PDA

View Full Version : Helicopters?????? what?

MikeL250X
08-09-2001, 08:58 PM
Soooo on my way home from a nice ride (it's 101dg out) but the woods were cooler, found some kick *** hills all rocky, anyway, about 1/4 mile away from home, I see a Helicopter hovering above.. hmmm... looked like it was blue with yellow, hmm state trooper colors? (*&)! No way of getting away from a chopper I thought, so I keep going realizing I am screwed, and it starts making a round, then it comes about 300' away and starts LANDING!!!! I have visions of 12 men in black suits jumping out and storming me... just when I notice alot of flashing lights, what's that, a fire truck? amublance!!!! whoo hoo someone else got hurt, not me :/ I still rode like a bat out of hell to get home, but I think the chopper blades drowned out my quad's pipe, and no cops every showed up, whew.....close one... You know I was thinking though, if they WE'RE after me, I'd raise hell that the state would waste that much of taxpayers money just to bust some dumb mofo riding a quad....

08-10-2001, 09:36 AM
Thats not uncommon to have helicopters out after us 4 wheeler guys....If I want I can go to a few certain spots around the nieghborhood and there's no doubt I'll get the police copter out after me...I've done it like 4 times,,,the funny part is I always ride about 3 miles from my friends private property so I just go back to his land and they always leave me alone because they realize they can't do anything..once I'm back on private land...but they've hoovered over me really close,,like 50 foot,,,i could feel the wind on me coming off the blades,,,they normally get a finger too if I'm in a bad mood or don't feel like dealing with there sh*t....

08-11-2001, 09:31 PM
I highly doubt that one, I mean think about it, they're going to send out the chooper to chase after some guy on a quad? comon, they don't have that much free time on they're hands...

08-13-2001, 06:53 AM
Well bub,,,I don't lie so it's the truth I really don't care if ya don't beleive it...You don't live were I do and you don't know how cops react to ATV's in my area,,,,,,,,and another hint junior,,don't expect to have any friends out here if your gonna call people liers,,:mad:

08-13-2001, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Rico
they normally get a finger too if I'm in a bad mood or don't feel like dealing with there sh*t....

http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/biggthumpup.gif

JabberJaw
08-13-2001, 01:25 PM
I know how you feel...

Foxrage
08-13-2001, 06:42 PM
Well they waste there time around here looking for pot so y not quads at the same time???

08-14-2001, 11:09 AM
Well the reason they don't mind sending the copter after us is there is a city ordanance against ATV's in the city,,,we have a lot of drainage ditches around to ride on,,which takes us to the floodwall,,which keeps the OHIO river from flooding out Louisville,,,well they say that ATVs are wearing down the floodwall and it could cause problems if we EVER have a flood,,,so overall the police have bought ATV's, and have been givin the OK to come after us,,,plus the copter is stationed about 3 miles from were we ride so there on top of us in no time,,and if ya run then you better get away cause if they catch ya,,,no more bike plus all kinds of fines, and if your old enough you'll be spending the night in the grey bar hotel....so I don't ride on the floodwall too much anymore...

08-15-2001, 07:19 PM
Well bub,,,I don't lie so it's the truth
well duh.... think about it :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

kabd69667
08-18-2001, 08:19 PM
Too bad my town is too poor to afford a police helicoptor. Darn!

Dave400ex
08-18-2001, 09:29 PM
I know the cops wouldn`t chase anybody in our town. They are to busy eating donuts at the local gas station.