PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!missouri/mid west

01-12-2002, 05:56 PM
hey so wheelers got stole from mo. A 400 thats 440 and yellow with shark teeth looking cut fenders. and it has xrod on the side of the starter on the case also a red seat cover. then a drag banshee all crome its red and white casade sed cover has +8 swing arm and two into one intake, the carrier is scared up case i threw the chain and the shifter has been broke then welded but the bike is chromed out.there is a reward for the return of these bikes. they were taken for hobbytime motor sport of bolivar mo. i anyone has seen these call 1-417-777-4576 that you very much

01-13-2002, 08:17 PM
i hate people that steal

Mity Mo
01-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Do you have a pic? I have alot of midwest racers that are on my race team and we can post it on my site. I cannot stand a thief. I will definitely keep both eyes peeled for it. Good luck. Mo

Sandragggen
01-15-2002, 07:35 AM
I'm at St. Joe State Park all the time and I sand drag at Big River Sandrags in Bonne Terre, MO. I'll keep an eye out for them. A couple of my buddies lost their drag Scrambler and Banshee to some theives.

You might want to call these riding areas such as, St. Joe State Park, Fingerlake, Badlands or any other local area riding spots, and tell them of your losses.

You might want to post this on www.atvconnection.com forum for there are alot of MO, IL riders that frequent this site.

Jay

Scott
01-15-2002, 07:50 AM
3punksdad posted a link in November or early December to a site dedicated to listing stolen atv's. I'll see if I can find it...

01-15-2002, 08:50 PM
st joe, u mean flat river, i rip there alot. I l keep my eyes open for does bikes to

Sandragggen
01-16-2002, 10:45 AM
Flat River..St. Joe State Park same thing. Some time we will have to hook up and do some rippin. During the warmer months I'm there just about every weekend.

Jay