PDA

View Full Version : Losing the Honda and Possibly Done With Quads For Good

Sparks425Ex
06-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey Guys,

For those of you that know me I just wanted to let ya know I prolly gonna be getting outta being a Honda Rider and most likley outta quad for good.

As for the Site:

I am pretty much done. I will come back and visit but the site is going to hell. So many usless posts, To many grudges between members and now all this going public *****. This stuff is just getting outta hand. I remember when I first became a member way back when. Before I was Sparks425EX and Long before I was LSR416EX. When I was TRX0220 and I knew no one.

Thanks For all the guys that I have met, talked to, made deals with, rode with, Crashed With(Rausch Creek"Curt") and became friends with.

I used to think of this place as almost a second home and alotta guys as an extended family. Always there....

Well Just wanted to say thanks for all the help when my quad was down.

As for the August EXriders Ride: I still plan on setting it up. I have talked to Mike and all I need is a date for the ride. And Me and Mike can work out details.

Thanks Guys for All the Help and Fun Times...

Justin Stewart

AtvMxRider
06-24-2003, 02:33 PM
Justin why are you getting away from quads?

06-24-2003, 02:34 PM
its a shame to see good mebers go bye bye, ill miss ya man:( , but if you dont mind telling us, why are you getitng outa quads?

cheetah
06-24-2003, 02:35 PM
Man I am sorry to hear that. I read many of your posts and you replied to many of mine and I considered you a very valuable member to this site. I hope ya come back from time to time and hopefully we can ride this out. Thank you for the help you gave me and good luck with your future plans.:(

bansheeguy77
06-24-2003, 02:36 PM
yea dude y ya leaving? r u still gonna go to rausch in august? u were so cool man u cracked all the smart *** jokes i thought about saying lol

Tommy 17
06-24-2003, 02:39 PM
:( that sucks justin... ur a damn good rider 2:(

Sparks425Ex
06-24-2003, 02:48 PM
Well I am getting out cause of the money.

Plain and Simple I don't have it. Yeah I could buy a stock EX or a lil modded quad but ya guys know me. I don't play that game. Anything and Everything I own ain't stock. I just don't care. If i have somthing I will modd the piss outta it.

As for Rausch Creek in August:

Hell yeah I gonna be there. I didn't say I hated you guys. lol I still loving the quads and you guys are to funny.

I mean damn, I can't miss the fun and stupiddity.

1.) Tants throwing, Wet Green Grass on a fire tryign to start it.

2.) Kenny beating up retards to get a girl back that wasn't even his.

3.) Tommy and his jaggerbush and Yinz Guys

4.) John and his huge bread load

5.) The damn drunk guys in the Ford Lightening motoin hte parking lot

6.) Ralph and his buddies motoing on Saturday in the nasty mud

7.) Tants coming with a quad that half works

8.) Kenny pouring gas in a cup "Fire in the Hole"

9.) Me busting hard on the stepper

10.) Cooking millions of types of meat on a half *** grill

Man The Memories are unforgetable....Ask yourself one question...

WOULD YOU MISS IT?

My answer was: (Choice 1 through 10). HELL NO.....

bansheeguy77
06-24-2003, 02:53 PM
its the best...but what happened to your quad? it was hella modded. but im out of it right now for the same reason your thinking of getting out of it...and it was cause of the same jump too....

400exrules
06-24-2003, 02:54 PM
sorry to see you go, but lol when i get older i gotta come to a ride with you guys :) haha, sounds like a good ole time

Tommy 17
06-24-2003, 02:54 PM
lmfao the stuff i saw at rausch...

how about when the kid with the yz250f got in the fight with the tree and the tree whooped his ***:blah:

or how about when we went for the walk in the rain to check out the track and tants about feel on his butt 30 times haha

when i 1st saw ralph and relized it him the 1st words outta my mouth ****head and he was like :eek:

ahhh man the memories of rausch haha... what a kick arse time that was... i can't wait to go back now:macho

Sparks425Ex
06-24-2003, 03:00 PM
Naa Dude.. That jump ain't got nuttin to do with it cept the hole that it put me in for money..

As far as the crash. **** I am fine. I have hit harder and crashed bigger than that..

If I do have a quad for August Exriders ride you guys will deff see a show..

The 90 fter is mine... And like I said bout the step up" I will friggin hit it...just watch"

My Quad:

Well my quad was in sorta rough shape after the wreak.

Needed:

Stem, Subframe, Plastic, Bumper, Engine Rebuild, Not to Mention More Mods

The Engine is sold as are most of the engine components.

I have not yet decided if I am even going to try and build a quad or just sell what I have left and then do whatever.

If anyone wants to donate a dollar to the
"Get my *** riding again" FUND send money to:

Justin Stewart
88 Chuch Road
Phoenix Ny 13135

Peace...

Pappy
06-24-2003, 03:03 PM
let me set this straight....

i beat up the menatlly challenged druggy after he insulted a girl(who yes i wanted in the worst way)

yall make it sound like i dragged timmy outta his chair and beat on him:eek: :devil:

roostin_dale
06-24-2003, 03:07 PM
Mn..i have to go on an exriders ride when i get older!! Sounds like it is a blast!!

06-24-2003, 03:08 PM
ii should be there in august:devil:

06-24-2003, 03:09 PM
if anyone that lives in michigan is going to the next exriders ride and wants to stop by holland ohio(right by the ohio/michigan border) wants top pick me up so i can go too, it would be gratly appreciated,....these rides sound like a **** load of fun

Sparks425Ex
06-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
let me set this straight....

i beat up the menatlly challenged druggy after he insulted a girl(who yes i wanted in the worst way)

yall make it sound like i dragged timmy outta his chair and beat on him:eek: :devil:
Com'on Kenny. You know you just wanted to find a poor ole boy in a beat up ****ty car that twitches every 13 seconds to beat up on, just so you could prove you were a man..

I know how it is. I feel the same way. Where do I find a Retard with a women in a beat up ****ty car..
lol

Pappy
06-24-2003, 03:12 PM
how did you know he twitched:confused2 :devil:

bansheerider_13
06-24-2003, 03:13 PM
i know how u feel completly i just sold my bike and the guy is coming to pick it up on friday so no more riding for me

Sparks425Ex
06-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
how did you know he twitched:confused2 :devil:

I bet he twitched after you hit him a few times..:devil:

Pappy
06-24-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
I bet he twitched after you hit him a few times..:devil:

yeah.,...he was a bully and was making girls feel pretty uncomfortable till i fixed his itch. i ended up with a few bruises:rolleyes: but they were from the bus driver and her broom:scary:

roostin_dale
06-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Can someone fill me in on this pappy and the retard story!!??!!

Tommy 17
06-24-2003, 03:22 PM
pappy its not nice to beat up retarded timmy on the shortbus...

lmfao that was halarious... the stories were so funny...

KrazyKid300ex
06-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Dude man i hate to see ya go. I remember you were the first one i talked to at rausch with my friend there. man you better be there for the august ride. hopefully i can go again with a new quad this time.

Pappy
06-24-2003, 03:28 PM
ok ok...

when i was a lowly freshman....there was this kid named frankie. he was a senoir that year. his junior year he was stoned and crashed his car real bad.....messing him up real good. ofcourse his continued drug use further complicated his problems. anyway...he started riding the bus...and for damn near the whole year he would badger every girl on the bus. everyone cut him slack because he was messed up. well...one afternoon he started really hard on my neighbor missy( you know...17 ..hot as hell....the girl next door blah blah blah)
well she had had enough and yelled at him...she started crying and franki wouldnt stop. so...all 140 pounds of me stood up and basically told him to pack sand and shut up. ofcourse this really pissed him off bad and here he comes down the isle. i didnt know what to do...after all he was kinda mental. so when he got close enough i just grabbed him..threw him in a seat and beat the hell outta him. people were yelling at me to stop hitting on the retard but i didnt....i handed him his arse and then some. well the bus driver stopped the bus and came back and was beatin on me with a broom. so there ya have it....yes i beat up a retard...not the last i can assure you...lol

now...what missy did for me that summer......ahhhhh...memories. aint nuttin like kick *** for me boot:devil:

Ralph
06-24-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex

10.) Cooking millions of types of meat on a half *** grill

dont talk about the grill like that:mad:

lol here i am leaning over the pile of wood and kenny screams fire in the hole and scares the piss outa me...

Tommy 17
06-24-2003, 04:38 PM
that grill was friggon awesome... what ever happened to it... we need to sent it to pappy to get a lil trick pc for the next ride:devil:

nothing like using race fuel on a fire:blah:

i still like HEY i thought u said her name was katie... is she the blonde or the black haired girl in this pic... well he told me michelle was brown haired... well whos this erika girl over here...

honey i swear theres no girls here with me... holy**** jen put on some clothes!!! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh that was fun!!!

bansheeguy77
06-24-2003, 04:40 PM
lol those were some good times tommy

Quad18star
06-24-2003, 05:17 PM
I gotta make it to one of them rides when I get myself a new bike . Sounds like ti's a blast .

06-24-2003, 06:28 PM
seems to me that you got more reasons to hang in there than pack it in :)

Hey you aint even hit a twitching retread yet :D