PDA

View Full Version : i learned some new tricks at byron today.

quader400
06-27-2003, 01:31 PM
i finally learned how to heel clicker, i was doing double cans, and was doing cliff hangers. these are the tricks i learned on a nice 50 foot table. it was a perfect day for riding. me and my friends just kept stepping it up. one person would do something then another person would try and beat that person. and finally i just went for the heel clicker, double can and cliff hanger. the cliff hanger was eaiser than i thought it would be. the double can was the hardest out of the three.

Juggalo
06-27-2003, 03:29 PM
haha awesome. we will have to have a contest when i go out there.

quader400
06-27-2003, 03:50 PM
im going this thursday if the weather is nice. you should go there. how far is it from your house?

Nausty
06-27-2003, 04:45 PM
yeah I wanna ride with people good at freestyle so we can step each other up. You can learn so much and do so much when your doing that.

Glow Plug
06-27-2003, 05:30 PM
I wish I could do freestyle :( :rolleyes:

crazycasey
06-27-2003, 05:57 PM
i wish i had a quad:(

Black400
06-28-2003, 03:19 AM
last weekend i learned a heel clicker and kinda half way learned the double can. But i never post this stuff unless i have pics i always feel people dont believe me but ohhh well:rolleyes: :devil:

QuAdRaCeR244
06-28-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by crazycasey
i wish i had a quad:(

me too:(

dirtriderex
06-28-2003, 05:36 AM
It's really hard to practice when you work 6 days a week, live in the damn suburbs, and the times I do get to ride are harescrambles. Maybe I could meet naustys expectations but I don'thave enough time:( but I am going to start trying to work some riding time in so I could ride with you guys:D Peace

Doibugu2
06-28-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
It's really hard to practice when you work 6 days a week, live in the damn suburbs, and the times I do get to ride are harescrambles. Maybe I could meet naustys expectations but I don'thave enough time:( but I am going to start trying to work some riding time in so I could ride with you guys:D Peace

Where do you live dirt?

quader400
06-28-2003, 06:49 AM
well im going again thursday and ill get pics of each trick for anyone who doesnt belive me. when we started taking pics it was 20 minutes before we had to leave and all we wanted to do was ride the whole track and no one wanted to take pics so when i go thursday ill prove to all you non belivers out there (lol that sounds funny) that i did them. and dirtriderex your the one i met the other day right? you should go to byron thursday

dirtriderex
06-28-2003, 07:05 AM
doibugu2, I live in palatine Illinois, where do you live. Quader who do you go up to Byron with? There's another track 15 min away from woodstock, I've been told they have some good jumps. I'll go riding with you, but I have to see what hours I don't work. I'm leaving for casey tonight and next sunday there's a harescramble at foxvally, you should go:D

Doibugu2
06-28-2003, 07:08 AM
I live in Round Lake which is near Fox lake. I work in wood dale so I pass through Palatine everyday to work.

Have you found any other places to ride other than Fox valley or those other 2 tracks?

quader400
06-28-2003, 07:18 AM
juilet is a really nice track. its a little bit compact thats all. i have not rode there but ive been there for races and it looks really well groomed. i just go riding with my friends. and weres the track your talking about dirtriderex, and maybee i will go to the harscramble but dont you have to be 16 now to race quads there? i heard they just made that rule a few weeks ago

dirtriderex
06-28-2003, 07:21 AM
theres bong up near wisconsin but it's totally flat and I don't know but sunsetridge is sometimes open. I heard Byron is opening up a atv mx track from a member. :confused:

Doibugu2
06-28-2003, 07:23 AM
been to bong, that was a waste of time.

Where is sunsetridge?

dirtriderex
06-28-2003, 07:27 AM
There a website for sunset it's www.sunsetridgemx.com. the other place is in Harvard, Podylt250r told me about it. The mans name is Jeff and the # is 815-943-7956

dirtriderex
06-28-2003, 07:29 AM
practice for sunset is today LOL:cuss:

Black400
06-28-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by quader400
well im going again thursday and ill get pics of each trick for anyone who doesnt belive me. when we started taking pics it was 20 minutes before we had to leave and all we wanted to do was ride the whole track and no one wanted to take pics so when i go thursday ill prove to all you non belivers out there (lol that sounds funny) that i did them. and dirtriderex your the one i met the other day right? you should go to byron thursday

I never said you didnt do it.