PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: ITP beadlock wheel

Daredevil1
06-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi, I went out to practice on Friday and my lug nuts backed off and my wheel was thrown. Needless to say one of them is pretty gnurled up. I am looking for a 9x9" ITP T-9 polished beadlock wheel for a 400ex. I need it soon so please all who know of one or have one for sale let me know asap. Please give your best price. Email or post here with wheel offers.

Thanks

Adam

quader400
06-28-2003, 05:59 PM
hey were you at byron friday. so were you the one whos wheel got twisted off. i was there on the red 400. man your quad was so nice.

Daredevil1
06-29-2003, 10:32 AM
yeah that sucked, it doesnt look so nice with only 3 wheels:D. I did get to race today though on my freinds rims (#28 who was there too) and I ended up getting first in B class. It all turned out ok, but I still gotta drop almost $200 on a new rim. Yours was real nice too. When are you gonna start racing?

quader400
06-29-2003, 03:46 PM
im going to start racing next year. im getting an axle and silver plastic shipped out to me monday and then im going to go on thursday to byron again. you should go. and if you do this time i will actually knwo who you are. my exhaust is still really loose because i dont have the right bolt for it so i stuck in a different one and it doesnt go in all the way so its still wobbly and makes a tun of noise. but yea you should go thursday tell me if you want to and ill see you there.