View Full Version : Quad Stolen

EXflattracker
06-22-2003, 01:34 PM
Last night I was racing at a Local event which I ended up winning! That was the good part of the night and I am very thankful that I had my quad with me. While i was racing my utility was stolen right out of my d*mn shed while my dad and step mom where home. For all of you that haven't had a quad stolen it's a horiable thing wether it's your cadillac or just a cruiser. So anyone in NC look out for a 96 trx 300. Hunter green

CHAUNCY
06-22-2003, 01:47 PM
You might want to email or PM Ben and have him put it in the stolen quads forum. I hope it gets recoverd:(

I-7
06-22-2003, 02:08 PM
It really sucks. My brother got his 400ex stolen right from our barn in the night so we woke up and it was my birthday so my brother was so pissed off so we went to school so my dad saw tire tracks across the street in the field and he followed them and found the quad with the ignition pulled out right in the woods behind a scrubby apartment complex. People are so dumb sometimes. I hope you find it or hope it was insured

4TraxRider
06-22-2003, 02:22 PM
Good luck man.:(

Rrider4life8
06-22-2003, 02:26 PM
ill keep a lookout Dallas :( :grr: :mad:

2000400EX
06-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean man. It's one of the worst feelings in the world, to wake up and find your quad is GONE! I had that happen a few years ago right before I was going to go up north riding for the weekend. I had a '97 300ex, wasn't insured either. I figured home owners insurance would cover it being that was in a locked garage.......but the insurance company said NO WAY 'cause it was a recreational vehical!!!:ermm: So I had to pay off the remaing $1500 of my loan for it. Needless to say my 400ex is most definatley insured!!! Also, unfortunately my 300ex was never recovered.....:mad: Good Luck!! I hope you get it back!