PDA

View Full Version : hatfield review

bradley300
06-24-2003, 03:22 PM
for those of you that have never been, heres a review for ya'

overall the trails were great, the blue and green trails are a blast b/c they are fairly smooth and you can run about as fast as you want. for more of a challenge, the black trails are awesome, tight rough, and hillclimbs that went on for days.

we rode from logan to gilbert, about 28 miles, cruised on the streets of gilbert, filed up and went back. it was neat to see everbody riding on the road. the bikes and quads outnumbers the cars.

not much detail i know, but enough. see you guys on the 9th!

wyndzer
06-24-2003, 04:08 PM
So you had to go check it out to see if the July ride would be worth it:confused: The campfire songs are worth the trip:macho :eek2:

bradley300
06-24-2003, 04:21 PM
my dads busy during the trip, so he went early and i never pass up a ride. i cant wait for the camp fire songs, i'll bring a tape recorder b/c i would assume these will be alcohol induced campfire songs.good times:bandit:

MOFO
06-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
my dads busy during the trip, so he went early and i never pass up a ride. i cant wait for the camp fire songs, i'll bring a tape recorder b/c i would assume these will be alcohol induced campfire songs.good times:bandit:

I already told a few guys, if I dont have enough room for all my stuff, the quad is the first thing to go. :eek2:

;)

06-25-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
I already told a few guys, if I dont have enough room for all my stuff, the quad is the first thing to go. :eek2:

;)

jcv400ex
06-25-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by bradley300

Tape Recorder?????? Bring Dad's VIDEO CAMERA!!!!! You won't regret it! :D

bradley300
06-25-2003, 03:20 PM
hmmmm......... i'm sure the black mail money would at least let me break even on the trip:devil:

CUZ'n
06-25-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Tape Recorder?????? Bring Dad's VIDEO CAMERA!!!!! You won't regret it! :D

i tol yu i don lik dem tings:mad: day git me in troble:macho

jcv400ex
06-26-2003, 12:38 AM
You'll be at the bottom of the list of people that we'll want to film.....no one wants to see your ugly face....:o :scary:

bradley300
06-26-2003, 04:59 AM
dont worry cuz, i reqire a very reasonable fee to keep you off camera, maybe suma dem green smokks?:devil: