PDA

View Full Version : Summer vs. Winter

Narly R
06-23-2003, 04:49 PM
Ok well today I went ridding a lot and its soo dusty her I mean it could be worse but dust SUCKS! But I dunno if I like it in the winter or summer better.... I like the wetness but I also like how in the summer you can just go out and ride but in the summer I love ridding at night, but then agin the dust!:mad: And I cant make jumps very well in the summer, but sometimes in the winter its too muddy! But I like spring sooo so much because its warm but no dust but it was really like that for like a week or so. But I guess I like summer better cause of I just like it more but what do you guys like more? I bet everone says summer and also there isnt school in the summer!:devil:

sooo........... um ya DEFENTLY summer now that I think about it!:D

310Rduner
06-23-2003, 04:55 PM
WINTER!!! summer duning sucks arse.. either hot.. or the weather is crapp at Pismo..

one good thing to summer is the riding day gets a little longer..:D

TrickBlaster'03
06-23-2003, 04:58 PM
well in the summer a race quads and bmx, and in the winter i do freestyle snocross, so I like both seasons

400exrules
06-23-2003, 05:00 PM
well in winter you gotta dress for the cold weather and re-jett the quad, and in summer u just gotta clean the dust out of your airfilter