PDA

View Full Version : ?..propper plug gap...yz450 sighting

"BLAHH"300!!
06-24-2003, 04:22 PM
...Hey ya'll.
I just wanna double check and see if i'm using the propper gap for my plug.

when i first got the bike, i took the old plug, and ran it around the gap tool untill it got tight, then ran my new plug to the same mark.
I forget what number the mark represents, but i think it's a little over 40. This is for a 300ex.
How is your's set?.

YZ450..WOW!!
went by the dealer today, to order a few jetts. What's the first thing i see when i open the door? Yep, the 450. This thing is bad *** in person ya'll. It was a White one. he red frame is a candy type red. I wanna say it had sparkles in the paint, can't rmeber, becouse i was too busy checking out the shocks.
it sit's low and w.i.d.e. I wannasay it's wider than the 400ex. and about as high as the 400ex...
Dealer..: "It' supposed to faster than the Rapter."
..I was like..shiii..man you'd spend 2 and a half getting that rappy set up, that 450's ready to race and it's detuned.
The guy i talked to didn't know an exact price, they were about to close so i didn' bother em' too much.
I gatta go back tomarrow to get myjetts ordered...i'll take a close look and get a price on it.

Hey, what jetts sould i order?.
i was ganna get the 130, 135, & 140. but if you guys could save me money that'd be great.