PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Video for you guys

JLanphear
06-20-2003, 06:37 PM
Hey Guys,

The first clip I posted was well received so I figured I'd do up another one with the extra footage and a couple new shots I had. I had to swipe a couple clips from the first vid too because I started to run out....Let me know what you think.

If you didn't see the first vid you can download it here...

(Right click, save target as)

http://206.137.184.60/Josh/Vid/vtextreme.wmv

and the second video is here...

http://206.137.184.60/Josh/Vid/vtx2.wmv

Each vid is like 6mb.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Take care.

-Josh

Nausty
06-20-2003, 07:45 PM
good vids man!

Knight440
06-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Hey Josh once again great vid man) :cool:

hondarider2006
06-21-2003, 12:33 AM
hey man nice video. I did about a mile long wheelie and got it on tape, maybe I'll send it to you.....:D

sweet300ex
06-21-2003, 02:44 AM
Once again an awesome video for you guys!! That spinning wheelie looked pretty cool!! Great Job guys!!

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 04:43 AM
Thanks Everybody.

Of course we'll accept tapes of footage...preferably mini DV or another digital format. You can email videos@cvboyz.com if you are interested. I believe that email goes to our pal Andrew.

So guys, what clip did you like better? 1 or 2??? The second one was made with most of the extra stuff we had from the 1st, and also some old footage I had, as well as some from the other night.

Nausty, did you notice that on the 2nd one I did the no footed can starting out on the pegs? I didn't think I had done one like that....It's not a great one, but I didn't think I even tried it...strange.

-Josh

Ryan
06-21-2003, 05:55 AM
Great video! Pretty insane stuff.

One question, how do you ride a wheelie on a twisty road?

CHAUNCY
06-21-2003, 06:14 AM
Pretty sikk video. I like the second one better:)

TheRedRebel17
06-21-2003, 06:21 AM
how did you manage the spining wheelie...thats sick

DEAL
06-21-2003, 06:29 AM
Once again , awesome video
I liked the the part with ur buddy doin doughnuts on the ice with the warrior.

bsb64
06-21-2003, 06:33 AM
Great vid Jlamphear! You Vermont boys are nuts! Where is that road you are wheelying on ...Swanton area? I also like the snowmobile wipeout, LMAO!

Black400
06-21-2003, 06:35 AM
Both are sick:cool:

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Great video! Pretty insane stuff.

One question, how do you ride a wheelie on a twisty road?

Gotta lean....hard

Originally posted by Chauncy
Pretty sikk video. I like the second one better

Cool, I was skeptical when I was doing it last night....I didn't think it was coming out as good as the first. I was really scraping the bottom of my hard drive of footage. Then I remembered I had a few old clips from this winter and stuff.

Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
how did you manage the spining wheelie...thats sick

That's my buddy andy on his warrior....The key is to get the front end up high enough, but not too high. If you hit balance point it catches and shoots up onto the grab bar like in the 2nd clip of him doing it.

Originally posted by bsb64
Great vid Jlamphear! You Vermont boys are nuts! Where is that road you are wheelying on ...Swanton area? I also like the snowmobile wipeout, LMAO!

The road we were on was in Montgomery...it's about 15 mins from Enosburgh...About 30 from Swanton. It's near Jay Peak (the ski resort) if you know where that is. The sled wipeout is my buddy Allen, it was from the year before last...hehehe. Sled took it very well.

Thanks everybody else for your comments!!! I like hearing what you like and stuff.

-Josh

CAMPRO
06-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Thanks Everybody.

Of course we'll accept tapes of footage...preferably mini DV or another digital format. You can email videos@cvboyz.com if you are interested. I believe that email goes to our pal Andrew.

-Josh

That's right. The emails sent to videos@cvboyz.com do come directly to me. So if anyone is interested in sending us some footage that you think is worthy... send me a line.

Peace,
Andrew

crap-banshee32
06-21-2003, 06:56 AM
wow, very nice, i love the second one!!

CAMPRO
06-21-2003, 07:00 AM
Yeah Phear, the 2nd one is the better of the two. Sick corner wheelies, insane circle wheelie:eek2: , nice bar hop, and good music too! Send me some footage!!!!!

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
Yeah Phear, the 2nd one is the better of the two. Sick corner wheelies, insane circle wheelie:eek2: , nice bar hop, and good music too! Send me some footage!!!!!

Footage will be on it's way at the end of this week...hopefully our filming session I just emailed you about will go good....Also have a few plans for this weekend....It's either going to be an insane trick, or an insane crash...either way it should be good to watch...hehe

So looks like most like the 2nd better huh? I guess it has a better mix of footage...the first one was done with footage from the same two locations for the most part, and the 2nd was spread out more..different places, different times of year....And the circle wheelies which most seem to like. :D

Thanks guys.

Ryan
06-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Lets see some air freestyle too :macho

CAMPRO
06-21-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Lets see some air freestyle too :macho

That's up to our #1 racer, Redrizza. He talks a big game, but has yet to post pics or video! That's right punk... I'm calling you out! Nausty has game, and he's 16! Where's your game??? :huh

TheRedRebel17
06-21-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
That's up to our #1 racer, Redrizza. He talks a big game, but has yet to post pics or video! That's right punk... I'm calling you out! Nausty has game, and he's 16! Where's your game??? :huh
somebody is calling you out...:eek2:
redrizza just got

CAMPRO
06-21-2003, 08:46 AM
I've known the kid since 3rd grade... 16 years!!:eek2: As many times as I've called him out..... he's still a

SALLY!!!

RIjon
06-21-2003, 09:59 AM
That RULES!

The Second Vid is da best by far

Those Spinning wheelies are the Shizzel Mo Fizzel

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Geez, I was woried nobody would like the 2nd one....Was I ever off....Too bad those spinning wheelies are shot on VHS tape, they'll never make it to a production...gonna have to get more :D

As for air stuff....that's gonna happen as soon as we get some track time in....well, I don't know about myself going big, but I'll watch ;) .

Rip_Tear
06-21-2003, 01:11 PM
I will have to get them later, but I bet they are awsome!

OutlawEX
06-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
good vids man!

Honda4trax250x
06-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Sweet Vid!

QuadJunkies
06-22-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Hey Guys,

The first clip I posted was well received so I figured I'd do up another one with the extra footage and a couple new shots I had. I had to swipe a couple clips from the first vid too because I started to run out....Let me know what you think.

If you didn't see the first vid you can download it here...

(Right click, save target as)

http://206.137.184.60/Josh/Vid/vtextreme.wmv

and the second video is here...

http://206.137.184.60/Josh/Vid/vtx2.wmv

Each vid is like 6mb.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Take care.

-Josh I dig that second vid!!!!!:blah: :cool: some crazy stuff in there......:eek: I love the parts wheelieing in the creek, and the snow wheelies spinning...Very cool.Keep up the great videos.........;)

rdmex
06-22-2003, 04:41 AM
great vid guys!!! i cant wait to shoot one, gettin the new ex in a week

Nausty
06-22-2003, 09:31 AM
honestly I can really see these videos catching on. Maybe not the one we are working on now but definitely the next I think. I watched the video again and it gets my adreniline going and makes me wanna ride. When I watch the huevos videos I really don't get that. I think there is a niche for it too seeing there is only one set of really good videos right now and that is the huevos videos and these are totally differant. Music, type of riding, type of editing ect. This could be like the crusty of quads and huevos would be like the terriferma.

01 250exman
06-22-2003, 09:52 AM
:cool: i like em!