PDA

View Full Version : For All of the Hard Working Women

Foxyangel0425
06-24-2003, 01:49 PM
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied."What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma." And they say blondes are dumb...

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world" The woman says, "I'll miss you."

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" "Probably that I married you for your money,"
she replied.

He said - Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you really badly. She said - Well, you succeeded.

He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said - That's a good idea...you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man? A: A rumor

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th
wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and
said that because they had been such a devoted couple she would grant
each of them a very special wish. The wife wished for a trip around the
world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise
tickets in her hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years
younger....... Whoosh....immediately he turned ninety!!! Gotta love that
fairy!

AND THE BEST ONE YET!

A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST: She's sitting at the table with her
gourmet coffee. Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box. Her
daughter is on the cover of Business Week. Her boyfriend is on the cover
of <insert name of flip side of men's mag> And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/blackeye/deal.gif

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/geno/rofl.gif

batgeek
06-24-2003, 01:54 PM
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied."What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma." And they say blondes are dumb...

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/roll.gif

Pappy
06-24-2003, 02:00 PM
dont believe them for a second:blah:

dirtmomma
06-24-2003, 02:01 PM
EXCELLENT Foxyangel!!!!! Thanks for the laughs ROFLMFAO those are some good ones:D :cool:

roostin_dale
06-24-2003, 03:09 PM
Men aren't as dumb as you think!
You could be supprised at what we could do!:rolleyes:

400exrules
06-24-2003, 03:19 PM
COULD

310Rduner
06-24-2003, 07:55 PM
COULD

why ya gotta go and be pointing that all out.. sheez man..:rolleyes:

i would prolly ask about the cycle too.. if not just use whatever it was set to.... ''

other than that.. he sounds pretty blonde. :eek:

Flip)(stick
06-24-2003, 08:00 PM
im 14 and i usually wash and dry my own clothes since my parents arnt usually home heh

batgeek
06-24-2003, 08:01 PM
hehe, most guys learn to ask questions about doing laundry after they make their first batch of pink briefs/boxers.

Flip)(stick
06-24-2003, 08:04 PM
i never have had the privlage to make my clothes turn a diff color and im so good i can even make em not fade:) and im starting to master ironing and i can make cheese sand whiches on the george forman grill ( step 1. plug grill in. Step two take 2 peices of bread. Put cheese between them. Step three. Put cheese sand which on grill. Step 4 close grill. step 5 wait a couple mins.)

310Rduner
06-24-2003, 08:07 PM
my laundy knowledge ends at rounding up the clothes and dumping in the washer for my mom.. sometimes i even put em in the dryer.. *Cue Applause*...

i also take em out and either fold em if she tells me to , or is she forgets slam em in my drawers...

lol

batgeek
06-24-2003, 08:23 PM
Flip)(stick,

why use the Foreman Grill...you can make grilled cheese sandwiches with the iron!!! :) i used to do that when i lived in the dorm in college.

Flip)(stick
06-24-2003, 08:24 PM
yea but george forman gives them a extra nice taste:)

AFTERMARKET
06-24-2003, 09:28 PM
NICE! :macho

Nausty
06-24-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
i never have had the privlage to make my clothes turn a diff color and im so good i can even make em not fade:) and im starting to master ironing and i can make cheese sand whiches on the george forman grill ( step 1. plug grill in. Step two take 2 peices of bread. Put cheese between them. Step three. Put cheese sand which on grill. Step 4 close grill. step 5 wait a couple mins.)

lol, thats a lotta work just for a sandwich. I just usually fix a bowl of cereal or eat a couple pop tarts or eat some fruit or something. I don't like cooking if you can't tell.

SlapNutz
06-25-2003, 02:40 AM
com to ma kabana an i hav beere, smockes (al kines/, wines, bottles booz an u like the PARTY:D ;)

400exrules
06-25-2003, 04:05 AM
i just slap the cheese between the bread and throw it in the toaster over and punch the toast button

wilkin250r
06-25-2003, 04:36 AM
It's all relative, and here's the big difference:

Within 30 mins, you can teach a man the details of laundry.

Within 30mins, you CANNOT teach a woman the details of a complete engine overhaul.

Chanman420q
06-25-2003, 05:02 AM
i do my laundry....... its wicked easy.......

the only thing i can cook is a bowl of cerial.:macho

Ryan
06-25-2003, 05:50 AM
Hey :cuss: :mad: :macho

06-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
It's all relative, and here's the big difference:

Within 30 mins, you can teach a man the details of laundry.

Within 30mins, you CANNOT teach a woman the details of a complete engine overhaul.

You wanna bets??? I rebuilt the 305 in my El Camino one time. And I can rebuilt carberaters too. Now I wish I know how to fix my Suzuki that don't run rite.

Foxyangel0425
06-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Within 30mins, you CANNOT teach a woman the details of a complete engine overhaul. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I beg to differ!!! :mad: :cuss:

I know a lot about cars and parts and which parts go where and how and why they work. I even help with work and pick out parts for our 61 Ford Falcon!

Foxyangel0425
06-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by froggigginmama
You wanna bets??? I rebuilt the 305 in my El Camino one time. And I can rebuilt carberaters too. Now I wish I know how to fix my Suzuki that don't run rite.

Amen Froggiginmama!! :D

06-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Grilled Cheese Sandwhich mmmmmm!!! lol i gotta remember that iron business!!! I usually just stick the piece of MUNSTER(best stuff ever) cheese between 2 pieces of bread sma**** together a little and stick it in the toaster.....It actually works pretty good juts hope the cheese does drip into the toaster thats a ***** to clean up!! But otherwise im actually a pretty good cook when i feel like it......:D :macho :macho :confused2

Foxyangel0425
06-26-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
Grilled Cheese Sandwhich mmmmmm!!! lol i gotta remember that iron business!!! I usually just stick the piece of MUNSTER(best stuff ever) cheese between 2 pieces of bread sma**** together a little and stick it in the toaster.....It actually works pretty good juts hope the cheese does drip into the toaster thats a ***** to clean up!! But otherwise im actually a pretty good cook when i feel like it......:D :macho :macho :confused2

http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/angry/plthumbsdown.gif
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/other/puh.gif

xxg0tn0lifexx
06-26-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
hehe, most guys learn to ask questions about doing laundry after they make their first batch of pink briefs/boxers.

thats true batgeek, but, some guys still make the same mistake over and over. take an example, my DAD!!

wilkin250r
06-26-2003, 04:49 AM
[i]Originally posted by Foxyangel0425

Oh, I beg to differ!!! :mad: :cuss:

I know a lot about cars and parts and which parts go where and how and why they work. I even help with work and pick out parts for our 61 Ford Falcon! [/B]

Yeah, I was speaking in general. Yes, many women can work on cars. Many men can also do laundry. :rolleyes:

Foxyangel0425
06-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Yeah, I was speaking in general. Yes, many women can work on cars. Many men can also do laundry. :rolleyes:

wilkin:
I understand where you are coming from :D but you also gotta understand i didn't write these little quotes, i just thought they were funny and i thought i pass them along

So are we :cool: <cool>?