PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly Rentals

bradley300
06-24-2003, 03:20 AM
just went to hatfield this weekend for a little preview and found a great alternative to camping for those of you that dont like to camp. Hillbilly rentals rents a single wide trailer for 50 bucks a night for 2 people and 5 bucks for each additional person.

i thought it was great, there was a lockable barn to keep the bikes, the trailer had everything thing we needed too.

Buddy the owner, even offered to take us on the local trails (not part of the hatfield stuff) and even broght over ribs when he cooked too many for dinner.

they are also 2 minutes from the rockhouse trails.

Hillbily Rentals gets an A+ from me. i dont have a buisness card, so look on the internet

06-24-2003, 08:10 AM
Sounds like a place where sissy's stay....:D

Most of us aren't skeert ta sleep outdoors..:eek:

Sounds like ya had more fun stayin in your double wide than ya did on the trails since ya didn't mention one thing about were ya rode, how ya liked it, etc., etc. etc. :ermm: Did ya just sit around and eat chicken all weekend????:confused:

UglyMotha™
06-24-2003, 08:42 AM
i just went today a bought me a brand spank me new tent so i didn't look like a dork when i rolled in with my 1 man pup tent :huh so now i'll be camping in hillbilly heaven with my 4 man dome but i might need help firguring out how to set it up :confused2

MOFO
06-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
i just went today a bought me a brand spank me new tent so i didn't look like a dork when i rolled in with my 1 man pup tent :huh so now i'll be camping in hillbilly heaven with my 4 man dome but i might need help firguring out how to set it up :confused2

LMAO, whatever you do, dont ask this guy for help. :eek2:

06-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6

LMFAO...is dat sleeping catfish?????:confused:

Ex'r Marlin
06-24-2003, 10:20 AM
I too give Hillbilly rentals and Buddy high marks for the trailer they rent out. Even though I would rather camp in primitive surroundings, I enjoyed the stay there in Man. I really liked the fact that you are allowed to ride your atv on the roads there in that area!:cool:

Buddy was a great help for Lenny (440ex4me) as he allowed Colby of C&D Racing to weld Lennys' exhaust where Buddy works!:) Very generous individual!

A group of us got the opportunity to trail ride with Buddy and his cousin on some tight trails that were not part of Hatfield too!

Again, I would have rather camped outside in a tent, but I still had a great stay at Hillbilly Rentals!:)

Derno24
06-24-2003, 11:33 AM
you would have rather camped??? In that rain Hell no!!! Hill Billy rentals was great and cheap. Full kitchen and other goodies.

bradley300
06-24-2003, 03:15 PM
rico, i am not a sissy, my dad is. i would have loved to camp. and the ride reveiw will be up soon. oh yeah, and no chicken, just ribs.

went to a bar/drag strip/hillclimb that was neat too. bar was full of not so modest women (boobies eveywhere), oh yeah, the riding was great too.:D

Derno24
06-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Screw roughing it...If I can get a fridge for the beer that is all good

06-25-2003, 02:13 AM
I didn't realize we had so many sheee-las on the page...:confused:

:devil: :D :devil:

UglyMotha™
06-25-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6

i dunno but if i was to guess, that fool there in that pic looks like he ain't gotta clue :huh

:blah:

brokeitin3
06-25-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I didn't realize we had so many sheee-las on the page...:confused:

:devil: :D :devil: Not all of us can lower ourselves to Rico's primetive standards either!!!:D :D

Derno24
06-25-2003, 02:42 AM
Does it mean I am less of a man cause I won't sleep in your sleeping bag Rico?

I personally couldn't care less where I sleep after I drink too much the grass usually looks like a good place. However, it rain liked a mofo when we were down there recently the tents would have been washed away with how much rain we got. Something about being huddled in a tent with Lenny and Marlin kinda scares me.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-25-2003, 05:24 AM
BOY am I glad I am not going with your group camping and no showers.. You guys are going to stink !!!! Hillbilly rentals is the place to be.. Shower, washing machine, fridge, TV, heat or airconditioning, and its cheap !!!

Pappy
06-25-2003, 05:25 AM
chief logan has nice showers...no stinkage:D

and the fireside entertainment cant be compared to any tv:scary:

06-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
BOY am I glad I am not going with your group camping and no showers.. You guys are going to stink !!!! Hillbilly rentals is the place to be.. Shower, washing machine, fridge, TV, heat or airconditioning, and its cheap !!!

There are plenty of creeks runnin thru the campground to bath in. If ya get in with your clothes on it also acts as a washing machine.. As for the Fridge,,,I could crawl in my beer cooler it's so big..:eek: TV...quadshop trailer is equipped with TV, VCR, and PS2. Rain normally does suck but that's OK...I'll have plenty of beer ta drink to keep me busy if it rains...:D

UglyMotha™
06-25-2003, 06:01 AM
i just hope hope i aint' gotta watch you be busy taking navel shots with only god knows what :huh

:blah:

MOFO
06-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
and the fireside entertainment cant be compared to any tv:scary:

:devil:

upstate rider
06-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by bradley300

Buddy the owner, even offered to take us on the local trails (not part of the hatfield stuff) and even broght over ribs when he cooked too many for dinner.
You should of went on some on the local trails with them you would of enjoy it , they have some great local trails and some great views from some of the old strip mines , one with a wall thats big that has a pictures drawen on it and there huge by some artist ........ Our next trip there will be 1 or 2 days of local trails........... Bud gets A+ rating here

trailhouseowner
06-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Staying indoors sounds a whole better to me if it is raining--and trust me--we have had plenty of rain this spring and summer!!

Staying at a place that can accommodate large groups make things better also.

Furthermore, just because you are staying in a house doesn't mean that you can't have a campfire outside, at least you can at my place!!

upstate rider
06-30-2003, 01:02 AM
Trailhouseowner I like your way of thinking smarter not harder :D

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 04:40 AM
Everybody likes different things. I, myself, like to be comfortable, but have a good time with my friends. Now staying in the rain in a tent at a campground without showers is not MY idea of a good time. But again, it is all opinion.

upstate rider
06-30-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
I, myself, like to be comfortable, but have a good time with my friends. Now staying in the rain in a tent at a campground without showers is not MY idea of a good time. I agree and after you hit 40 the whole tent thing won't even come to mind .................. LOL .............. to each his own I guess At least we ride RED ;)

Pappy
06-30-2003, 06:07 AM
Everybody likes different things. I, myself, like to be comfortable, but have a good time with my friends. Now staying in the rain in a tent at a campground without showers is not MY idea of a good time. But again, it is all opinion.

you obviously havent spent time camoing with our gang:devil:

06-30-2003, 06:14 AM
you obviously havent spent time camoing with our gang:devil:

Here's me settling a minor dispute with another camper...:eek:

06-30-2003, 06:19 AM
The 49 inch bridge truly is 49 inches. A LSR axle fully exteneded will not let you across the bridge on all 4 tires....:o

06-30-2003, 06:21 AM
For some reason knighttime got stuck in this little baby mud hole and i had to give him a push..:ermm:

:devil:

MOFO
06-30-2003, 06:23 AM
caption for this picture....

Guys @ fire: "Guys, WTF is going on...."
Rico: "I have no idea, but I need a light for my smoke..."

06-30-2003, 06:24 AM
someone is pickin their nose in this pic....:eek:

Can you find the booger picker...:huh

MOFO
06-30-2003, 06:33 AM
damn urban legend attacks again... :eek2: :eek:

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 08:08 AM
upstate rider,

I agree wholeheartedly with the age issue. As you get older, thing tend to be a little more difficult to do.

Pappy
06-30-2003, 08:11 AM
upstate rider,

I agree wholeheartedly with the age issue. As you get older, thing tend to be a little more difficult to do.

dont trip on that string:eek: :blah:

we understand....we just dont let old guys slow down enough to cry...because then they start sounding like old ladies:devil: but a nice comfy hotel room has its place i reckon....but a night or two hangin at the campfire will make ya feel 10 years younger...i promise:D

upstate rider
06-30-2003, 10:28 AM
a nice comfy hotel room has its place i reckon....but a night or two hangin at the campfire will make ya feel 10 years younger...i promise:D Yes there's something to say about soft a bed , hot shower in the morning or after a hard day of riding :) No problem with a campfire and a little partying to go with it, looks to be a good time, But why not have it all :p I think you may like it. Take a good look at some of the boys camping at the bottom of Bearwallow in the morning :eek:

06-30-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by upstate rider
Yes there's something to say about soft a bed , hot shower in the morning or after a hard day of riding :) No problem with a campfire and a little partying to go with it, looks to be a good time, But why not have it all :p I think you may like it. Take a good look at some of the boys camping at the bottom of Bearwallow in the morning :eek:

Were we camp we have hot showers and normally setup camp to withstand hurricanes..

Air mattress comes in real handy too..:D

I'm a boyscout so I always come prepared...:p

I bet you boys can't open up your bedroom door and pee without leaving the room like I can in my tent...:huh

monkeyboy
06-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Were we camp we have hot showers and normally setup camp to withstand hurricanes..

Air mattress comes in real handy too..:D

I'm a boyscout so I always come prepared...:p

I bet you boys can't open up your bedroom door and pee without leaving the room like I can in my tent...:huh

we peee outt da winder at da cabbin:blah:

I hopp we gits ta c ricos danccin:cool:

anywhereEx
06-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Ol monkey seems to be gettin pretty good with the computer here latley:confused:

CUZ'n
06-30-2003, 12:37 PM
cus him is in skool:rolleyes: gunna git him one of dem degress;)

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Pappy,

Considering I am a female, I guess I would sound like a old lady!! But again, I agree with upstate rider: No problem with a campfire and a little partying to go with it, looks to be a good time,but why not have it all!

Pappy
06-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Pappy,

Considering I am a female, I guess I would sound like a old lady!! B]but why not have it all! [/B]

well hell if yer offerin to put me up in a hotel with ya ...im game:confused2 :blah:

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 12:56 PM
OH NO!! I don't think so!! I am happily married and have been for 23 years.

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 12:58 PM
I'll put you up in a place to stay because I have two units that I rent to trail riders, but it will cost you--and I'm talking about money!!

Pappy
06-30-2003, 12:59 PM
lmfao......oh well...its rico and the legend for me:confused2

but i will get in touch with ya when i bring the family down;)

bradley300
06-30-2003, 03:23 PM
hey trailhouseowner, you gonna come visit us right? be able to meet tons of exriders.

trailhouseowner
06-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Pappy,

Our places are perfect for families. You really should call me if you decide to bring them down.

Bradley,
I would love to meet you all, but I don't know if it will fit into my schedule. When exactly are you all coming down??

MOFO
06-30-2003, 11:50 PM
Pappy,

Our places are perfect for families. You really should call me if you decide to bring them down.

Bradley,
I would love to meet you all, but I don't know if it will fit into my schedule. When exactly are you all coming down??

July 9th - 13th :devil:

upstate rider
07-01-2003, 12:56 AM
I bet you boys can't open up your bedroom door and pee without leaving the room like I can in my tent...:huh You got me there, I'll just have to suffer with all the comforts of home................... Have fun July 9th -13th and be sure to take lots of photos. Some of us yankees are planning a fall trip, it would be nice to meet up with some more exriders and maybe have a drink or 2 around the campfire 1 night