PDA

View Full Version : On the Brink of Destruction

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 04:55 AM
What a god damn wake up call! I woke up this morning only to find my truck broken into and stripped of everything of value. My entire system was literally torn out of my truck. My truck is a piece of ****, and the only thing worth any value at all is my system. Decks, equalizers, subs... gone. Luckily, my 10-disc changer was under the seat and bolted to the ground... and they never got a chance to get my speakers out or my amps off of the wall. Previously, my house has been egged, toilet papered, truck windows broken. I just moved here recently and the only person that knows where my house is (other than a few friends) is this one hoe who I refused to have sex with. I was supposed to be buying my new quad within the next couple days, and now this **** happens. So, get a quad or not? I have hundreds of dollars worth of equipment to replace now. Luckily I work at Circuit City, so I can get most of the **** for over 50% off. But still, I need every dime I can get right now for a quad. Donations anybody? Grrrr, nobody probably cares, but I just needed to rant. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Diedrich
06-28-2003, 05:06 AM
sit out side with the ol' sawed off and wait for sumone to show up

Flip)(stick
06-28-2003, 05:07 AM
get some pit bulls

bansheeguy77
06-28-2003, 05:22 AM
find them and kill them...do you live alone? if not set up a system to catch them....pop them in the knee caps or something. revenge is not right but ohh so sweet :devil: i guess u have a gf that u turned the ho down eh?

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 05:38 AM
I'm gonna be waiting outide the next couple nights, i can't wait till those sorry asses try something else. Keep your eyes out in the paper, I am gonna be in there for running down a couple of punk *** kids. I am so sick of this ****. And yes, I turned her down cause I ahd a g/f. Otherwise it may ahve been another story, i hvae low standards hehe.

blondie69
06-28-2003, 05:40 AM
damn that musta suked!! who in there right mind would do that? I hate ppls who steal or ruin others ppls expensive stuff for nothing:grr: good luck tho tryin to get it back. if u have a quad right now....I'd get your truck fixed up...forget bout the system for right now....and then see how much u have left.

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 05:44 AM
Well, the window incident was awhile back. Everything is fine right now except the system needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, I don't have a quad right now. With my discount at Circuit City, I can get it all replaced quite easily. I can get 500 dollars worth of stuff for like 150. I can't afford to spare a dime right now though cause I am buying a quad! Bad, bad timing.

blondie69
06-28-2003, 05:54 AM
damn. that sukz hard. well....maybe get the stereo replaced...and the quad can wait a few months? I dunno.....unless u want the quad for summer...and get the stereo in the winter. :confused:

Flip)(stick
06-28-2003, 05:57 AM
Yea it sucks man

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 06:01 AM
Nah, I'm gonna get the quad now. Be making payments on that. Have enough money together pretty soon to get a new system in. Managers are really cool where I work, I can get stuff for soooo cheap.

SGA
06-28-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
Revenge is not right, but ohh so sweet
Never heard that before, its a keeper!

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Yea, revenge will be mine. I'm going to catch these guys one of these days I swear. I better stop by the "Guns" thread and see if any are for sale. Although I'm sure my paintball gun with the velocity turned up would do nicely. Oh man, when I catch them.... *daydreams* it's gonna be messy... in a violent way.

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by K2Snow
What a god damn wake up call! I woke up this morning only to find my truck broken into and stripped of everything of value. My entire system was literally torn out of my truck. My truck is a piece of ****, and the only thing worth any value at all is my system. Decks, equalizers, subs... gone. Luckily, my 10-disc changer was under the seat and bolted to the ground... and they never got a chance to get my speakers out or my amps off of the wall. Previously, my house has been egged, toilet papered, truck windows broken. I just moved here recently and the only person that knows where my house is (other than a few friends) is this one hoe who I refused to have sex with. I was supposed to be buying my new quad within the next couple days, and now this **** happens. So, get a quad or not? I have hundreds of dollars worth of equipment to replace now. Luckily I work at Circuit City, so I can get most of the **** for over 50% off. But still, I need every dime I can get right now for a quad. Donations anybody? Grrrr, nobody probably cares, but I just needed to rant. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DUDE!! i saw you at circuit city, you work right next to the door dont you?? i was in there yesterday. did youwork yesterday

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:34 AM
lol, yea that was me then! damnit you shoulda said hi or something....

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:36 AM
well i didnt realize it was you till now. do you remember two kids coming in asking about cell phones. that was me and my best friend

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:37 AM
virgin mobile hehe, yea i remember you somewhat

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:37 AM
yeah, i was the big guy, my friend was getting a phone

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:38 AM
did one of you have on a sleevless shirt?

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:38 AM
yes taht was my friend looking for a phone. i was the other one

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:39 AM
ah ok, yea i remember him, never really saw you... he is the one that asked me where they were....lol, small world eh?

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:40 AM
yeah thats weird. i cant beleive you missed me. im a pretty big guy lol. anyway i told he looked like a white supremisist sp? cause he had boots on, army pants, sleevless shirt and barely and hair LOL

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:41 AM
lol, yea... looked pretty hardcore, one of those "daddy never hugged me" kinda guys.... does he ride? do you?

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:43 AM
well his parents were wack, i dont have enough time to explain his parents problems(worst then most) not in like a beating the heck out of him way but whatever. well he is going to be buying a crf450 dirtbike within a couple months and now that i have a job im going to talk to my dad about getting a loan for a 250r

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:44 AM
and he is pretty hardcore. i wouldnt fight him. hes a nice guy though, its just that he can handle himself

btw sign in to aim, i tried your name but your not on, it will amke taling easier

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 08:48 AM
oh my god, those *******s stole my sunglasses out of my truck too!1!!! ahh, anyway, i gotta get to work, talk to you later cuda

cudaman
06-28-2003, 08:49 AM
later, sign in to aim sometime
mine is cudaman07

K2Snow
06-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Sweet, already gettin' my truck hooked up again. The boys at Circuit City are awesome, cutting me huge deals. I'll have a new deck and sub in by tomorrow morning. Today's been hell going without music, and it's only been a day.

Glow Plug
06-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Sucks that your truck got ripped off but glad to see your getting it back together :D Wouldn't insurance cover it?

Flip)(stick
06-28-2003, 01:50 PM
I'd laugh, once he gets his new system in, next night, wam stole again heh.

hondafox440
06-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
I'd laugh, once he gets his new system in, next night, wam stole again heh.

Real funny dude. I bet you'd be laughing if someone did it to you.. :rolleyes:

Flip)(stick
06-28-2003, 04:00 PM
I keep mine in the garage with a pit bull in it:)

hondafox440
06-28-2003, 04:01 PM
Ok, so any idiot with a lock pick and a gun can still get it.

K2Snow
06-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Got all my new **** today, be finished installing tomorrow. Looking at car alarms now too. Bolting everything down so the *****es can't get it unless they got a drill, taking face plate off everynight and bolting deck into dash.