Here is the new ac propegs for kfx700.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-24-2003, 05:33 AM
another pic

06-24-2003, 05:34 AM
personaly i like em....now there next peg should be made out of stainless steel

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-24-2003, 05:38 AM
I don't think I could run them I can't stand the heal guard.

OutlawEX
06-24-2003, 06:12 AM
Ya AC posted them yesturday. They are gay in opnion i woint purchase them. I dont like how they got heel guards. Ill just go with X-factor as they have steel pro-pegs . Ac's wear out to fast

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-24-2003, 06:19 AM
We are an xfactor dealer they have a nice product also the only thing I have ordered is the airscoops and cannondale seat latch and the case savors.. looks like they do have a stainless footpeg at an added cost..

OutlawEX
06-24-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
We are an xfactor dealer they have a nice product also the only thing I have ordered is the airscoops and cannondale seat latch and the case savors.. looks like they do have a stainless footpeg at an added cost..

Ya steel pro-pegs for $269 at their site. I could go through 2 sets of ac's in 1 year. Im sure these X-factors will last longer than that

Here is the other link to the new AC. Ac should look at those replys and take in some considerations
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63472

QuadRacer041
06-24-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
I don't think I could run them I can't stand the heal guard.

i agree, looks anoying

desertratt45
06-24-2003, 03:13 PM
i know its some thing new and differnt. not every one will like it. the boss is talking about caring both types and calling the older one racers choice. i my self dont even like nerfs. racing desert they tend to get in the way. they are on the bike for safety. which is the reason for the new design. after the unfortunet death of a fellow racer early this year, we have been talking to differnt pros and others in the industry on how to build a better safer nerf. some body said that most racers are on the east coast. thats right but you are only a portion of our sales. dont get me wrong love the guys who are loyal! but alot of our sales are for the guys and gals that are just rec riders. we want them to be safe. plus making the nerfs this way cuts down on extra parts to assemble. making it easier for the average joe to put them on. they are all in one. another words simple. there are those of you who dont like heel kicks. these are pretty far back. the foot peg is longer than the previous ones by about 2"s. there are plenty of holes to drain the mud. they will be larger on the production run. i know they are kinda weird looking at frist. i just hope you guys aren't out just for a fasion show. like the old saying goes " don't knock them till you try they cuz you just might like them"

lil400exman
06-25-2003, 02:09 AM
well desertratt at least make the paegs out of steel:(

WalshKFX
06-25-2003, 02:15 AM
i like the new design. i like the way they look and the new heel kick design.

Pappy
06-25-2003, 02:22 AM
:ermm:
i think the rec riders will buy them....but the XC guys would destroy the heel gaurds.

my biggest question.....why not a better or more durable peg teeth:confused:

06-25-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
well desertratt at least make the paegs out of steel:( stainless steel*;)

Live2Ride300
06-25-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

my biggest question.....why not a better or more durable peg teeth:confused: [/B]

desertratt45
06-25-2003, 07:19 AM
mostly the reason for not making them out of stanless is cost of fabricating them. we have been talking about for a while and going over what we would have to do.

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-25-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by desertratt45
mostly the reason for not making them out of stanless is cost of fabricating them. we have been talking about for a while and going over what we would have to do.

Trust me, if you made them, people would buy them....I know I would.

06-25-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
Trust me, if you made them, people would buy them....I know I would.