PDA

View Full Version : quite core question

400woodsrider
06-26-2003, 04:35 PM
getting a pipe sound is a big concern because I come home usualy between 1 and 3 in the morning nebiours will get pissed :mad: off which pipes come with a quite core and which one has the best quite core insert

Diedrich
06-26-2003, 05:05 PM
i heard an e seires with a quiet core and it was pretty quiet

hondafox440
06-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Megamaxes are very quiet pipes. Only a few db louder than stock.

jmoney45
06-27-2003, 01:16 AM
MBRP doesn't need a quiet insert, and they are pretty quiet. Even quieter than my big gun that had the quiet core insert. Plus they are fully stainless steel. Performance is good too.

4TraxRider
06-27-2003, 02:43 AM
I could get my old Megamax down to equal stock sound, and up too full race sound in minutes. Just need to rejet.

RuffRyder400ex
06-27-2003, 02:35 PM
wb is quiet i konw that

lars
06-27-2003, 02:43 PM
if u want quiet dont get the pro circuit T4 loudest thing i ever heard i hade one hade to sell it couldnt stand all that racket lol good gains tho :D just got a white bros e series today i will let you know how it turns out i got the quiet core 11 also

lars
06-29-2003, 02:24 PM
well i installed my e series on friday i must say i was impressed with the sound anyways. probly the quietest pipe i have heard so far .im running the quiet coreII and 8 discs i havent hade a chance to really take her out to see what kind of power difference yet. i just rode it around the yard so wet and rainy ill give her the test on the 4th and 5th of july i will try all different combos to see what works best and is still quiet. i think without the quiet core ll it would be kinda loud then i think its alittle louder then stock with the set up i got but not to bad. sounds real good. you could get close to stock i think if u ran 4 discs and the quiet core ll when i get to my riding spot im gonna put all the discs on and take out the quiet core for more power around the house i think 8 discs will work fine not loud at all sounds real nice i really like the design and all the adjustmeant overall i say its a pretty good product very easy to install :D

crap-banshee32
06-29-2003, 02:39 PM
yeah, t4 is all but quiet!!