PDA

View Full Version : custom paint prices?????

QuadJunkies
06-23-2003, 04:30 AM
Has anyone had there quad custom painted?? I know prices will vary, but would like to get a general idea.The type of look Im wanting with my custom made graphics, I just cant get with vinyl Im told,the machines they have dont do alot of "fading with colors ect." and they are going to charge me a fortune for them too. Else I go with sometinhg a little more plain on my vinyl( plain is not in my vocabulary:p ) or I get my silver maier painted.Whats your thought on this? Thankyou......;) :)

CHAUNCY
06-23-2003, 11:40 AM
Having plastics painted is pretty pricy. I would just go for a simple graphics kit or something like that. This is just my opinion though:ermm:

Str8Wicked
06-23-2003, 12:04 PM
500.00 - 1000.00 for some quality designing and work....

The better the artist (painter), the higher the price

QuadJunkies
06-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
500.00 - 1000.00 for some quality designing and work....

The better the artist (painter), the higher the price thats what I was thinking.Troy knows a guy who does some painting, but no clue if he could do my quad yet, I know he would do it for really good price.Thanks for the relpy.;)

QuadJunkies
06-23-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Having plastics painted is pretty pricey. I would just go for a simple graphics kit or something like that. This is just my opinion though:ermm: I may have to at 1000.00 for a paint jiob, but id the price is right, I may go for it.....:blah: I def. dont want the typical graphics, I like my look to be different.If I find a good price and decide to paint it, Ill post a few pics.......:) Ok Jerry. is this a bit better spelling????:o LOL....

AtvMxRider
06-23-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I may have to at 1000.00 for a paint jiob, but id the perice is right, I may go for it.....:blah: I def, dont want the typical graphics, I like my look to be different.If I find a good price and decide to paint it, Ill post a few pics.......:)