PDA

View Full Version : sell out of paintball to fourwheel?

Martin Blair
07-01-2003, 07:11 PM
well im thinking of selling all my paintbal equpment and spend the money on my 4wheeler im relaly into paintball and 4wheeling ive got alot of stuff a 2k2 louts mini bodyed free flow autococker and a buch if gear ive probably soent 3plus grand on paintball alone, but i have fun doing both should i keep doing both or sell out of one?

K2Snow
07-01-2003, 07:29 PM
sell out of paintball, that's what i am doing. god knows how much money i've spent on paintballs alone... it's like shooting nickels at 8 rounds a second... i'm stillt rying to sell my gear, i've got close to 2k worth

310Rduner
07-02-2003, 12:05 AM
it's like shooting nickels at 8 rounds a second... i'm stillt rying to sell my gear, i've got close to 2k worth

sounds like someone is going to have money for some mods...:eek2:

brink400
07-02-2003, 04:13 AM
If you quit paintball you will probably end up wanting to get back into the sport. The exact same thing happened to me. I sold all m equipment to buy my 400ex, then a year later I got back into paintball. So now I have my quad, and I have an Impulse and a Speed Angel.

cheetah
07-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Yeah I tried to get into paintball a while back. I bought a gun and some gear, noting fancy, then everyone here stopped playing. I don't know how you can spend 2-3000 dollars on paintball, but I would sell out. Paintball is another fad and it will be gone someday. Sell out while you can still get something for it.

CHAUNCY
07-02-2003, 06:00 AM
Id sell out. You can always get back into it. You could also sell then spend like 170 on a e99 and a tank and then still paintball.

flyin#5
07-02-2003, 06:18 AM
sell it... make yourself a potato gun go out in the woods with the people you play pb with shoot them and run away on your quad. lol cheaper and it will knock the **** of out someone:devil:

D-4our
07-02-2003, 06:24 AM
ive been thinking about selling my p.b. gun too. i can really use the money for my quad and and i barley ever go paintballing anymore so i dont know what im gonna do.

Honda4trax250x
07-02-2003, 06:31 AM
IMO u should sell the PB stuff

Glow Plug
07-02-2003, 06:59 AM
I would try to sell out most of your stuff or most of it and then you could buy a cheaper gun and still play

Flip)(stick
07-02-2003, 08:24 AM
sell all your paint ball **** cept your gun , keep gun ride quad and shoot lil kids in the ***

crazybuffalo
07-02-2003, 10:17 AM
i agree with flipstick sell it all but your gun and get the best of both worlds, you can have cash and still shoot unsuspecting cars at 3 am.;)

toby400ex
07-02-2003, 10:24 AM
there is no question about what is more fun:huh

Striker49
07-02-2003, 10:35 AM
Survey says...

Quads over Paintball

:p

I would sell everything but the gun. You can always rig some cheap gear up. A lifejacket, your helmet and googles, and you're ready to go. :huh

born-to-race
07-02-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
there is no question about what is more fun:huh

Well there the same in some ways. Both paintballing and quading
give you a rush of adrenilen (sp), but different kinds. I have a VL
Revelation and it works fine for me. Go for the best of both worlds.

K2Snow
07-02-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
sounds like someone is going to have money for some mods...:eek2:

well, when i say i ahve close to 2k worth, that is how much i paid. god knows i will get like 500 max for all of it, grrrr

Big400EX
07-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Survey says...

Quads over Paintball

:p

I would sell everything but the gun. You can always rig some cheap gear up. A lifejacket, your helmet and googles, and you're ready to go. :huh

Who uses a life jacket to go play paintball? Number one you would look rediculous to other experienced players. Number two, if your not a pansey you should be able to take the 5-10 second sting of the ball busting on impact.

I played yesterday and got shot twice on my leg, it was funny I have two big welts there now..

I would sell the un-needed stuff, there is no point of having if it is not in use.

K2Snow
07-02-2003, 12:06 PM
my signature clothes were camo pants, white sleeveless t-shirt, yellow hat on backwards, and my mask. certain level of intimidation by how you dress :) although i suppose i wasn't very intimidating after taking a shot to the arm or something from close range... ouchies.:confused2

Martin Blair
07-02-2003, 01:42 PM
im on a teram and they dont wnat me to sell out but im thinking about it, ive got a lotus cocker, jerseys, dye pants, 3 barrels, and a bunch of stuff that has accumulated i might sell out and just buy a tippy 98 and still play, but i like em both and im happy with my gun i got now but not wiht my bike , so i dunno

K2Snow
07-02-2003, 02:38 PM
tippmann 98 with a flatline barrel! i used to have one of those i'd use during certain speedball games. if i planned on playing the back line, i'd sit in one of the back bunkers and just let her rip. i hit one guy right in the mask from like 50 yards away one time. if you don't know what the flatline is, it is a curved barrel that puts backspin on the ball and sends her flying across the entire field. extremely accurate too!

Rip_Tear
07-02-2003, 02:44 PM
I was into PB for awhile, but for the cost of balls and just keeping stuff up to date and the stuff, I would rather be on my quad, or atleast having it look nicer :D I only have about $200 worth of stuff (I just played casualy...) but I want to sell it, buy skids or something...

svwildcats
07-02-2003, 03:03 PM
I have been playing paintball for the last 6 years and I've recently been thinking of quitting and selling my stuff as well. I've been playing on a tournament team for the last 3 years and was recently kicked off due to my lack of showing up for practice because of riding. I havent played in the last two months because I've started racing and riding every day. I have an 02 matrix, halo b and a bunch of dye stuff so I could probobly get over $1,500 for all my stuff. That would be a nice amount for mods for my 400ex or a start to getting the new yfz450 or a 250r. But I'm not sure for now, I'll let you know when I decide.

svwildcats-

Martin Blair
07-02-2003, 03:14 PM
yeah i havent been kickexc of my team cuz we pratice during the week but im thinking about selling out

TeamC&GRacer
07-02-2003, 03:35 PM
yeah dude, i was the say way.. quads and paintball... i had a shocker, worth over 1000, in upgrades...decided it was one or the other cuz i could afford both, i choose racing instead.. sold all the paintball stuff and got some goodies for the ole 426ex :)

Honda4trax250x
07-02-2003, 04:11 PM
for some reason i never really got into paintball, no good places to play i guess