PDA

View Full Version : finished off my truck today

JUSTINcredible
06-21-2003, 08:54 AM
well I had a 88 dakota and it was the biggest piece I have ever owned and it had countless problems.. but just recently it has been getting so bad thats its not worth even fixing. the other day a friend and me were on our way back from a practice track and we were coming up to a busy hwy and we had a red light and my truck had no brakes what so ever, so we cut it down in the ditch a little and luckley we made the corner with out dieing and then we stopped and some hose broke and all my brake fluid leaked out so we took back roads home the next 3 miles and then the tranny started slipping really bad but we finaly made it to my friends house and i took back roads the next 6 miles to my house, then last night i needed to get to another friends party and had nobody to pick me up so i took my truck and on the way there a radiator hose broke and water/steam was going everywhere, I was only about a mile away and i knew that the truck was on its last few miles anyway so i just went and my radiator im sure must have been out of water.
then today we were gonna take it to the junk yard but we ended up at a gravel pit doing some hill climbs and jumping it a little, then a tire fell off and the battery fell out some how and acid leaked all over. the for some dumb reason we smashed all the windows and put a few custom dents in it.. now i have to go back and pick up my mess and load it up on the trailer and bring it to the junk yard monday.. ill get some pics of it later on so you can see how nice it looks

UglyMotha™
06-21-2003, 09:14 AM
excellent post on why to do prevenative maintanence on your vehicle :o

JUSTINcredible
06-21-2003, 09:36 AM
it wold cost me more to change the oil in that thing than it did for what it cost me.

im getting another truck monday that is atleast worth taking care of

bluebaron
06-21-2003, 10:01 AM
haha, if it was my truck, i would tried to blow it up cuz im a piro.,, or i would have shot it., then puch it off a cliff:D

Honda4trax250x
06-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
haha, if it was my truck, i would tried to blow it up cuz im a piro.,, or i would have shot it., then puch it off a cliff:D

good call

JUSTINcredible
06-21-2003, 02:40 PM
I would have loved to blow it up but im sure that a lot of fines go along with.. but tomorrow we got a new battery that we are putting in and we are gonna blow up the motor.. no fire tho:ermm:

4TraxRider
06-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Tow it off a big jump with your new truck while its on fire.:macho

MOFO
06-24-2003, 12:46 AM
I just finished washing and waxing my truck all day yesterday. A few coats of 3M wax with some clay bar action. Turned out very nice.

Juggalo
06-24-2003, 05:21 AM
hahaha justin sounds exactly what happened to caseys car he got. we couldn't stop and he slammed on the brakes but it was no good so we kept goin and there was a garbage truck that would have jacked us but we turned. but then the line broke and the brake fluid went everywhere. his trans went bad too! you shoulda just gave us the truck when we were in MN. we coulda put it to good use lol, just like we'll be putting caseys car to good use :devil: