PDA

View Full Version : Alpinestar vectors

Creech52
07-02-2003, 07:27 PM
I dunno where else to put this. but seeing as alot of racers wear boots I put it here. Anyway. How are the Vectors. are they comfortable, sensitve to the shifter and breaking in period??? I had boots way back but they were used so I didnt have to worry about breaking them in and stuff but I could shift fine, but I recently tried out my friends boots and they were fairly new and I could not feel the shifter at all. The vectors look very flexible and comfortable but I have yet to test them out so I want some opinions. Thanx

infantry317
07-03-2003, 12:55 AM
see open forum, topic is already there ;)

660bigdaddy
07-03-2003, 02:27 AM
broke my leg last winter and was looking for a little more protection than my thor boots provided. so i bought the vectors. one ride and they are broke in. soft and flexable. the souls of the boot are awesome. i would suggest them. easy to walk in also. jmo

Razorback
07-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
broke my leg last winter and was looking for a little more protection than my thor boots provided. so i bought the vectors. one ride and they are broke in. soft and flexable. the souls of the boot are awesome. i would suggest them. easy to walk in also. jmo

I agree. I would say that they don't offer as much protection as others, but the comfort is incredible. These boots are fantastic.