PDA

View Full Version : yuengling vs. coors

bansheeguy77
07-01-2003, 12:41 PM
today i was driving by the local beer joint and i seen the yuengling truck backed into the coors truck lol it was so funny seeing the two guys arguing. shoulda got a pic it was good. The coors truck had a good size dent. luckily none of the cargo was injured (i think) :blah:

MOFO
07-01-2003, 12:57 PM
that reminds me of a story. One day i was at a bar with a couple friends (imagine that).... my buddy's g/f showed up late and said her car just got totaled. We asked what happened...well, she was hit by a beer truck that was on the way to the bar that she was going to. :eek:

Dan_Guetter
07-01-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by VWVR6
that reminds me of a story. One day i was at a bar with a couple friends (imagine that).... my buddy's g/f showed up late and said her car just got totaled. We asked what happened...well, she was hit by a beer truck that was on the way to the bar that she was going to. :eek:

lol:p

flyin#5
07-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by VWVR6

that will never happen if you do the following...

see a beer man
stop your car
get out
salute beer man
beer man smiles and drives away
get in car
you smile and follow him for several miles thinking he might give you a couple cases

PS: if the beer man gets his gun i suggest you stop following him and turn around immediatly.

:blah: :D

2K400ex
07-01-2003, 04:44 PM
reminds me of a joke...

to day i was fillin up with gas at the gas station and i was watchin a beer man, he rolled up the door and out came a full keg.. POW right in the head..

then someone says well what happend was he ok

then you say almost killed him.. but it was light beer