PDA

View Full Version : Kory Ellis's Yz450

Mxbubs
06-26-2003, 12:25 PM
Kory is always the guinea pig....I think he is handicapping himself on the stock bikes.....He's got what it takes to run with Farr.

I could be wrong though.

http://www.terryracing.com/ellisYFZ.asp

coke400
06-26-2003, 12:41 PM
thats old :o

infantry317
06-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Yeah I think Ellis has a lot more heat than those other guys. I personally think digger is using or has used some kind of not quite legal enhancing products. Look how beefy he is this year compared to the past, I could be wrong, he's bigger and not showing his age, kinda like Barry Bonds and everyone knows he's juiced. I know its not in any rules. Anyway, Ellis is getting awesome. :blah:

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Is it me, or are all those LSR products unfinished? :confused2

str400ex
06-26-2003, 02:51 PM
doug has been the same size as he is now for 3 years that i have been going to nat.

toby400ex
06-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
Kory is always the guinea pig....I think he is handicapping himself on the stock bikes.....He's got what it takes to run with Farr.

I could be wrong though.

http://www.terryracing.com/ellisYFZ.asp
I dont see how that could slow him down at all. Isnt farr in pro productions anyways:rolleyes:

edgerat
06-27-2003, 04:25 AM
Yes the LSR parts on Kory's bike are unfinished because they built them in ONE day or so and flew them out to the race and bolted all the parts on then went out and GOT THIRD in the pro production class. In my opinion Kory does handicap himself with the racing of these less-than equal quads. See what happens when he actually builds a PRO bike? He wins the damn pro class with a MONSTER HOLESHOT in the second moto. One big area I think he is causing himself issues is Tires.
Infantry, dont start rumors like that dude. Digger is a great guy and he is one of the reasons that ATV racing is still going strong. Rumors like this started about Creech and went nowhere. Come one dude chill out with the steroids talk about Digger.
Isaac

AZblaster44
06-27-2003, 09:56 AM
Actually the parts were all built and put on it at LSR then Sklyer Stewart drove out there with the quad.....

GO ELLIS!!!!!!:blah: