PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi from las vegas airport!

Wired
06-24-2003, 06:42 PM
yo people whats up, just sayin hi from a prepaid internet hub in las vegas airport. guess what was cool, i come to this site and click to login and it says log out!!! i shouldve checked to see who logged in from this computer before loging them out and myself logging in. thought that was pretty cool haha well im really bored and have another 2 hours for my layover for my flight back to minnesota. later guys

jon

exriderdude
06-24-2003, 06:47 PM
COOL:cool:

so why are you in las vegas? you didnt sin did you:uhoh:

06-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey dont touch them slot machines in the airport, its easier to just toss your cash in the trash :)

Got to love tech stuff huh

Narly R
06-24-2003, 06:56 PM
Thats cool are you going to have any new pics for us?:)

Nausty
06-24-2003, 09:53 PM
hehe, have fun!

wyndzer
06-25-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
COOL:cool:

so why are you in las vegas?

He said he was on his way home to Minnesota.

MOFO
06-25-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer

:eek2:

SlapNutz
06-25-2003, 02:17 AM
ply some blackerjack, i use 2 deel it in VEGGAS:macho

brokeitin3
06-25-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
ply some blackerjack, i use 2 deel it in VEGGAS:macho you couldnt deeel a pickle, JACKAZZ!!!:D :D

Brokeitin3, This is a warning. Comments like above are not tolerated anymore. read the rules or you will be banned for the second time and this time it will be an IP ban. YOU KNOW THIS KINDA CRAP REALLY PISSES ME OFF. I WAS TOLD TO TONE IT DOWN A BIT, WELL SINCE THEN I HAVE SEEN EVERY KIND OF CUSS WORD TYPED A HUNDRED TIMES OVER. SO JUST BECUZ I TYPE THE WORD "JACKAZZ" IN REFERENCE TO A DONKEY I GET A THREAT TO BE BANNED. WELL THATS CRAP, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BAN EVERYONE HERE MODERATORS INCLUDED, JUST SHUT THE PLACE DOWN. AND IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU QUADFAMILY, BUT DONT SINGLE ME OUT FOR DOING SOMETHING EVERYONE DOES AND GETS BY WITH. BAN IF YOU MUST BUT MY SIDE HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

SlapNutz
06-25-2003, 02:35 AM
brokeslot, dontt yuo reed RICOS o tallerince :confused: :mad:

cuase yuo cood gets kikked frm site i tink hesays

400exrules
06-25-2003, 04:08 AM
cool man, have fun with whatever your up to

exriderdude
06-25-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer

okay:confused: but why is he in las vegas, where did you go in the first place??

Juggalo
06-25-2003, 04:39 AM
jon you gotta stay in MN for a couple more weeks. that way we can all hang out at caseys cabin and whatnot. anyways tho enjoy the time at home, should be a nice change of pace for a while.

wyndzer
06-25-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
okay:confused: but why is he in las vegas, where did you go in the first place??

Not 100 % sure, but I would guess that he has been in Cali. riding with the H bomb crew and traveling around and now he's headed home for a little R and R?

D-4our
06-25-2003, 05:20 AM
yeah, hes been in cali. working for Wes and hes headin back home for one week, then its back over here for the summer.:cool:

Glow Plug
06-25-2003, 05:24 AM
that cool that somebody was on before you. But hope you have a good flight :D

FourFiftyFour
06-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Hope you arrive home safely and you get some well needed time off!! Oh yeah Jon- I might be gettin the Dale goin soon! Everyone better watch out :scary: :macho

TheRedRebel17
06-25-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Hope you arrive home safely and you get some well needed time off!! Oh yeah Jon- I might be gettin the Dale goin soon! Everyone better watch out :scary: :macho
i thoguht nyou had it :ermm:

FourFiftyFour
06-25-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
i thoguht nyou had it :ermm:

Yeah it's in my garage......... in pieces right now like it has been for a couple of months now :mad:
But it should be up and running for the July 6 STQRA race

06-25-2003, 08:07 AM
the shuttles they have at that airport are tight...they are kinda like a subway but they are pink.....:huh

DaveEX7
06-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Jon did you catch whos name it was you were on?

06-25-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
you couldnt deeel a pickle, JACKAZZ!!!:D :D

Brokeitin3, This is a warning. Comments like above are not tolerated anymore. read the rules or you will be banned for the second time and this time it will be an IP ban.

Hey Brokeitin3 sorry to have to pick your post to do this but I just couldnt resist, and yes I tried reeeeaaaal hard. :)

WTF is going on around here that now you guys (our mods) are threatening banning members for flaming "made up members" that were created just as a flame in the first place.

Maybe I am missing something here but I am yet to see more than one or two real posts from any of the "three winners" and otherwise basicly just see them pop in to stir the pot or post nonsense.

So if the reg members have now become accustomed to goofing and flaming with these guys who can we blame but our very own mods for allowing this to happen in the first place.

And dont even try to use the defense of them being harmless and just bad spellers or illiterate mental midgets cause I aint buying into that one bit and we all know it isnt true.

What I have seen is constant flames and threatening in most of the posts.

So maybe you should deal with the real issues and stop this BS before it gets outta controll.

(stepping down from soap box)

Sorry just needed to vent on this :)

06-25-2003, 04:51 PM
BTW if you guys are seriously cleaning things up and I just didnt see anything bout it sorry but I am usually the last to know around here anyhow.

B Good

:)

Chef
06-25-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

Sorry just needed to vent on this :)

Amen to that whole post...:eek: :D

Honda4trax250x
06-25-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Amen to that whole post...:eek: :D

wow that was long.....