to be nice;)

DEAL
07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
This thread is still goin on?
Damn I wouldn't be able to handle this, if I wanted high maintence I would have bought a yamaha.

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 02:21 PM
This thread is still goin on?
Damn I wouldn't be able to handle this, if I wanted high maintence I would have bought a yamaha.

:uhoh: :tired:

Narly R
07-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Ya know I realy dont know, this is going to get closed probably.

Narly R
07-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
in that case.. why dont you just pass on her number then... save you some time and agony.. ... you know.. just to be nice;)

Ill do that!:huh Well this is going to lead to bad things, Im stopping now!

LMGDAO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

AtvMxRider
07-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
, this is going to get closed probably.

250EXking
07-03-2003, 02:37 PM

07-03-2003, 04:20 PM
vroooom:tired:

jcv400ex
07-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
There ... every mans dream woman right there.

I've been saying that forever.....Kara rules, now if I can just get her to move to Pennsylvania......I've got 4 tracks within 40 miles of my house! :D

47_kp
07-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Oh, sorry that i dont match up to her standards!

jcv400ex
07-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Hey, don't worry, you can't be perfect! :p J/K I have a soft spot for lady racers.

I think you've posted over your limit without posting a pic! :D Don't worry girl, you sound cool too.

Chef
07-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Well now shes just going to dump me and go out with you!:( she has allways has a thing for those 310's!!!!!!!!:(

She likes the slow ones does she?:rolleyes:

Narly R
07-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Ya Im just too much power for her I guess.....:( :ermm:

LOL no she likes POWER!:D

47_kp
07-03-2003, 06:28 PM
power???he thinks he has power???ha! Ya, his bike!

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 06:31 PM
left him ride it and leave him alone

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Alright Im going to straighten this up RIGHT now! Its not like how she says! I spend A LOT of time with her, like a couple nights ago I was supose to be home around 9:30-10 and I stayed out untill like almost 12 just to be with her and I got into trouble for her! I mean I love my bike ya Im shure you all do but I also like her a lot ok and spend quit abit of time with her! I could ride more, Im not a selfish a-hole that doesnt spend time with his gf!;)

iu think where sure uyour not a selfish hole or you wouldnt have a g/f anyway, kp just let him do want he wants, if its making you sacrifice so much of your time then leave

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 06:37 PM

what *** idiot would sell his bike for his g/f?

47_kp
07-03-2003, 06:39 PM
What ar you talking about? Did i ever say he couldn't ride? NO! Did iever sy that i have to scrafice anything??NO!

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 06:43 PM
well then maybe you 2 should work some plan out like a custady plan for devorced parents, lol sounds stupid but like maybe one weekend and some week days he has to make time for you time where he doesnt talk about qauds, then other days he can go ride, i dont even talk about my quad around my g/f she nos i ride and race but thats about it.

47_kp
07-03-2003, 06:52 PM
i THINK THAT WE WILL WORK IT OUT. BOY DO YOU GUYS COME UP WITH SOME CRAZY IDEAS!THANX THOUGH.KEEP ON GIVING ME OPTIONS. WORKS FOR ME, BUT I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW BREAKING UPISNT AN OPTION!

Narly R
07-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Ok were just fine no planning its ok really, we get along over it!;) Dont worry!

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 07:01 PM
i got an idea maybe narly could get injured, like break a leg or somthing riding his 4wheeler so he has fun but then kp can dio everythign for him so she gets to spend alot of time with him :D

sorry its late and im bored

Narly R
07-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Ya id rather not brake a leg, but ya know I guess it might happen sometime!:ermm:

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 07:16 PM
well if it does then put her to work, hehehe j/k :)

47_kp
07-03-2003, 07:17 PM
I think that i would rather him not break anything. I love that he rides, no doubt, adn i don mean to complain, i was just wondering what other people thought of this, and how many more people had to deal with it.I would never break up with him cause he rides. I may seem like i am stupid to all of you cause i dont have a bike, but when it comes to that, i am not! He means too much to me then to just break up!

Martin Blair
07-03-2003, 07:28 PM
well then like you guys said you need to work it out im sure you will find something since you both agree you dont wnt to break up.

Narly R
07-03-2003, 07:36 PM
lol were not arguing over this its ok, were good to go! thanks for the replies though!;)

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 07:37 PM
so.. does that mean i cant have her number? :blah: ;)

47_kp
07-03-2003, 07:39 PM
I mean think aboutit. We are happy, with everything,(besides that all he talks about is his bike) but i will get used to it, adn i know that he likes me, adn not JUST his bike, and we have been together for over a year, so ya. That wont be happening anytime soon.

47_kp
07-03-2003, 07:41 PM
Ya "narly" what about 310? He still wants my #What happens with that??lol!

310Rduner
07-03-2003, 07:44 PM
i think ill just have to take it upon myself on yahoo..

sorry narly.. out with the old in with the new.. you know how it is :o

:devil:

Narly R
07-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Well then i dunno give it to him i guess, il have atlk with him! :p

47_kp
07-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Ya, "narly" If 310 wants my # we can just discuss it over yahoo. What ar you going to talk to him about? It isnt that hard! O........He just logged in, what are the odds of that?lol!

Diedrich
07-03-2003, 08:56 PM
aight i got this even though the im a lil late with the posting and its already like 6 pages long..i love riding too..i will stay in the garage til 3,4 in the morning messing around with my quad..its just what i like to do..when my g/f(of a year) comes over she'll help me clean it and everything..she dont complain much unless she gets really tired or sumtin then she'll ask if we can go in or whatever and i have no problem with that cause i realize im not payin to much attention to her. she will ride everyday if i want to and never complain. only time she has complained is the time i threw her off the back riding a wheelie..now i let her get off when i climb hills and jump too cause the last thing i wanna do is get her hurt. now she knows that i love my quad but she also knows that i love her more than my quad so she never stands in the way of riding or whatever. i hope to get enough money to get her a quad. thats one of the top things on my list to buy cause i really want her to see how much riding can really be. but when it comes down to it she is the #1 thing on my list of things i care about. i love her to death and would sell my quad in a minute. but she thinks the way you do by say that would be really stupid to make me quit riding or break up with me for it. so i keep riding all i can but i make sure i dont blow her off and when i do i make sure she says sumtin about it cause i dont want her to feel left out. just show alot of interest in the quads. it makes me feel really good when my girls says sumtin to sumbody about quads that i told her. shows me that she really cares about me and things i care about. so the best thing is to show interest. sorry it was soo long. i just know this subject really well

47_kp
07-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey, thanx, that means a lot. A lot of the things that people have been saying are rude, adn make no sense, but i really understood what you put, and i appreciate it soo mcuh, adn hope that your advise goesa long way. I will try my hardest to show intrest. I mean how cant i? He is a super good rider, and i am so very impressed with him in every way. With ridding, with me, with everything he does. He is a really impressive person. Dont mean to be all gushy on you guys, it is just that i am not sure if yoy all know how much i love, adn appreciate him. So please do not think that he is like a bad boyfriend, cause he is not, i just kind wondered if anyone else had a similar problem, adn they did. Thank you all so much for the advise, I will keep them all in mind.`cept the wole breaking up thing.....wel, thta jus isnt gonna happen. Sorry. Thanx again.

FourFiftyFour
07-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I've been saying that forever.....Kara rules, now if I can just get her to move to Pennsylvania......I've got 4 tracks within 40 miles of my house! :D

well u sure know how to make someone blush
:p

lil400exman
07-04-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Chef
She likes the slow ones does she?:rolleyes:
with no LOW END power either:ermm: she dont know how well a 275r can do:devil:

47_kp
07-04-2003, 01:30 PM
How did my thread of replies for advice become CDalechick's ating service?LOL!

blondie69
07-04-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 47_kp
How did my thread of replies for advice become CDalechick's ating service?LOL!

it happens to the best of us:o
jp:p

Chef
07-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
with no LOW END power either:ermm: she dont know how well a 275r can do:devil:

I was more thinkin about a 425R:blah:

AtvMxRider
07-05-2003, 09:37 AM
:rolleyes:

310Rduner
07-05-2003, 10:51 AM
with no LOW END power eitherhe
dont know how well a 275r can do

haha.. dont talk til ya break the 300cc barrier...;)

and i got plenty a low end grunt.. :rolleyes:

:o

chef... your engine is obese man.. put it on some weight watchers....

:macho

jcv400ex
07-05-2003, 03:44 PM
well u sure know how to make someone blush
:p

lol, well I just can't help it. :)

47_kp
07-05-2003, 06:07 PM
U all know how i said that it was becoming her dating service, well now the theread is like about everything. Cept what it is supposed ot be for.(advice for me) lol! it is ok me and "narly" are doing just finr just to let you all know. And about that friend of me, and his that broke his jaw in 3 spots, adn disslocated it, well, he is doing a lot better, and he is @ home now.....well, he is actually with his girlfreind camping. pretty crazy huh??

jcv400ex
07-06-2003, 05:40 AM
That's how every thread goes.....if it's over 2 pages long, you KNOW it's off topic and onto something else.

FourFiftyFour
07-06-2003, 03:48 PM
lol, well I just can't help it. :)

haha i guess i blush too easily..... :ermm: my bad

blondie69
07-06-2003, 03:55 PM
U all know how i said that it was becoming her dating service, well now the theread is like about everything. Cept what it is supposed ot be for.(advice for me) lol!

hey, it happens. this whole site is almost like a datin service at times:eek2: haha. Almost every thread gets off topic a lil bit. But hey its all good:D
Glad to hear u and "Narly" are doin fine:)

jcv400ex
07-06-2003, 04:15 PM
haha i guess i blush too easily..... :ermm: my bad

Oh no, don't take it the wrong way. Blush away! ;) I'd give anything to meet a lady like you around here, the offer is still open! :D

07-06-2003, 04:29 PM
After i read half of the first page i was gonna be like god why dont 310 and kp just get a room then i realized there were 3 more pages lol ahh **** i was too late but dont worry narly long distance relationships dont work they wont be together long...He'll prolly only fly in for sex on the weekends if that....

P.S Any Hot ladies can reach me at WodiexSon on aim....Including you kp lol just kidding narly!!;)

310Rduner
07-06-2003, 04:43 PM
LMFAO @ ^^^^:muscle: :bandit:

Narly R
07-06-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey watch it guys!:grr:

LOL j/p ya that might happen but hopefully not!:ermm: :p

Got Huevos?
07-06-2003, 06:38 PM
U all know how i said that it was becoming her dating service, well now the theread is like about everything. Cept what it is supposed ot be for.(advice for me) lol! it is ok me

FourFiftyFour
07-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Oh no, don't take it the wrong way. Blush away! ;) I'd give anything to meet a lady like you around here, the offer is still open! :D

Haha I might be pickin up a Dale in PA to use for a race thats in NC on July 19 but im not sure

Sean Flesher
07-06-2003, 06:58 PM
I think that you and my fiancee should hang out and then your boyfriend and I can go ride .........He gets to ride and you two could complain:cuss: ........seems I do the same thing to her:confused: Her ring was as much as my quaad though so that kept her quiet for about two months....................time to buy her a new truck I guess!:p I say let him ride....atleast he's riding a quad if you know what I mean ....there are worse habbuts guys have when they're bored! (not saying hes bored with you but our hobbies keep us occupied!)

310Rduner
07-06-2003, 07:29 PM
what er... other type of riding did ya think he might get interested in...:devil:

KP_47
07-06-2003, 07:59 PM
Ya, well, "narley's" bike is only worth about ......well, 100$ so i hope if i get a ring he dont say that it was as much as his bike was.haha. ya, sure i would hangout with your fiance. if we lived in the same state, it may help. And i (once again) never complained about narley's bike and ridding, i just wantd some advice ok.? ok i am glad that we understand that. anyway, ya 310rduner, he likes to ride other things.lol.

Narly R
07-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Hey my bike is easly worth $200:grr: :p

Well I ride just about whatever i can get my hands on!:huh

KP_47
07-07-2003, 10:40 AM
iwas just kidding "narly" sorry, 200$. I mean ya, that would buy me a great ring. ya really think? Sounds like something you would say. Anyway, he doesnt ride on whatever he can get his hands on. he lies.hehe.Trust me, i know.

Narly R
07-07-2003, 11:29 AM
Ok ya shure! Some things just arnt ridable!:( j/p Ya but when I turn pro and make SOME money then ill get ya a ring, Im poor!:( Talk to ya later!

TheRedRebel17
07-07-2003, 11:39 AM
there is a thing called PM BTW:)

Narly R
07-07-2003, 11:56 AM
Ya sorry guys this will be the last post Im done!;)

KP_47
07-07-2003, 12:56 PM
fine just stop my thread then!!!!!!!!!!:mad: j/k!

250x#93
07-07-2003, 01:20 PM
My girlfriend if i get her will have to deal wit me too, cuz I'm obsesssed too:devil: :bandit:

250x#93
07-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Oh well if she can't handle my obession i will have to look for another one:devil: But.... The girl I like, will prob be ok wit it though, I asked her if I could teach her to ride and she was fine wit that, plus like I told her its easier to ride wheelies wit two:devil:

47_kp
07-07-2003, 05:47 PM
What, you all dont want to here about me and narly's personal life??hehe! i understand. dont worry. But thanks for acting like you care.LOL! anyway, ya, i guess i have taken all the advise out there that i can get, and since we got so off topic, it came to this. o-well.

freakystone
07-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Set up a video camera in your room and boof him with a strap on and tell him you will show everyone if he doesnt do what you want. :huh

47_kp
07-08-2003, 06:07 AM
HaHa. Very funny. You must be some kinda control freak or something. I mean who would do that?j/k. I know you were only kidding.(at least i hope)

250EXking
07-08-2003, 07:04 AM
No. i think he was SERIOUS. :eek2:

47_kp
07-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Well then he really is a freak. I mean who would do that?obiously him.