PDA

View Full Version : how much do you believe of Slapnutz ??

KASCHAK
07-02-2003, 10:08 AM
slapnutz sig is this i was searching around and i got this. where has he been he hasnt posted in a while has he? any where here it is

I had a gas gas, 440ex, Shee dragster, and now me got 400 we r makin badazz, BRo has a tekate we thinc

well the gas gas no he didnt have one. the 440ex i dought shee maybe and i dought he got another 400. and his bro might have a tekate. i dunno what do you think. and slapnutz if your out there proove you haad Thdem quaadz. heheh just a little humer. sorry slapnutz

07-02-2003, 10:13 AM
I"ll ask em next week at Hatfield.. ;)

07-02-2003, 10:17 AM
Hes just a crackhead having fun, leave the man alone!:p

Reminds me of a kid in my town, told me and my cuzin he had a 420 banshee, nitrous oxide in it, everything extended, no plastics becuz wind resistence and more wieght, no radiator, you know how that goes, adds wieght so he just took it off and ran it like that becuz when he rode it he only took it up and down the road, he also had a 410 banshee that wasa to slow, and he also used to have a good ol stock one to put around on..

Oh YA, and hes not shizttin me:rolleyes: :eek2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now hes just gunna get a 500 scrambler becuz he needs something faster... lmao.. me and my cuzin looked at eachother and almost died laughin:p

Glow Plug
07-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
Reminds me of a kid in my town, told me and my cuzin he had a 420 banshee, nitrous oxide in it, everything extended, no plastics becuz wind resistence and more wieght, no radiator, you know how that goes, adds wieght so he just took it off and ran it like that becuz when he rode it he only took it up and down the road, he also had a 410 banshee that wasa to slow, and he also used to have a good ol stock one to put around on..

Now hes just gunna get a 500 scrambler becuz he needs something faster... lmao.. me and my cuzin looked at eachother and almost died laughin:p

Well.... That guy wins the stuipidity award of the day

Striker49
07-02-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by bobby88

:blah: ROFLMFGDAO. I want someone at school to tell me that sometime so I can lmao at em. :p

Slapnutz...ah, who cares. Not important, doesnt matter, we're all havin fun. I might just own a cbr11892348 powered trx125 with a flux capacitor and air conditioning. :huh

Ah..that story was good...

CUZ'n
07-02-2003, 10:36 AM
dat shee wus badd:macho an da 440 is gitin nos so u wil git spankkd reel good:bandit: we guna fin dat 505 boy an kikk him in dem dirtpiles u cee:macho

"BLAHH"300!!
07-02-2003, 08:31 PM
...Freinds across the street had a party last weekend.
I rode my bike over...sat around a fire, rode a little...Then parked it just out of the circle....

Guy strted askin' questions, and talkin' about a Riding area called
"Delta National."..
..He said..: "You'll never make it unless that thngs 4WD"
I told him.: "That is 4wd man" :blah:
He believed me....i was like. :rolleyes: So he goes over and starts playin' around with the Tie-rods :confused2

Scratched his head for a little while and went to get a beer.
....i told him the truth a couple hours later....

I thought he was an complete moron for believing me..
He thought i was some pathelogical liar for saying it.....
But neither of us wanted to say anything about it..

..We got a good 5-second-drill out of it.

400exrules
07-03-2003, 04:34 AM
all the dumb kids at my school just want to ride and they dont know ****t about quads or engines or anything, this dude i know rode some utility of his friends and thats the only quad hes ever ridden so he wants that exact one, even though hes never ridden another quad and would probably like another kind better, but anyways it had the regular manual foot shift and he goes, your supposed to bend over and use your hand :huh :huh :huh
i was like OMG WTF:huh and he goes thats how i did it because its too hard to do it with your foot:huh , i was like, YOUR NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO RIDE LIKE THAT.........then he goes and tells me how they just shifted all the way up to 5th gear then rode............i was like, dude if u ever get one of them dam things, your gonna put it out of commision in a week

SlapNutz
07-03-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by KASCHAK
slapnutz sig is this i was searching around and i got this. where has he been he hasnt posted in a while has he? any where here it is

I had a gas gas, 440ex, Shee dragster, and now me got 400 we r makin badazz, BRo has a tekate we thinc

well the gas gas no he didnt have one. the 440ex i dought shee maybe and i dought he got another 400. and his bro might have a tekate. i dunno what do you think. and slapnutz if your out there proove you haad Thdem quaadz. heheh just a little humer. sorry slapnutz

com ta hafeeld adn git kikked up and stucks in durtpillares boye. :mad: :mad: :macho :grr: :mad: :bandit:

07-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
com ta hafeeld adn git kikked up and stucks in durtpillares boye. :mad: :mad: :macho :grr: :mad: :bandit:

UglyMotha™
07-03-2003, 06:07 AM
screw riding, i'm just goin down for this shiat:confused2