PDA

View Full Version : neighbors getting a predator

ktMan
06-29-2003, 02:52 PM
what is your guys opinion on the predator? i know it will absolutely kill my 300, but what about my dads banshee with pipes, silencers degree key, shaved head and lightened fly wheel?? just in a straight line race:confused:

Atreyu
06-29-2003, 02:54 PM
im saying banshee, but it would be close

hondafox440
06-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Banshee! They are the king of drags..

06-30-2003, 03:49 AM
my friend has a predator 90

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Banshee! They are the king of drags.. There is only one shee to beat our Predator so far...:cool: :p you drop a tooth and front sprocketand do a Direct K*N and a pipe, that baby is gonna fly:blah:

own2424
06-30-2003, 04:42 AM
Umm...yea, the Banshee will whoop the Predator...Hands down!
Tell daddy to drop the front sprocket to 13 then you'll really kill him!

06-30-2003, 04:44 AM
banshee will eat it up and spit it out:D

Flip)(stick
06-30-2003, 05:16 AM
I say almost all you guys are just saying banshee's will always win just cause another person said that. Know, Who here actually seen a pred/banshee drag, I belive QJ because she actually has dragged them and know.

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 05:19 AM
MAybe Ill get some footage at the dunes in a week and some of choke cherry .:blah: unless a Shee is modded out alot, if you have two good equal riders.the Preddy will win..;) (stick for stock and even some mslightly modded) its not like huge differences, in most cases althought ours have beat a few by a ferw bike lenths.....now ...the Rappy, havent found one yet that can beat it......:o :p

DESDAK4
06-30-2003, 05:22 AM
Two weeks ago on one of my riding trips I had a buddy there with his Pred and one with his Banshee, both had pipe and the predator beat it easily every time and took our other buddies Raptor about fifty percent of the time.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

Chanman420q
06-30-2003, 05:25 AM
dont u wanna go as fast as possible in a drag........ so why would u drop a tooth in the front. that just makes it quicker..... but slower

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
dont u wanna go as fast as possible in a drag........ so why would u drop a tooth in the front. that just makes it quicker..... but slower it all depneds on the lenght of the Drag. The Preddy has a problem with low end hit, so you get a better time off the line then with my K&N set up it has plenty of power to make up for the rest of it. now its time to get a new cdi to tap out around 10,000 RPMs:cool:

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
dont u wanna go as fast as possible in a drag........ so why would u drop a tooth in the front. that just makes it quicker..... but slower but yes.... for the most part, your correct, but it all depends on the set up and weak er points on the machine I think;)

FourFiftyFour
06-30-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
it all depneds on the lenght of the Drag. The Preddy has a problem with low end hit, so you get a better time off the line then with my K&N set up it has plenty of power to make up for the rest of it. now its time to get a new cdi to tap out around 10,000 RPMs:cool:

Yep... I noticed that off the line it didnt hit hard.... but then when it got goin...... WOW :eek2: :eek2: I believe that the Predator will give that Shee all hell.....

OH AND............ LUCKY NEIGHBOR!!!

I get to race on the Predator again this Sunday tho... I cant wait :D :D

QuadJunkies
06-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Yep... I noticed that off the line it didnt hit hard.... but then when it got goin...... WOW :eek2: :eek2: I believe that the Predator will give that Shee all hell.....

OH AND............ LUCKY NEIGHBOR!!!

I get to race on the Predator again this Sunday tho... I cant wait :D :D good luck girl!!!! LEt me know how ya do!:cool:

ktMan
06-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by own2424
Umm...yea, the Banshee will whoop the Predator...Hands down!
Tell daddy to drop the front sprocket to 13 then you'll really kill him! i think he has a 13, im not sure though he used to have it in but he migiht have the 14 back in it

ktMan
06-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
There is only one shee to beat our Predator so far...:cool: :p you drop a tooth and front sprocketand do a Direct K*N and a pipe, that baby is gonna fly:blah: ohh man ialways forget to mention that part, im not sure if he has a 13 or 14 on right now, and he does have a k&n filter i always forget that part:confused2