PDA

View Full Version : Perry June 28

UglyMotha™
06-25-2003, 10:19 AM
me and a few buds will be at perry this saturday if anybody wants to go or they will be there look me up there's a pic of my truck in the open forum and a pic of my bike in my sig i should be pretty reconizable :huh

monkeyboy
06-25-2003, 10:26 AM
i c u darr uglee :macho

crap-banshee32
06-25-2003, 01:02 PM
perry, what perry? ohio? the county, or the city?? hmmm b/c i live in perry ohio

UglyMotha™
06-26-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
i c u darr uglee :macho

be sure to bring the smokes :macho we'll have a good time :D

crap i don't know what county that is might be perry all i know is it's right below zanesville, you live around zanesville it's called perry national forest

XANDADA
06-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
perry, what perry? ohio? the county, or the city?? hmmm b/c i live in perry ohio

If your thinking of the Perry with the nuke plant, not the same Perry unfortunately. I think Perry forest is more around Columbus.

I won't be able to make it Ugly, going to Elson cause its a lot closer. Your going to Hatfield right?

UglyMotha™
06-26-2003, 01:53 AM
yup, i'm goin to h/m i'll show my ugly mug thursday evening and stay until tuesday

hey where's elson street, i'd like to try that place out somtime

XANDADA
06-26-2003, 02:11 AM
It's near Canton/Massillon. This is gonna be my first time going there, so we'll see what its like. I guess its also across the street from Outlaw mx park. It's $10 for the day

300exOH
06-26-2003, 02:54 AM
Waaah!!! I can't go to Perry!!! LOL
Hey Jason I've been to Canton(Elson Street Park). Good riding. It's actually pretty technical. I only saw like 1/2 the place but there were a lot of good hills and a cool little track. We'll have to head out there some time. It's like $10 or $15 to ride all day but there's no camping or anything. It made an interesting first time out on my 300.

UglyMotha™
06-26-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Waaah!!! I can't go to Perry!!! LOL
Hey Jason I've been to Canton(Elson Street Park). Good riding. It's actually pretty technical. I only saw like 1/2 the place but there were a lot of good hills and a cool little track. We'll have to head out there some time. It's like $10 or $15 to ride all day but there's no camping or anything. It made an interesting first time out on my 300.

sweet sounds like a plan you can take me to elson and i'll take ya to perry somtime :macho

SLB400EX
06-26-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32

Aahhhhh, that'd be Perry County.
Perry St. Forest..there off SR 345, outta south Zanesville.
Hhmm..haven't been there yet this year...used to go all the time too.
Have Fun!!

wilson10
06-27-2003, 10:08 AM
hey ugly check your PM box!! I am interested in going...never been there though:ermm: