PDA

View Full Version : Decisions!

MichaelS693
01-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Hey guys i just want a little input on this question but i kinda know what the outcome is goin to be, Here it goes......I have some money and I dont know what to get a I want a gun or either a Curtis Sparks Pipe.....What would you get???

doctor_915
01-13-2002, 07:38 PM
dude get the gun u can do alot more w/ it than u can an exhaust system like defend your house, target practice, get rid of noisy dogs, drivebys, etc. etc. o wait u meant a bug gun ehaust didnt you? j/p I hear they are both great pipes its gonna mostly come down to personal prefrance(sp) price, and if ure gonna do any mods down the road or if ure gonna race or not.

MichaelS693
01-13-2002, 07:41 PM
im was just plannin on a pipe,and airfilter and thats it but i kinda figured everyone would say pipe but im kinda leaning towards the gun yeha i was gonnna drag race but see this summer i will have more moneythan i have now

Lil90man!!
01-13-2002, 07:41 PM
Hey i dunno if it is true or not i have heard both pipes are good but the big gunn is to restrictive for a "bulit" motor both are loud!!!
but anyway even if you got the exhaust from the noise, is plenty enough to scare away any dog, would scare anyone away from your house and finally you could kill someone from blowing out the ear drums with both of 'em!!

Dave400ex
01-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Get the Sparks Pipe. I`m sure it will add more power and if you build the Motor down the road you will already have a Pipe for a Built Motor.