PDA

View Full Version : Banshee eats canible

01-12-2002, 05:22 PM
I was out riding my friends yz250 with my other friend on his 426 and we went to this sand pit where every rides and there where people drag racing in the field behind it. THis guy with a banshee with tomeys(sp?) pipes and a air filter(forgot what kind) he ate this cannible up. He beat it by a couple quad lengths.

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by LRD TRX250R
I was out riding my friends yz250 with my other friend on his 426 and we went to this sand pit where every rides and there where people drag racing in the field behind it. THis guy with a banshee with tomeys(sp?) pipes and a air filter(forgot what kind) he ate this cannible up. He beat it by a couple quad lengths.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

01-12-2002, 05:46 PM
I guess canibles aren't that fast

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 05:46 PM
lock i now, he is just trying to start a flame. a piped shee would not beat it by that much.

01-12-2002, 05:48 PM
no, i was there. It ate it

Juggalo
01-12-2002, 05:48 PM
well considering a cannible isn't all that much faster than a raptor, and a banshee and raptor go about the same speed, and a piped banshee blows the **** out of a stock raptor, i would hope it could eat a cannondale. i hope you all got what i was trying to say...

01-12-2002, 05:50 PM
i know what you were saying. cannibles ain't fast

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 05:50 PM
no, i was there. It ate it

the only thing that got eaten was yo mamma...LoL;)

trx400ex
01-12-2002, 05:52 PM
yeah, 2 strokes are really fast to begin with ( 250r and banshee) but when piped thery turn into diffrent animals,ive never ridden a piped banshee, but i heard that the stock banshee has the most restrictive pipe out of every offered quad,,, i would put all my money on the toomeyed banshee....

01-12-2002, 05:53 PM
who ate my mom. There is that dog next door that chases us all the time. I dunno. Could you please explain?

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 05:58 PM
who ate my mom. There is that dog next door that chases us all the time. I dunno. Could you please explain?

you are full of crap.

01-12-2002, 06:00 PM
crap. But i just took a dumb like 5 mins. ago. i'm already full again. And how do you know that.

trx400ex
01-12-2002, 06:03 PM
OMG:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL:blah :blah

01-12-2002, 06:20 PM
I can't wait to bust my friends LT500 out. I feel like stomping on some C'dales

Chef
01-12-2002, 07:23 PM

:D

Evan
01-12-2002, 07:30 PM
I always belived a piped banshee could beat a canible, every one says there so fast, but not that fast this confirms it. I belive it. I have ridden with a banshee with toomey pipes, they sound awesome. Kinda sounds like a street bike, especially when it comes on the powerband.

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by X-Rider
I always belived a piped banshee could beat a canible, every one says there so fast, but not that fast this confirms it. I belive it. I have ridden with a banshee with toomey pipes, they sound awesome. Kinda sounds like a street bike, especially when it comes on the powerband.

give the cannibal a top end map and it puts out 61 hp, that will beat a piped shee. i remember you said your stock 400ex could hold a raptor until 3rd, lol. ask exrules, we drag raced (i was on a cannibal, but i hear a piped 660r is almost as fast)and i stalled out and he got a perfect start(he has a pipe). i put mine in third and flew by him. it was not even close. the second i saw this happen my respect for you went down to nothing...but i still like your shocks.;)

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 08:15 PM

too bad its handling sux even worse than the shee.

trx400ex
01-12-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Sleeping Catfish

give the cannibal a top end map and it puts out 61 hp, that will beat a piped shee. i remember you said your stock 400ex could hold a raptor until 3rd, lol. ask exrules, we drag raced (i was on a cannibal, but i hear a piped 660r is almost as fast)and i stalled out and he got a perfect start(he has a pipe). i put mine in third and flew by him. it was not even close. the second i saw this happen my respect for you went down to nothing...but i still like your shocks.;)

your respect means nothing to anyone on this board, you just dont want to admit you payed to much for something that cant keep up with a 400 in the woods:( ....go join another site,,,a piped shee will make you high technology pos look like a yamaha breeze

Evan
01-12-2002, 08:25 PM
kid you dont even know what your talking about, your comparing apples to oranges, iam not even going to waste my time on you.

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by X-Rider
kid you dont even know what your talking about, your comparing apples to oranges, iam not even going to waste my time on you.

i heard u say your stock 400 could hold a piped 660r until 4th, but i wouldn't admit i said that either.

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex

your respect means nothing to anyone on this board, you just dont want to admit you payed to much for something that cant keep up with a 400 in the woods:( ....go join another site,,,a piped shee will make you high technology pos look like a yamaha breeze

a piped shee would get killed in the woods buy a cannibal, 4 stokes are better in the woods from what i hear on the gncc races on tv. oh yeah, the cannibal will beat a piped shee until the shift to 4th, and that type of top end doesn't matter in the woods.

trx400ex
01-12-2002, 08:45 PM

a piped shee would get killed in the woods buy a cannibal, 4 stokes are better in the woods from what i hear on the gncc races on tv. oh yeah, the cannibal will beat a piped shee until the shift to 4th, and that type of top end doesn't matter in the woods.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO @S\C yes 4 strokes are better from what i hear on TV....TV!!! HAHAHAHAHA you are a funny one,,, thats also why all the top pros run 4strokes:rolleyes: you know the special ones that use fake mixed gas and a fat pipe...

yokley... 250cc 2stroke
ballance 250r...brad page chad duval mat smiley 250r 250r 250r

the only cdales ive seen were ones sitting on the sid eof the track....

why dont you race yours if it can beat everything in sight??????
or do you even have one?
if you do finish the race you will be first...first to get lapped

trx400ex
01-12-2002, 08:49 PM

oh yeah, the cannibal will beat a piped shee until the shift to 4th, and that type of top end doesn't matter in the woods.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HE ADMITS A SHEE WILL BEAT A CDALE:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: make up your mind on what qaud you own and how your going to defend it... dont say that there is no way yours can lose then an hour later yell that it keeps up untill 4th gear,,,,, the banshee accelrates way faster in 3rd gear than 4th:rolleyes: i think th cdale would be sniffin golden spectro the WHOLE time

kc 300EX
01-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Justrace, that was good!

But yeah, I see why your all flaming poor Sleeping Catfish, but why ya gotta flame the C'dale? Come on! Its an awsome bike, and would seriously wreck about 98% of the peoples quads on this site, im not flaming but seriously
You all say "its WAY too much money" "If I had that much in my 400 itd blow it away" but I really dont believe that in reality, its an awsome quad, so dont flame it

Tommy 17
01-12-2002, 09:17 PM
hey smokin i would love to see someone stall the bike then take off and still win a race.... i don't care if the kid was on a blaster if u stall u lost.... god if ur gonna lie atleast lie good...

Sleeping Catfish
01-13-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by 400ex21
hey smokin i would love to see someone stall the bike then take off and still win a race.... i don't care if the kid was on a blaster if u stall u lost.... god if ur gonna lie atleast lie good...

you have never seen a cdale....

DEAL
01-13-2002, 09:26 AM
Catfish Give up .. you seriously can not beat the power of a 2-stroke with a 4-stroke, You do have a fast bike there but ufortunitly its not the fastest.
I've seen piped banshees before, they're pretty crazy.

Tommy 17
01-13-2002, 10:09 AM

you have never seen a cdale....

i never saw a c-dale ok ya i never saw one i must be blind bc i have rode one, i have seen the factory that makes them, cernics is a huge c-dale dealer they only have the 1st bike ever made and like the 10th quad sittin in the galleria mall in johnstown but smokin i forgot u know all and everything...

Sleeping Catfish
01-13-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by 400ex21

i never saw a c-dale ok ya i never saw one i must be blind bc i have rode one, i have seen the factory that makes them, cernics is a huge c-dale dealer they only have the 1st bike ever made and like the 10th quad sittin in the galleria mall in johnstown but smokin i forgot u know all and everything...

i'll make a video of me getting a 3 sec late start on our 50 yard drag and the cdale beating it.

Sleeping Catfish
01-13-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Catfish Give up .. you seriously can not beat the power of a 2-stroke with a 4-stroke, You do have a fast bike there but ufortunitly its not the fastest.
I've seen piped banshees before, they're pretty crazy.

yeah top end power. the cdale has tons more low end(the stuff that matters)

DEAL
01-13-2002, 11:14 AM
Catfish, give up you lost this one.
A banshee and lt500 will KILL your cannibal.

JustRace
01-13-2002, 11:24 AM
OK did you get that last one of his. He would give you a 3 second head start in a 50-yard drag race. Ok now get this michael vick of the falcons runs a 4.2 40-yard dash. By all logic michael vick could beet the c-dale in a 50-yard race with a 3-second lead.

schism_rhs
01-13-2002, 12:41 PM
The People you are Racing with Shee's ...especially if the shee was piped and (lt500's??) must be very horrible riders because with evenly matched riders the shee and lt would beat you ..thats all ! there is no argument about that...argue all ya want about the 400ex and anythin else...because when it comes to them I belive whole hartedly you'd beat them...unless you suck.

...they way you keep changing your mind, it seems like your reading about Cdales racing Shee's...because if any of this was from experience, you'd know better...and you probabley wouldn't be changing your mind so much...play around with 4 stroke low end all ya want but when a piped Banshee is zippin through its gears faster than the speed of light..you better be asking for a doggy bag with that meal of Dust and 2 stroke smoke you'll be eating.

as for weather or not you own the bike, why don't you just take a picture of your recipet or some of the paper work with it signed and saying what its for, that should prove it to me and anyone else.

Personally I think you do own a Canondale , but I just think your not very smart when it comes to Quads.

Sleeping Catfish
01-13-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by schism_rhs
The People you are Racing with Shee's ...especially if the shee was piped and (lt500's??) must be very horrible riders because with evenly matched riders the shee and lt would beat you ..thats all ! there is no argument about that...argue all ya want about the 400ex and anythin else...because when it comes to them I belive whole hartedly you'd beat them...unless you suck.

...they way you keep changing your mind, it seems like your reading about Cdales racing Shee's...because if any of this was from experience, you'd know better...and you probabley wouldn't be changing your mind so much...play around with 4 stroke low end all ya want but when a piped Banshee is zippin through its gears faster than the speed of light..you better be asking for a doggy bag with that meal of Dust and 2 stroke smoke you'll be eating.

as for weather or not you own the bike, why don't you just take a picture of your recipet or some of the paper work with it signed and saying what its for, that should prove it to me and anyone else.

Personally I think you do own a Canondale , but I just think your not very smart when it comes to Quads.

banshee low end sucks, i just dont think you are very smart when it comes to quads.

01-13-2002, 02:11 PM
sleeping catfish. you've never rode a banshee. With a little clutch it takes off fine. Who need bottom end when you got all the clutch in the world. So you don't know as much as me when it comes to quads. Give up. You probly can't even change your own oil or adjust a clutch perch.

schism_rhs
01-13-2002, 02:53 PM

banshee low end sucks, i just dont think you are very smart when it comes to quads.

S/C...I never said anywhere in that post that the Banshee low end was good, Learn to read !

...what I mean is the 2 stroke will Rev Up faster accelerating quicker than you...I didn't say it had good low end once, Never, Nadda, Zero Times !...your just trying to get back at all the people who doubted you by making them think that you Have some kind of Super Quad.

JustRace
01-13-2002, 03:18 PM
You mean his quad wasn't hand deliverd by god himself! :huh

Tommy 17
01-13-2002, 04:26 PM
haha thast a good one just race...

Juggalo
01-13-2002, 04:41 PM
catfish you say top end doesn't matter cuz low end is the important stuff..well your wrong there buddy. this was a drag race where its all about top end power so just give it up. your the most biased person ever.

Leo
01-13-2002, 04:51 PM
this is starting to get OLD...

Leo