PDA

View Full Version : package deal

Roughrider
07-01-2003, 10:25 AM
I have an 1989 YZ125 and a snowmobile up for sale. The dirtbike needs some new plastic and fork seals but thats it, i haven't had a problem with it yet this season and i have a little extras to add to it like clucth plates and disc, tires, older cables, clutch cover and some more.It has a new silencer, brake pads f and r, reeds and handguards,new coil,stator,plug cap,new front and back bearings including a axle bolt and nut. Just put new orings in top end but not a piston or rings. New sprocket cover for the front sprocket, new cables (clutch and gas),new levers,shift lever,have some left over gaskets. And the whole bike is in great shape but all it needs is plastic all around but it runs good and doesn't reallky need the plastic. The snowmobile is an 1980 Artic Cat Jag 3000 F/C in excellent condition all it needs is some cleats and some TLC. I just bought it but i want to buy a newer snowmobile to get ready for the winter up in Sumerset! I am selling these at $1900 obo. These r both great machines. The dirtbike is fast and so is the snowmobile. So i mean this is a package deal

07-01-2003, 10:30 AM
ill give you 400 for the bike and 400 for the sled they were fast back in the 80s, your new this kinda stuff goes in the FOR SALE FORUM for obvious reasons:tired:

Ben
07-01-2003, 10:38 AM
I moved it for you :)

bansheeguy77
07-01-2003, 12:43 PM
how much for just the bike

07-01-2003, 03:58 PM
i will give you 150bucks for the bike, 100 bucks for the sled.

Roughrider
07-02-2003, 01:49 AM
sry but i can go no lower than $1600. i mean their both in good shape. and the dirtbike has alot of new stuff put into it.

Roughrider
07-02-2003, 01:55 AM
sry but i need the money to buy a newer snowmobile. and yes i know its the middle of summer

07-02-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Roughrider
sry but i can go no lower than $1600. i mean their both in good shape. and the dirtbike has alot of new stuff put into it.

nahh no way man. i wont pay 1600 for them when the dirtbike in GOOD shape, i mean come on your saying its in good shape but it dont have plastics and it needs a bunch of stuff replaced, sure it comes wit it but who wants to do all that maintnence, the dirtbike bluebooks for about 700bucks in good shape meaning everything there and working and great shape, snowmobile sorry to say is to old to be in the bluebook that i have, i am thinkin it is worth 200$ in good shape, so my offer stands....:ermm: