PDA

View Full Version : WNYOA Race is ON (6/21/03)

Blizzard24
06-21-2003, 01:49 AM
Just received an Email from Vicki, and they made the decision to race on Sunday:

"Well, it was not heavy rain here, but definitely rain. We just made the decision to hold the event anyway. Hope to see you here!"

Vicki

CBRSLIDER
06-21-2003, 01:55 AM
Sweet!!! Another weekend of playin in the mud. Wonder if I can get any muddier than I was last weekend.

See you guys there. Just incase, check the website before you head out tomorrow morning. It was cancelled at about 7 am last year.

Ray

Blizzard24
06-21-2003, 01:57 AM
Thanks Ray... if its a go, see ya there. I dont think its possible to get any muddier than last week, but we shall see lol

660bigdaddy
06-21-2003, 03:17 AM
cool, i'm bringing my flippers and life perserver to get across the creeks:D
i don't mind the mud too much. it's my son that really struggles in it with his ktm 50cc. he must of laid his bike down 20 times last week. felt bad for him:(

MEL
06-21-2003, 06:20 AM
bd, i've got some small pontoons for the 50 if Caleb wants them. then he'll be able to float right over that mud! i just checked the weather there and their talking heavy thunder storms for this afternoon, and more rain tonite. better take any contacts phone numbers you can and call on the way. ray, what time are you leaving in the morning? i think we're heading out about 6:30. maybe i'll see you on the road. black explorer and blue trailor.