PDA

View Full Version : hey ben...move over

Pappy
06-26-2003, 11:18 AM
well i might be becoming an inbreed west by god virginian after all:eek: :devil: going in the morning to drop a contract on a house. sorry it isnt closer to the bulk of ya'll but what can ya do:p

does this mean i have to change the way i live? primer my jeep....buy a old mustang and put it on blocks....have 2 dogs ..one missing an eye ...you know that sort of thing:D j/k....lmao

anyway im pretty stoked...6 acres...40 x 70 workshop...ill be all set:macho :scary: oh and the house aint bad either:confused2

Foxrage
06-26-2003, 11:22 AM
wheres about in west virginia..

Pappy
06-26-2003, 11:24 AM
lmfao....i hit new thread instead of pm:confused2 i was snaggin bens name from the sticky post ...oh well:p

its in falling waters west virginia...just across the maryland line.

Guy400
06-26-2003, 11:25 AM
You forgot that your dogs have to be chained up outside and your wife can't wear shoes. She's also got to be perpetually pregnant. Your kids can only be named Ben, Johnny Boy or Clarence.

CHAUNCY
06-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Sounds like your gonna have a nice workshop:)

DEAL
06-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Holy Chit PAPPY!
Do you know how many broken cars you can fit on 6 acres!
I think You'll make Ben proud.

Juggalo
06-26-2003, 11:54 AM
silly pappy you got it all wrong. you don't put a mustang on blocks. you have a 2nd generation camero on blocks and you drive a 3rd gen. plain jane brown V6 camero with a primered hood and bondo all over it. duhhhh

Pappy
06-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
silly pappy you got it all wrong. you don't put a mustang on blocks. you have a 2nd generation camero on blocks and you drive a 3rd gen. plain jane brown V6 camero with a primered hood and bondo all over it. duhhhh

see...i have so much to learn:p

wilkin250r
06-26-2003, 11:57 AM
I think the painted tractor tire as a planter's box in the front yard is required by the housing code. The tire may or may not contain actual living plants...

stace609
06-26-2003, 12:54 PM
my family has a 3 legged dog, better than 1 eye.

Pappy
06-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by stace609
my family has a 3 legged dog, better than 1 eye.

we had a mutt that lost a leg.....we called him tripod:p

tants
06-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
You forgot that your dogs have to be chained up outside and your wife can't wear shoes. She's also got to be perpetually pregnant. Your kids can only be named Ben, Johnny Boy or Clarence.

:D

DEAL
06-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Get monkey and slapnutz to make a trip up and get your dirt farm started there cletus.

cudaman
06-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

what about billy bob or billy joe.

dont forget to knock a couple teeth out of your wifes mouth.

Rip_Tear
06-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Cool, you going to post some pictures of this one too? Make sure they have enough carpet for you to take your PC'n pics on :p How about I take those cars off your hands Pappy? lol

DEAL
06-26-2003, 02:23 PM
Pappy won't be Pcin down there, he will specialize in custom primer jobs.
It will get much more attention :devil:

Striker49
06-26-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Pappy won't be Pcin down there, he will specialize in custom primer jobs.
It will get much more attention :devil:

ROFLMGDFAO...ah hahaha.

Will he offer metal splinters straight from the grinder to add to your diesel fuel red primer? :D :eek2:

Dang it though Kenny, I had figured you wanted to live out here by me and Castor. :huh

JOEX
06-26-2003, 05:01 PM
DAMN!!....Your shop is 4x the size of my House!!!!
OH Well, I just signed the papers Monday to refinace my mortgage so I can build a garage. It'll probably be the size of your front porch. LOL!

Congrats!!

Joe

bansheeguy77
06-26-2003, 06:05 PM
u better start counting teeth now....your only allowed 12...thats for the entire family including your dog and everything. and also ya have to beat ur wife up 3 times a week and only refer to her as wench, ho, or the b word.

xxg0tn0lifexx
06-26-2003, 06:38 PM
hey pappy, have fun, the virginia's are alot of fun and alot of room and empty space...

MOFO
06-27-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by xxg0tn0lifexx
hey pappy, have fun, the virginia's are alot of fun and alot of room and empty space... :confused: :huh

freakystone
06-27-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
well i might be becoming an inbreed west by god virginian after all:eek: :devil: going in the morning to drop a contract on a house. sorry it isnt closer to the bulk of ya'll but what can ya do:p

does this mean i have to change the way i live? primer my jeep....buy a old mustang and put it on blocks....have 2 dogs ..one missing an eye ...you know that sort of thing:D j/k....lmao

anyway im pretty stoked...6 acres...40 x 70 workshop...ill be all set:macho :scary: oh and the house aint bad either:confused2

Not to be nosey but what does something like that cost in WV?

I a getting ready to retire in a couple years and I am looking for a place to settle down, build a new house, have some property and let ride till I die.

Pappy
06-27-2003, 01:28 AM
really its not too bad...$169,000 is all this place is. if your willing to move a bit farther into the state acreage over 100 acres with housing can be had for the low $200k

freakystone
06-27-2003, 01:31 AM
really its not too bad...$169,000 is all this place is. if your willing to move a bit farther into the state acreage over 100 acres with housing can be had for the low $200k

I drove through WV once and had to get off the main road to find some gas. Seemed everyone only had less than four teeth and three of them said I had a perdy mouth. :eek:

Pappy
06-27-2003, 01:36 AM
thats the price you pay to be away from the city:devil:

freakystone
06-27-2003, 01:43 AM

Seems worth it to me... I live in one of those snooty, private golf communities now. My nieghbor is the facilities manager for the course so his lawn always looks perfect.

When my quad was stolen they peeled a nice bit of his perfectly kept lawn back making a nice burnout/donut. It looked so nice seeing him struggle out there for week trying to fix it that I occasionally toss wild grass seed around his lawn from time to time.

XANDADA
06-27-2003, 01:47 AM
Congrats on the new house Pap. I'm freakin stuck in the city where land is measured by the foot:( I think my yard is like 40' x 120' and a driveway is the only thing seperating neighbors.

Pappy
06-27-2003, 02:18 AM
well the contact has to be approved and all that...so i have my fingers crossed. it was alot easier buying my first house then my second....so much BS involved

CBW
06-27-2003, 02:58 AM

I have lived in the "sticks" so long i dont think i could ever handle living in a neighborhood type situation ever again........i love having my wide open space and no one telling me i cant rip up and down the road ...........or ride at midnight to test the quad out if i want to...........:devil:

hope everything works out well for ya there "OLD PAPPY"....:D

knighttime
06-27-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by freakystone
Seems worth it to me... I live in one of those snooty, private golf communities now. My nieghbor is the facilities manager for the course so his lawn always looks perfect.

When my quad was stolen they peeled a nice bit of his perfectly kept lawn back making a nice burnout/donut. It looked so nice seeing him struggle out there for week trying to fix it that I occasionally toss wild grass seed around his lawn from time to time.

why r u mad he has a nice lawn, well jealousy is a dangerous thing i guess:eek2: