PDA

View Full Version : flattrack class for us chicks!

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 04:12 AM
I was wondering if any of you have heard of very many womens class TT or Flatrack racing? I just got good news on Sat. that in total we have 14 women signed up for racing this season!:macho :blah: FINALLY>........ I can hang with a few gals:p . Troy has decided not to race this winter and concentrate more on moddin mine to be alot more competitive .g we actually have as many if not more than the mens class right now!:D If anyone has pics of women flattrack or TT could you post some pics please??? Thanks!

FourFiftyFour
06-30-2003, 05:55 AM
Well we have a Women's Open class in our series but its MX... we might be racin on a TT track this fall tho with the North Texas Quad Racers so I might get to see what a TT track is like

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Well we have a Women's Open class in our series but its MX... we might be racin on a TT track this fall tho with the North Texas Quad Racers so I might get to see what a TT track is like I personally have never seen ANYTHING on a womens class track:( . Ive een pics of odds and ends but nothing much.Maybe me racing last year out with the guys sparked someinterest with other women locally?:) Im looking forward to it...If you like speed........You may like TT.. I never thought for a minute a year ago I would ,but its a total rush and a blast.you should try it sometime.... Have you seen any pics you could post on womens flattrack ?

FourFiftyFour
06-30-2003, 06:07 AM
no i dont have any pics right now...... but if i see some i'll post them

I think Id like to race a TT race here and there but I get the hugest rush goin out on a MX track, but I think I'll like the speed and I think Iwould do well on the Cannibal

mxdave28
06-30-2003, 03:03 PM
i got ya quadjunkies!!! i have some pics and some ill have to dig up from the archives...here is my personal fav. Angela Moore

mxdave28
06-30-2003, 03:08 PM
here is the beautifull brooke perry..in the words of Mama Creech "she looks like a living doll" and the white quad is tracy solomon

mxdave28
06-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Oh here ya go...i love this pic so i stole it from her we site...this is beth clayton and angela.... check out beth's web page for some more action shots of the chick class in Gnc http://bethclayton.tripod.com/bethspage/

mxdave28
06-30-2003, 04:20 PM
WHEW!:tired: well, i found couple more after doing some searching...these are from the TT race in Tenn at I-81 Speedway i think 2001. first one is the entire womens class coming into the first corner...

mxdave28
06-30-2003, 04:22 PM
and this is Leslie Wells heading back to her pits after a moto...

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 06:58 PM
WOW!!!:eek2: this is the first time I have seen THAT many women TT out on the track!:macho Thanks a ton for posting them.Anyone seen the womenas class run first hand?> I would pay just about anything to go see a race!!!Its just not a common thing out here.:( But.Maybe we can change that:D ......

Chef
06-30-2003, 07:04 PM
I saw a women's class fight...that was sure funny. 250R got stuck on the back of a 300EX because the 250R rider was an idiot. :)

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Chef
I saw a women's class fight...that was sure funny. 250R got stuck on the back of a 300EX because the 250R rider was an idiot. :) LMAO, I think I remeber you telling me that! Wasnt it at the Tacoma dome or something?:p

Chef
06-30-2003, 07:10 PM
Yea, it was...pretty funny.

mxdave28
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
well, unfortunitly the closest Gnc TT race is in AK to you. the best times and i mean the BEST times are at the Ashtabula TT race coming up very soon in the north east corner of Ohio, then i would have to say the Orrville TT race in Ohio. usually do freestyle there also just hot very hot last time i went hehehe

QuadJunkies
07-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by mxdave28
well, unfortunitly the closest Gnc TT race is in AK to you. the best times and i mean the BEST times are at the Ashtabula TT race coming up very soon in the north east corner of Ohio, then i would have to say the Orrville TT race in Ohio. usually do freestyle there also just hot very hot last time i went hehehe Thanks for the info :)...... Im glad to see women arestaring to take some interest on flat and TT I just hope more of this rubs off on the girls out west..:( I think 14 for this next season is a big deal for around here!:macho I had no clue there was tht many wanting to race:huh . I sure wouldlike to know where they hang out,cause they sure dont ride around here:p .Ill have to post pics of the first race we have.:cool:

SLB400EX
07-02-2003, 01:59 PM
Rob and I have been to the GNC races in Orrville in a few times......they have quite a few women out there racing QJ.
One year we watched Leslie Wells go *** over tin cups on a Fri night, HARD..and go back out the next day and kick butt!! :devil: I'm tellin' ya, I got hurt just watching her wreck. lol.
I gotta give them girls credit...guys too...for racing...I don't have the guts myself..but I sure do LOVE to watch them!!!
The GNC is back in Orrville this year(YEAH!!)....can't wait to go watch!! I hope they have another freestyle competition there..now that is something to see!! DAMN..those guys are just freaking nuts!! lmao!!

Rip_Tear
07-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by mxdave28
Oh here ya go...i love this pic so i stole it from her we site...this is beth clayton and angela.... check out beth's web page for some more action shots of the chick class in Gnc http://bethclayton.tripod.com/bethspage/

That pic is awsome! QJ have you talked to 400exmom? She races and stuff :D Hope you can find some local girls to go ridding with QJ, good luck :D

QuadJunkies
07-02-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
That pic is awsome! QJ have you talked to 400exmom? She races and stuff :D Hope you can find some local girls to go ridding with QJ, good luck :D no, I dont think I have talked to her yet. What kind of racing does she do?Doesshe have any pics up ?I would love to see them!:blah:

QuadJunkies
08-10-2003, 04:46 PM
WEll I just met up this wk end with 4 of the women I will race with on the flattrack.We did some dune riding...The glas Ill be racing are a set of twins .One on a Raptor and one on a Z400,another gal on a Raptor, and one on a 300ex.It was a busy wk end with a few at the Washougal Race ect.I found out that our first race will be sept. 19th on the outdoor summer track then indoor track in Nov.Sorry guys...I didnt get a single pic wither......LOL>:p ?But Im sure Ill have a ton form the races......;)