PDA

View Full Version : hello from mexico!

Dan_Guetter
06-29-2003, 07:47 PM
hey, im sittin here in mexico.......deeeeeeep within the beast.....i would never thought they would have any kind of power, or internet for that matter!!!!

anywayz.........were just chillin down here, campin, filming, ridin, and a ton of other stuff! its been a fun weekend.......and i need to shower.......havn't done that in many days!!!!!!!

so yea.......i didn't check any other post cause its taking me 20 min just to make a new topic....i guess i shouldn't argue about internet speeds down here:o

lol

anywayz....im off to drink a few more cervesaz then sleeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!

peace!!

QuadJunkies
06-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
hey, im sittin here in mexico.......deeeeeeep within the beast.....i would never thought they would have any kind of power, or internet for that matter!!!!

anywayz.........were just chillin down here, campin, filming, ridin, and a ton of other stuff! its been a fun weekend.......and i need to shower.......havn't done that in many days!!!!!!!

so yea.......i didn't check any other post cause its taking me 20 min just to make a new topic....i guess i shouldn't argue about internet speeds down here:o

lol

anywayz....im off to drink a few more cervesaz then sleeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!

peace!! Mexico, cervesaz....Im jealous.....:grr: :p Glad your having a good time, my trip is coming up in one more week:D :blah: make sure and post some pics ;)

toby400ex
06-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
.......and i need to shower.......havn't done that in many days!!!!!!!

peace!! thats mexican life, hahahaha

JOEX
06-29-2003, 08:04 PM
Have a taco for me!;) :blah: A bit warm there?

Joe

FourFiftyFour
06-29-2003, 10:11 PM
well at least someone has to deal with a little warmer temperatures than I do... hehehe :blah: :blah:

Taco
06-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Have a taco for me!;) :blah: A bit warm there?

Joe Your a sick sick man:scary:

p@iNn3ck
06-30-2003, 01:24 AM
***Temporary name change - Shift_Pablo

Stay away from them "federalies".... you dont wanna have to race any burros down there.

Ralph
06-30-2003, 02:36 AM
Dont drink the water! and the ice cubes is where they always get ya!:eek2:

bansheeguy77
06-30-2003, 02:43 AM
yea eat a taco for me too and laugh at a mexican with a mullet....yo quero taco bell?

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Dont drink the water! and the ice cubes is where they always get ya!:eek2: LMAO!

4Wheels
06-30-2003, 06:10 AM
Where in mexico are staying....?
I went to mexico over winter for riding trip it was good time!!!
I went to Cantamar...it was the best ridding i problay ever done!!!

Glow Plug
06-30-2003, 06:42 AM
hope you guys are having fun :D

06-30-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Dont drink the water! and the ice cubes is where they always get ya!:eek2:

beat me to it, so why isnt jon there! i better see him alot in h 6