PDA

View Full Version : Cliffview Cabins and resort :)

hessianmx111
07-02-2003, 06:32 PM
just got back earlier from the cliffview cabins in kentucky close to natural bridge and hazard and i give it a big thumbs up and would reccomend it to anybody. theres good trails and lots of mud and water. also tons of spectacular views.:) so big thumbs up from my end. anybody else been there? stories? pics? ill have a couple in a few days/weeks whenever i use the rest of the pics on the camera.

07-03-2003, 01:21 AM
I've heard of this place but I dont' know much about it. Lets here some info on teh place. do they have a webpage. How much did it cost ya??

hessianmx111
07-03-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I've heard of this place but I dont' know much about it. Lets here some info on teh place. do they have a webpage. How much did it cost ya??
well i will have to ask my mom about the webpage but i think they got one. theres plenty of cabins that are for sale or rent. its like 20 dollars for a season pass to ride. they have camping areas if ya wanna rough it. some cabins have a dish sattelite system as well. the trails are pretty endless, tons of creeks mud, and a nasty climb here and there. a couple fishing ponds and lakes, just all kinds of good riding. if you want a site now i think you can go to yahoo and put in cliffview cabins and it will bring a couple up. id reccomend it to anyone:)

hamashoe
06-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi
There is over 20 miles of trails at Cliffview Resort. In the area where there are houses it is asked that you stay on the roads and off road driving is allowed in the valley, on the old railroad bed and on the some day to be golf course property which is over 600 acres in size. It is the ridge located directly across from the Inn. I know that no two stroke engines or loud ATV's are allowed on the resort or trails. Housing at this resort can he found by going to Cliffview.com or to Sceniccabin.com. If you have any other questions about the area we can help at 513-683-1552. There are three 3 to 4 acre lakes that you can go fishing and swimming on without a liscense. It is catch and release fishing that is great for kids. There are spectacular views of the gorge in several locations on the resort. It is a great place to go on the weekend or for a week.