PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Air

raptor146
06-24-2003, 07:41 AM
Post a pic of your biggest air. Ill start.

GOMER007
06-24-2003, 07:45 AM
holy poo!:eek2:

Nausty
06-24-2003, 07:51 AM
i've pry jumped 90+ft before but heres a pic of me jumping 80ft doing a heel clicker over a triple.

CAMPRO
06-24-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
i've pry jumped 90+ft before but heres a pic of me jumping 80ft doing a heel clicker over a triple.

Nausty rules!! Can't wait to see what you're doing on that quad with a few more years under your belt.

250EXking
06-24-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
Nausty rules!! Can't wait to see what you're doing on that quad with a few more years under your belt.

yeah nausty looks like he'll be the next creech.
hopefully i will be able to get quad that can jump without breaking.:(

Juggalo
06-24-2003, 08:53 AM
not my biggest or hardest jump ever but the biggest one i have a pic of. if you look close i was doin a no footed can but the pic was taken a little late.

250EXking
06-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
not my biggest or hardest jump ever but the biggest one i have a pic of. if you look close i was doin a no footed can but the pic was taken a little late.

man, that looks big enough. i think you are in the lead juggalo. nice pic.

Nausty
06-24-2003, 12:46 PM
damn jug, i'll catch up to you one of these days. I never get that good of jumps for freestyle and my quad keeps breaking down.:mad: I ride about once a week too.

raptor146
06-24-2003, 12:59 PM
You guys are nuts!!! How high do u think you are Juggalo?

Nausty
06-24-2003, 01:09 PM
lol, i don't feel like I go that big. I honestly feel like I suck and i'll never be in the pro level of freestyle or anything.

muff
06-24-2003, 03:04 PM
this is gonna tie up the lead w/ jugs

muff
06-24-2003, 03:04 PM
another

06-24-2003, 03:14 PM
i need some new pics, the highest ive been is around 10 ft this is like 8 are practice track is kinda tight but were hopuing to build some bigger ones later this summer

06-24-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by muff
another

hey you guys should take the center out that would be a awesome jump for pics

GOMER007
06-24-2003, 05:13 PM
hey raptor146 arn't U from atvoutdoors. net:ermm:

Juggalo
06-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, i don't feel like I go that big. I honestly feel like I suck and i'll never be in the pro level of freestyle or anything.

ya know, i feel the same way but people tell me different sometimes. you never know what will happen tho, just look on the positive side a lot.

muff, if you took out the middle on that jump you'd have me beat.

D-4our
06-24-2003, 05:31 PM
both of you guys are kick *** riders and should be damn proud of it too. i mean seriously, out of the 11,000 plus people on this site alone how many of them do you think can bust out the ***** you guys do, 11 maybe 12.

Nausty
06-24-2003, 05:51 PM
yeah now that you put it in the perspective it makes me feel a lot better lol. I just feel I got so much more room for improvement and even with a stock motor I can't pull "perfect" laps and i'm not doing the tricks I think I should be doing. Its weird though, i'm never happy with anything I do even though I might be the best person I know at it and thats with about everything. I must set my expectations to high because i've been really depressed with a lotta stuff like this lately. :o I mean I feel like I should be happy seeing I got a awsome girl, I don't really know anyone personally that can do some of the stuff I do on a quad and the fact that I even have a quad and can get along with people good. :ermm:

I dunno, everything just seems dull and uninteresting lately and I feel like no matter what I'll fail at reaching my goals and dreams and even when I reach a goal its just like it doesn't even matter anyways and I just set it that much higher. Also I could care less about being on tv or in any videos any more now that I think about it. Also I feel so nervous every time i'm about to do something that require me not to be nervous where I need to just be me you know? lol, kinda hard to explain. Also the only times I really even feel comfortable is when I should be affraid for my life or i'm in the center attention. I HATE it.

Sorry guys, I just really had to vent and i'd rather do it on the internet where I don't actually have to worry about the repracussions(spel?).

**** it though, i'm going out to party!!

D-4our
06-24-2003, 05:57 PM
at least your three-steps ahead of where i wanna be. I'm as determined as I can be to go pro at fmx but its depressing thinking how long or how hard of a road I got ahead of me with a good possibilty of failing on the way and becoming a dreamer. Thats the depressing part, I dont wanna be a damn dreamer and thats why im so determined.

Juggalo
06-24-2003, 07:20 PM
man nausty you n me are a lot more alike than i thought lol. i dunno i have liked this girl since i was a little kid and we were growin up together and she says i am too much like her brother to go out with me but i am like head over heels for her. but enough of this depressed bullcrap..back to jumpin!! woo hoo

Flip)(stick
06-24-2003, 08:56 PM
lucky dog, lookin up her skirt, is she wearing under wear boy, is she boy is she?

Nausty
06-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
man nausty you n me are a lot more alike than i thought lol. i dunno i have liked this girl since i was a little kid and we were growin up together and she says i am too much like her brother to go out with me but i am like head over heels for her. but enough of this depressed bullcrap..back to jumpin!! woo hoo

yeah I hear ya'! It sure does seem like we're a lot a like just by comparing pics with people always getting us mixed up. I think all the depressed crap is just cuz i'm going through a lot right now. Tomarrow I should be getting some parts and if not i'm just gonna go ride the kx. I gotta race saturday and I had a blast with my friends. We were racing around on the electric wheel chairs and laughing non-stop. Man its like 3:30 and i'm not even tired. Damn though just knowing my quad is broken now just makes me wanna ride and push myself. Good luck with the girl!

lol, I really should reread my posts because I have a feeling that makes no sense.

Juggalo
06-25-2003, 04:11 AM
lol yeah yeah same here man. luckly my quad has been holdin up damn good tho. i am going riding today for real for the first time in like 2 months tho so i am happy. i gotta get out there but before i do i'm gonna post another pic to get back on topic!

Fast250EX
06-25-2003, 04:38 AM
Just curious, exactly what happened to your quad Nausty?

Oh, and Juggalo, you have to get rid of the avatar, everytime I look at that I picture you as being some old fat guy havin' a few beers and gettin all f***ed up, lol. Then I see the jumpin pics and get all confused. Maybe I am the f***ed up one.
:rolleyes:

By the way, that girl is hot and... oh sh*t! I am on post 69!!:eek: :D

Juggalo
06-25-2003, 04:42 AM
awww i just changed my avatar. my old one was the carnival of carnage clown and my thing said fat guy in a little coat (that was maybe just as confusing). i love my new one, you just have to remember its the comic book guy from the simpsons!

kxrider
06-25-2003, 06:45 AM
i think muff's jump would look hella bigger if you cut the middle out, but juggs lis leadin so far, (or atleast til we take our road trip in 3 weeks an i can get some pics):D :D

Nausty
06-25-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Fast250EX
Just curious, exactly what happened to your quad Nausty?

Oh, and Juggalo, you have to get rid of the avatar, everytime I look at that I picture you as being some old fat guy havin' a few beers and gettin all f***ed up, lol. Then I see the jumpin pics and get all confused. Maybe I am the f***ed up one.
:rolleyes:

By the way, that girl is hot and... oh sh*t! I am on post 69!!:eek: :D

I jacked up my stock rear end jumping it to the point where the axle was bent, pivot bolt was bent, sprockets and chain were on their last last leg and finally the bearings and carrier when so I decided it was time for a new rear end and while we were waiting for the parts we took the stock rear end off from my dads quad and now thats broken.:o

Nausty
06-25-2003, 09:40 AM
oh wait, another big air picture. This is more of a distance ramp though.:o I broke my collar bone on this ramp. I'm surprised my stock rear end lasted as long as it did.

norrisboat
06-25-2003, 05:29 PM
damn muff. That is the scariest table i have ever seen or even dreamed of. That is insane.

jsyi
06-26-2003, 02:18 AM
http://photos.bravenet.com/359/433/353/2/768D6E4823TN.jpg

Ryan8R
07-02-2003, 10:25 AM
Hey this is probobly my biggest air....Its not much but for a POS raptor.....ya know the rest haha:devil: