PDA

View Full Version : Please Read - In Relation to a Couple of Trouble Makers

06-25-2003, 01:55 AM
Guys and Gals I thought I would give everyone fair warning on the new zero tolerance level.

I HIGHLY suggest you go down and read through the rules of the page. After having the page goin down in flames the mods have thoroughly discussed issues with the page and members.

From this point on all members will be treated equally whether your a new comer or someone thats been on the page since day one. Noone gets special treatment and that's final.

The flaming, bashing, personal attacks, nonstop use of STFU is coming to a stop..

Lots of the OT threads will be locked.

This decision has been made by all mods and we all have agreed that the BS has come to a hault from this point on..

I don't want anyone thinking I'm the new A-hole but sadly it's come to this and there is no other solution. So what i suggest is if you don't like someone put them on your ignore list and be done with it. If someone does act up and gets the boot I highly suggest you don't come on here asking were, why, who, what and when reguarding that person.. LEAVE IT ALONE

So now that I've explained things a little and give everyone a chance to start with a clean slate, lets get back talkin about quads....:)

If you haven't yet, go down and read the rules of the site...THIS IS NOT A JOKE so please don't think it is..:cool:

Ben
06-25-2003, 02:50 AM
People get a little restless about every 4-5 months (remember the hot chicks riots in January, lol! :p ) and we are in one of those times right now. ;) It will all quiet down in a couple of days :) Lets all just thing before we post something that could be construed as a flame or bait for a post. Off topic threads are for the open area, and don't need to be quad related but I will read them with a somewhat subjective eye and if someone is posting something that instigates trouble they should not expect to hide behind a technicality. To clarify, when Rico says lots of off topic posts will be locked - he means the off topic threads that instigate fights and flames.

If you have a question please send me a PM - do not post a public thread as we will lock the thread.

Ben

Ben
06-25-2003, 11:07 AM
After reading through the couple of troublesome threads I have come to the conclusion that there are a small handful of people on here that are causing some trouble. We will weed them out and cut the trouble off at its head :)