PDA

View Full Version : Went to Monster Jam Summer Heat...

Jay300ex
06-25-2003, 04:30 PM
To see some big trucks ya know. Well I was rather disappointed. It might have been a better show if it was at a better location. But the monster trucks just ran over some cars and did freestyle. Plus there was only 5 of them, and the main attraction of the night was the 6th one that game, GRAVEDIGGER!!

- Oh, they did have quad wars too, but still the track was way to small, I mean, to small to get into anything above 3rd gear on most quads. The winner was on a actual 'race ready' 250r. All the other ones were like, z400's and yamaha's. There was one cannondale though but he wasn't a good rider.

If anyone goes to one of these things, just make sure that where they are doing it is big enough for trucks to even turn around and do a circuit, otherwise it's sort of a rip off :scary:

Jay

400exrules
06-25-2003, 04:37 PM
we had one of them and my whole town is full of rednecks, i mean, its actually called hickville by almost everyone

but anyway, they did freestyle motocross and at first they were just warmin up and wavin to the crowd on each jump and stuff, and these drunk guys behind us were like....'' CMON I CAN DO THat ON A FOURWHEELER''.... and then one of them busted like a heel clicker and the stadium just errupted, lmao, everyone was acting like they did a double backflip or somethin, lol.

it was a pretty good show tho, they had quad wars but they didnt have alotta room

Honda4trax250x
06-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
we had one of them and my whole town is full of rednecks, i mean, its actually called hickville by almost everyone

but anyway, they did freestyle motocross and at first they were just warmin up and wavin to the crowd on each jump and stuff, and these drunk guys behind us were like....'' CMON I CAN DO THat ON A FOURWHEELER''.... and then one of them busted like a heel clicker and the stadium just errupted, lmao, everyone was acting like they did a double backflip or somethin, lol.

it was a pretty good show tho, they had quad wars but they didnt have alotta room

hahaha lmfao

Jay300ex
06-26-2003, 07:35 AM
I think a lot of people from this one were disappointed. The best part had to have been when the modified cars came out that race there every saturday lol. They also had a jet jeep, man that was loud.

Jay

Giz400ex
06-26-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Jay300ex
To see some big trucks ya know. Well I was rather disappointed. It might have been a better show if it was at a better location. But the monster trucks just ran over some cars and did freestyle. Plus there was only 5 of them, and the main attraction of the night was the 6th one that game, GRAVEDIGGER!!

- Oh, they did have quad wars too, but still the track was way to small, I mean, to small to get into anything above 3rd gear on most quads. The winner was on a actual 'race ready' 250r. All the other ones were like, z400's and yamaha's. There was one cannondale though but he wasn't a good rider.

If anyone goes to one of these things, just make sure that where they are doing it is big enough for trucks to even turn around and do a circuit, otherwise it's sort of a rip off :scary:

Jay Where was this?

Jay300ex
06-27-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Where was this?

Tioga County NY

QuadJunkies
06-27-2003, 09:26 PM
haha My ole man took out a wall with my 400ex when he did quad wars....:o THought that wk end was a blast, got to meet some cool people, and my kids raced too and had a ball. One frinedn of ours ran plum into a monster trucks tires with his Predator:eek: Im going to give it a whirl next year;)

bansheeguy77
06-28-2003, 06:11 AM
how did he get to race in it?

QuadJunkies
06-28-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
how did he get to race in it? just word of mouth from other riders,and I got acall from lcear Channel entertainment from someone who had leads to us for my kids to ride in it.....:)