PDA

View Full Version : female riders

Creech52
06-27-2003, 04:32 PM
are there any female riders in western PA, im a guy and im looking for girls interested in ATVs...something different than all the guys I ride with....

bradley300
06-28-2003, 02:09 AM
i;m not a girl, but i give you props on your approach.:) i woulnt of thought of this!

bansheeguy77
06-28-2003, 06:12 AM
i like long walks on the beach, and watching the sun set....etc

Creech52
06-28-2003, 09:00 AM
Does that make me sly or something :devil: , I just want some chicks to ride with, and maybe other things, but it gets old riding with guys they dont look as nice as girls, theres a little more b****ing but with some of the guys I ride with it might be close.

nismo
06-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Creech52
Does that make me sly or something :devil: , I just want some chicks to ride with, and maybe other things, but it gets old riding with guys they dont look as nice as girls, theres a little more b****ing but with some of the guys I ride with it might be close.

i think u just screwed ur self saying that /\

bansheeguy77
06-28-2003, 04:04 PM
yeah def screwed urself coulda said that u dont get along well with guys or ya kno something like that....still sound fishy and we all know what your up to but still need a better game plan

Scott-300ex
06-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i like long walks on the beach, and watching the sun set....etc

"ect" ahahahahahahaha

Creech52
06-30-2003, 04:20 PM
what comment screwed me?
that my guy friends tend to b*tch as much as girls do sometimes??? cuz if it is then its no problem cuz I tell them that all the time, and I sed MAYBE other things in that other comment I made...MAYBE....

Jennys440'Dale
07-01-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Creech52

B***hing, huh? Well, I was gonna come over to PA and ride with ya, but really, you just ruined it. ;) Just kidding. I think most of the women on here are located from Ohio on west. Not too many from Western Ohio on to the East coast.

Give ya props for wanting to ride with girls. Some guys don't like riding with them because they feel it is too much responsibility watching them and keeping an eye on them.

bansheeguy77
07-01-2003, 02:08 AM
thats true we dont have any chicks from pa. most guys dont mind watching or waiting on girls...but guys i hate waiting on guys :scary:

400exmom
07-01-2003, 03:10 AM
wait fer me HA just try to dodge me roostin ya terdlickers!

monkeyboy
07-01-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
wait fer me HA just try to dodge me roostin ya terdlickers!

whho u callins a terkliker:mad:

Yee-Haw_400EX
07-01-2003, 08:46 AM
Here is me and my g/f in Arkansas. That close enuff?

Scott-300ex
07-01-2003, 12:45 PM
interesting avatar Yee-Haw-400....lol

bansheeguy77
07-01-2003, 01:19 PM
did u draw a coat hanger and sunglasses on the other side?

Scott-300ex
07-01-2003, 01:21 PM
lol, i didn't even see that, i guess i was to busy looking at his avatar.........lol:p

kc 300EX
07-01-2003, 03:06 PM
I dont get it:confused:

dirtriderex
07-01-2003, 03:58 PM
LOL!!!:D :blah:

UglyMotha™
07-02-2003, 02:00 AM
that's to wacked he posted that same pic in the open forum only his girlfriend had the nasty gut (looked added) and then in this pic there is no gut on his woman and there is a coat hanger and sun glasses :confused:

weird :huh

buckeye400ex
07-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Jennys400ex
B***hing, huh? Well, I was gonna come over to PA and ride with ya, but really, you just ruined it. ;) Just kidding. I think most of the women on here are located from Ohio on west. Not too many from Western Ohio on to the East coast.

Give ya props for wanting to ride with girls. Some guys don't like riding with them because they feel it is too much responsibility watching them and keeping an eye on them.

Jenny, giving out "props"?? What the.... :confused: (I bet Nick won't read this.)

Creech, I've ridden with Jenny, you wouldn't wanna ride with her. :rolleyes:

Just kiddin' she's easily the best female rider I've ridden with. (No offense SLB, you're right there girlfriend)

Nothing like feels out Fox riding pants like a nice round..... uh....

Anyway, she's ok.

Creech52
07-02-2003, 04:29 PM
I wouldnt mind waiting up, just the whole watching thing, if you have a quad and you ride it why should I make sure you dont run into anything. But pace really doesnt matter. And if the chick is fast enough its even better cuz we can push each other to be faster, the natural instinct of competition. Thats what me and my friend do when we play race and stuff. Also I would like to clarify the fact that I sed other things, that doesnt have to include bad things. Just things other than riding...

Creech52
07-02-2003, 04:32 PM
Also what does the dude and his g/f in arkansas have to do with female riders in PA, and the picture made it even more pointless....400EXmom, I got a better quad just needs fixed up a bit, now maybe we can hit some trails...later

Jennys440'Dale
07-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by buckeye400ex
Jenny, giving out "props"?? What the.... :confused: (I bet Nick won't read this.)

Creech, I've ridden with Jenny, you wouldn't wanna ride with her. :rolleyes:

Just kiddin' she's easily the best female rider I've ridden with. (No offense SLB, you're right there girlfriend)

Nothing like feels out Fox riding pants like a nice round..... uh....

Anyway, she's ok.

Oh yea Butteye, I bet G won't read this! The only reason you don't like looking at Sher's fox pants is because her butt just doesn't quite fill out the pants. She can't even spell out her whole name on her butt.

Yea, Had to give Creech some credit for wanting to ride with a girl. I know myself that I don't like riding with people who are on the slow side. I like riding with our group and exceeding the TPM (trees per minute)

SLB400EX
07-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Maybe if Buckeye would get his butt back to WNF and cook up some more burgers(those things were HUGE but very yummy)..I'd be able to get another letter or two on my ***!!
lmao!!

(no offense taken Jeff.... ;) )

buckeye400ex
07-03-2003, 01:35 AM
Sher, I can't cook enough meat in one weekend to make your butt bigger. That would take months of overeating! :) Speaking of butts, I need to talk to you about some scars on mine......

Also if you haven't heard my 440 is on the mend, blew a head gasket last Sat at Haspin. Taking it to Treadway on Sat.

Creech, you would not be waiting on these two, going thru the woods I can bet you that. The bad thing is, once you stop you have to talk to em and everything, that's the pain part. :rolleyes:

SLB400EX
07-03-2003, 01:45 AM
LMAO!!!! I didn't bite that hard now!!!!! Did I???? :devil: See?? That'll teach ya to mess with me!! I don't break fingers like someone we all know and love....I take chunks out of BUTTS!!

Yeah :( heard about the poor 440. Hopefully it'll be done in time for the turkey fry and ride. Rob and I are gonna try like sin to show up. He's on midnights that weekend, might be able to get a day off, we'll see.

(AAHH..Creech....don't belive a word he says about us OH girls!! Ridin' in these parts wouldn't be the same w/out us..it'd really suck and Bucky knows it!!)

buckeye400ex
07-03-2003, 02:06 AM
I don't know, but I think I know how the tree feels when the beaver is working on it. :rolleyes:

A picture says a 1000 words.

Jennys440'Dale
07-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Hey Buckeye- I was looking for that picture! I think at that moment, she already had her teeth in your ***.

Creech52
07-03-2003, 12:23 PM
This post has become quite interesting, if it wasnt for the fact that no female riders in PA replied to go riding I would say it was a total sucess, but they havent so its just a very interesting post.

SLB400EX
07-04-2003, 01:22 AM
OOhhhh..... :blah:
Sorry...we kinda temporarily took over and trashed your post.
lmao.
Wish I knew some girls in (single) PA that rode but I don't..sorry.

Have a good holiday weekend Creech!!

Over and outta here.......

Sher

RedRider300
07-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Where are you from in PA? I'm from Delmont, and ride out in Slickville/saltsburg area

Creech52
07-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Its kool sher, gives me something to read. anyway im from western PA pretty close to the OH border and an hour north of pitt.