PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice... b4 my friends kill themself or someone else...

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:18 PM
well i have no idea what to do so i'm postin on here mayb someone can help me out...:(

my friend and cuz are gettin really stupid... they have a 2002 suzuki grand vitara and a 2001 pontiac sunfire... now these dumbasses think they are gods... they are driving them to the point they are gonna wreck... they are way outta control and they can't handle it... they only been driving for under a year and mayb 3 months the other... they are in this i'm so cool and a huge show off... almost like the dukes of hazards type crap... heres the #1 stupid thing they are doin...

theres this natural jump in the road... noone in their right mind hits it i mean its perfect... but the other day on sunday night they hit it doin about 100 with me int he car... i wasn't payin attention till it was 2 late... i thought we were dead... they've been jump this for awhile now at speeds over 100+ and its only a matter of time b4 it brakes... these 2 retards have no concept of ball joints brakin, spindels snappin off, tie rod ends brakin, front end dropping settin off the air bags... they are only gettin bout 6 inches of air if that but its slammin down hard and at 100mph when something brakes they are dead... they won't listen to me!!!! they think nothings gonna happen...

they are takin turns at speeds that the cars are completely sideways and outta control... i was in the back seat sunday night and i can tell they can't handle it... they are to the point they are outta control and sometimes even spinnin the car around into a 360... at that point me and the girl i was with go out and walked home about a mile 1/2... its really gettin to me bc they won't listen to me and they are honestly gonna kill someone...

takin turns on backroads in excess of 60+mph when the average speed is 35 or so... they just can't figure it out i guess...

both of these kids aren't book stupid either... just no common sense... one has a 1300 on his SAT score and is ranked number 2 of my clase...

i just want to figure out what i can say to them or do so they will stop b4 they kill themselves or someone else... jumpin the car like they are doin its only a matter of time b4 it happens... i know they've probalby jumped it 30+ times already this week alone since sunday... they just can't get it in their heads:(

i'm honestly lost in what to say to them... mayb u guy can post on here and tell them how stupid they are and i can show them this... i really don't want them dead... its to the point now i won't even get in a car with them...

i really don't wanna go to their rents but its lookin like i may have 2:ermm:

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:20 PM
i don't wanna sound like a baby here... i just want my friends alive and not dead bc they are freakin stupid...

theres some older people on the site that can help me figure this out... i know i talked to some of u about it monday after it happened and about it this week and lil as i found out more stuff they are doin...

hondafox440
06-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Get the po-po involved. As soon as a cop sees them driving like that, they wont be driving for a while. Just make an anonymous phone call to the cops and say like "These kids in this neighborhood are driving out of control every night" or whatever. It sucks being the one to rat, but you're doing the right thing.

it might not be too nice but call the cops from a pay phone or cell phone with there license plate numbers and report there reckless high speed driving if they keep doin it call again and again, just make sure its annonymous, otherwise they wont learn til they kill themselves or someone else

I-7
one, dont ride in the car with them anymore, two show them the what u just typed and they should understand. And call the cops too if they keep it up like they said ^

markeg192
Man that's crazy. You should talk to an adult you trust about it and STAY OUT OF THIER CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sporttrax400ex
06-20-2003, 04:24 PM
hmm if u dont want them doin it that bad i would go with freerides plan./

bansheeguy77
06-20-2003, 04:24 PM
hmmm...they might call u an *** but u could set them up without htem knowing it...have a cop catch them or something...that slowed me down almost getting cought...or show them the concequences of what happens when ya wreck at those speeds

quader400
06-20-2003, 04:26 PM
how old are you anyways? yea thats pretty stupid of them to jump a car at 100 mph. there going to pay if they keep doing it.

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:27 PM
i forgot to mention this... there is no police where this place is at... u have to understand the area i live in... this is in the middle of no where... there isn't even a house for 2 miles...

there is no registered cop in the township...

i guess theres staties but thats about it...

Pappy
06-20-2003, 04:27 PM
for one...dont ride with them. tell them what you think and the reason you would rather walk then ride with them. maybe a lil will sink in.

have your parents contact thiers and explain the situation. as a father thats what i would want....then if the parents dont stop them from having access to the vehicle its time to contact the cops. (actually id do that first thing before some innocent family gets wiped out)

your value of life is apparent....to them they think it wont hurt anyone but themselves...and they unfortunaley dead wrong.

do the smart thing and stay away from them. they are gonna get it sooner or later and you dont wanna be there when it happens.

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:32 PM
:ermm: i guess i'll probably have to tell my uncle about it... i just can't believe it got to this point... they are so stupid...

its so bad at times... that u know the ground effects on the sunfire... i could hear them scrapin off the ground when he was turning it... thats like 4 inches of boddy roll...

they are just clueless... they grew up not around riding and stuff like i have and not around people that know this kinda stuff... they grew up hunting hunting hunting...

Honda4trax250x
06-20-2003, 04:35 PM
i dont think id want these people as my friends:rolleyes:

good luck man ur in quite a pickle!

06-20-2003, 04:35 PM
talking to there parents might help some but i know for a fact a wild kid wont learn to they kill each other or someone else

dj416
06-20-2003, 04:37 PM
i had a friend that was the same way. he got lucky and was the only car involved when he wrecked (a couple times) if they keep this up they will screw up and wreck. like everybody said call the cops, talk to thier parents do something. they will probly be pissed but its for thier good. talk them into riding with u on your quad and scare the living shiznet out of them and show them what its like. talk them into getting one where the can get all the jumping and speed they want and the only person they can hurt is themslves when they get really stupid

Pappy
06-20-2003, 04:37 PM
reality is harsh....

nature will weed out the weak minded in more ways then one tommy. stupid hurts.....unfortunatley i dont have sympathy towards them....but i do feel for some innocent victim that they may kill on the roads:ermm:

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:45 PM
pappy i know exactly what ur sayin and thats what i thought 2... killin the lil kid and his mom in the car comin the other way... i mean this is on back narrow windy roads that u have trouble driving 35 on... u can't see infront of u at all and its only 1 1/2 lanes wide...

i just really don't wanna see my cuz dead... and know i could have done something maby about it...

Pappy
06-20-2003, 04:50 PM
my youngest brother was doing stupid stuff like this when he started driving...the cops..my old man..everyone tried telling him what could happen.

i sat him down in a chair and asked him what he thought i would do if some jackass drunk or stupid reckless drive hit and killed my family? he said...youd beat them to death. at that point i said well, lets not wait and knocked the chit outta him. thats what it took....he knew that his actions would get a reaction. im not saying you should hit yer cuz....but something will have to happen to wake him up:ermm:

btw....my lil bro did heal up....and straightened up too:cool:

06-20-2003, 04:51 PM
didnt they hear about what happned to pastrana and hes a smart kid with alot of skill, sounds like the same kinda deal as what he was doin minus the good car and skill

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 04:58 PM
i just honestly don't think they understand what can happen to them... they have no concept that parts are only made to be stressed in certain ways and thats all they are designed for... and they aren't exactly the extreme sports kind or understand the facts that people u see on tv know WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!

i just want to prevent someone from dieing bc they are stupid and don't know any better:(

Nausty
06-20-2003, 05:02 PM
dude, I know what your talking about. They think they are invicible and nothing can happen. I spose they wanna learn the hard way.:o

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 05:04 PM
exactly nausty it can't happen to them...

I-7
06-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Explain to them the consequences and explain to them what life is worth and you only get one chance at it. You only live once and if you wanna stop it while driving a car then fine. You can also pee in their gas tanks so they cant drive anymore. OH yeah and explain what they are doing to trusted adults and their parents.

mx517
06-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
my youngest brother was doing stupid stuff like this when he started driving...the cops..my old man..everyone tried telling him what could happen.

i sat him down in a chair and asked him what he thought i would do if some jackass drunk or stupid reckless drive hit and killed my family? he said...youd beat them to death. at that point i said well, lets not wait and knocked the chit outta him. thats what it took....he knew that his actions would get a reaction. im not saying you should hit yer cuz....but something will have to happen to wake him up:ermm:

btw....my lil bro did heal up....and straightened up too:cool:

that sounds like the best solution i've heard

Scott-300ex
06-20-2003, 05:17 PM
yeah dude, i would tell there parents right away since they won't even consider what you say

i don't know what to say but you gotta scare the fuc! outta them for them to relize somehow

06-20-2003, 05:25 PM
if they just got there license is there a 6 month probation period like in ny? if there is call the cops on them and get them caught even if it is state police, theyll get there license takin away and learn

born-to-race
06-20-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
almost like the dukes of hazards type crap...

Hey now, the dukes of hazzards are very skilled drivers... They're on every weekday a 5. :D

But seriously, I would definatly call the cops and tell their parents.
Just try to keep anonymous.

Tommy 17
06-20-2003, 05:30 PM
yes but u have to have a rent in the car for 6 months... they both did that... brian got his license in november i think... and my cuz bull got his in ummm march or april...

Scott-300ex
06-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by born-to-race
Hey now, the dukes of hazzards are very skilled drivers... They're on every weekday a 5. :D

But seriously, I would definatly call the cops and tell their parents.
Just try to keep anonymous.

man, every weekday at 5? you lucky *******. lol

they were on tnn a long time ago around here but then they took them off:cuss:

needless to say i sent them a couple emails:blah:

born-to-race
06-20-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
man, every weekday at 5? you lucky *******. lol

they were on tnn a long time ago around here but then they took them off:cuss:

needless to say i sent them a couple emails:blah:

lmfao!!!

It's because I have sattelite :D

bsb64
06-21-2003, 12:02 AM
Dude, stay outta their cars. My buddies used to come around with stolen cars and go joyriding. I would just say, sorry guys, I ain't getting in the stolen car.

One night they came by the house with a stolen car and I said I'm staying home. I got called a ***got, sissy, yada,yada yada. That night they hit another car broadside at about 50 MPH. They had to run about 2 miles on foot to get away, lucky for them they didn't get caught, they deserved to get caught actually. They were all banged up but this didn't teach them a lesson.

When I was 18 one of my best buds was thrown from a car and lost his life. 18 and dead, UFB. To this day I don't talk to the guys who were with him. I hold them responsible. Had other friends die riding street bikes, death is permanent, you can't bring em back.

Many young guys get in a car not realizing it is as dangerous as a loaded weapon, if used irresponsibly.

cheetah
06-21-2003, 05:09 AM
Around here you can't make an anonymous call to police they have to have all of your info before they will listen. Kinda stupid, but I guess they get a bunch of BS too.

On the topic though, I'm not sure Tommy. My cuz used to do that crap too. On a small, heavy traffic, two lane road, him and his buddies would race at 100mph + in both lanes. It was crazy and extremely stupid. One night he was flying down a road and someone came around the turn at him and he hit the ditch. It ended up catching the front and flipped him end over end. Totaled his truck and luckily he never even got a scratched. He may have not gotten hurt, but it definately served its purpose he was scared to death that night and has toned it down considerably since then. The only thing I can say is hide their keys. It may not be the most logical seeing as they need to get to some places, but if you really care about them then nothing is too crazy to keep them from getting killed. Do their parents live their too? If not then calling them won't help because they can't do nothing from far away. Plus it could end up a fued between them and you and that's the last thing you want. It's tough to deal with and about the best thing to do is just hope they make a mistake and only hurt themselves. Once they have a death cheating accident they will probably reevaluate their lives. Good luck man.

Tommy 17
06-21-2003, 05:26 AM
trust me i've got out once... i was even the only drunk one in the car and i had the common sense to get out... trust me i won't be gettin back into them anytime soon... i haven't even really talked to my cuz since monday which is really weird bc ususally i talk to him 100 times a day...

i think i'm gonna talk to my cuz's bro in law... hes 25 and should set him straight... hes the one that broke his leg on the yz250f and gets me all the sweet deals on the crf450s... john should be able to knock some sense into him i hope...

400grl
06-21-2003, 05:27 AM
Wow - you know, this may sound harsh, but it sounds like they are going to have to learn the hard way. STAY OUT OF THEIR CARS, no matter what. They can call you every name in the book, and it won't hurt a bit - but be with them when they kill someone, and you will never ever get over it.

If I were you and I honestly thought they were going to wind up hurting someone (let alone themselves) then I would tell their parents first, and if it seemed like their parents didn't care or take you seriously, then I would file a report with the police - anonymous or not. Doesn't matter. If I truly thought they were a threat to someone else, I would be making that phone call.

Maybe it's because I have kids now, or have had numerous friends die from stupid driving....I just have no tolerance for people who can't handle the responsibility of a vehicle. And it is a HUGE responsibility.

It's good that you care - maybe you will save someone's life! You never know......

Ryan
06-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Stay out of their cars
Tell their parents
If that doesn't work, contact the police.
And if that doesn't work, Kick the sh*t outta them. Seriously! If my friends drove like that, I would leave them in a pile of their own blood :o .

BlazingYamahaYz
06-21-2003, 09:40 AM
i was actually talking to one of my friends parents about this the other day....my friend ben, once he got his truck, he liked to drive insanely, at high speeds, peel out everywhere, etc......luckily he never got hurt, and he has started to calm down, where i trust him more to drive with....im just glad he has learned to settle down and drive like a normal person without anyone having to get hurt........i would just tell them what u think of all that crap their doing, then take everyone else's advice and get the po po involved, annonymiously.......i have serious trust issues, i just cant really trust anyone these days(lotsa bad experiences), and i can only really ride with only a few of my friends....i only trust myself these days, i am one of the most careful people around....i dont care when my friends say "ur a panzy, *****, wimp" etc....i will stand up for what i beleive......do something to help ur friends before its too late....at my school we lost a few people last year due to careless driving...one went too fast on gravel around S-turns and slid into a tree and died instantly, and another was drunk, had 5 people in the car with him, SLAMMMED into a telephone pole, tried to get out and the pole fell on him, killing him...........and the class that he graduated with, to mourn his death had a kegger where he hit the pole(his class was SERIOUSLY messsed up)

lars
06-21-2003, 02:49 PM
i have hade friends like that in the day too. i grew up around big hp cars and stock cars but i agree like the others have said u have got to contact the local police before someone gets seriously hurt if u dont want to do that just do like i used to do to my friends when they used to try to drive drunk just pull the distributer or coil better yet un hook the transmision linkage lol im kidding but we did it all in the day. seriously just contact the police

Glow Plug
06-21-2003, 03:27 PM
I would ask them wtf they think there doing. And if they want to kepp on doing it they do it when your not around. If they keep on doing it just said **** it an let em learn there lesson the hard way

CBRSLIDER
06-21-2003, 03:39 PM
Tommy,

Pappy hit the nail on the head with stay out of their vehicle. Next thing you could do is talk to their parents. It may look like you are rattin them out but you are saving their lives. That is a sign of maturity on your part. Last thing is that this remote place if not covered by a local municipal police department is then covered by a PA State Police Barracks. I suggest that you call them and explain your situation. Explain that they are you friends and you really are worried they are going to kill themselves. Explain that you would like it if you could be kept out of the picture if at all possible. I take calls like this all the time when people want to stay out of the picture. Anonymous calls are not taken very seriously, so just explain your situation. We don't normally just run out and tell the person who called and complained about them.

Good Luck and if you need more help pm me and I'll give you my number to call. Maybe I have a buddy in your local barracks that could help us out.

Ray

Chanman420q
06-21-2003, 03:43 PM
dont tattle on them.......... thats all i gotta say

narcs are narcs.......... let them do what they want. They die.. theres there deal.

Pappy
06-21-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

narcs are narcs.......... let them do what they want. They die.. theres there deal.

awesome advice ....and maybe it will be your mommy they wipe out and kill.......theres the deal:rolleyes2

CBRSLIDER
06-21-2003, 04:08 PM

I have been having trouble choosing my MORON of the month award recipient and I think that you just cleared it up for me. So when they wipe out a family of 4 just coming home from a nice day out in the country, hey at least Tommy didn't tattle on his buddies. Who cares about the trauma and lives ripped apart because of the actions of these kids, since you don't want someone to tell on them. You need some serious help. Better yet, don't get any, I need people like you so I can continue to have a job. Oh wait that mentality is just as bad as YOURS!

Ray

Tommy 17
06-21-2003, 04:24 PM
thanks cbr if i need the help i'll let u know...

i tried to talkin to him about it and his response to me was basically i'm a ***** and that i need to grow a set of balls and have some fun... he said if they car is jumpin it wont brake from the height they are landing from and i don't know anything...

i called his bro in law about it and told him to talk to him... hes 30 and he won't take **** from him... i think john will straighten them out... if not then i'll tell his dad my uncle...

they took 2 girls out tonight... and i'm friends with the girls... if they do something stupid the girls will tell me... i guess i'll go from there... i don't think what i said to bull sunk in but i hope it did...

BlazingYamahaYz
06-21-2003, 04:45 PM

....what if they lose control and hit some innocent person? what if it was u, or one of ur family members??? would u still stand by what u just said???

roostin_dale
06-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
....what if they lose control and hit some innocent person? what if it was u, or one of ur family members??? would u still stand by what u just said???

great point right there!! I thinki'd go with the idea of telling their parents..

SGA
06-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Your doing the right thing Tommy. Talk to them, then your bro in law, Uncle, etc. DO NOT RIDE WITH THEM.
Ive seen this kind of thing before, had people I have known die or hurt bad. They will wreck if they keep it up. I just hope they slow down before that happens. Good luck man.

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 06:23 AM
awesome advice ....and maybe it will be your mommy they wipe out and kill.......theres the deal:rolleyes2

yea it could be.... but who am i to tell them how to drive? am i a police officer? noooo :o

Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz

trust me i would be extremely pissed, im want them in jail for life for taking away 1 of my family members. But they havent, so im not concerned on what they do.

My point of that post was, dont narc on them, that is only going to cause problems with them, and your other friends too.

Ryan
06-22-2003, 06:33 AM

trust me i would be extremely pissed, im want them in jail for life for taking away 1 of my family members. But they havent, so im not concerned on what they do.

My point of that post was, dont narc on them, that is only going to cause problems with them, and your other friends too.

Ok. Your right. Lets let them do what they want. And the day they take out a family of 4, and their own lives, everything will still be ok, right :rolleyes: .

Why risk putting other drivers indangered with reckless drivers on the road? I sure won't appreciate it when I loose a family member from a careless idiot on the road......:o :rolleyes:

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Ok. Your right. Lets let them do what they want. And the day they take out a family of 4, and their own lives, everything will still be ok, right :rolleyes: .

Why risk putting other drivers indangered with reckless drivers on the road? I sure won't appreciate it when I loose a family member from a careless idiot on the road......:o :rolleyes:

some people just have diffrant views

Pappy
06-22-2003, 07:52 AM
some people just have diffrant views

can i come shoot my guns irresponsibly near your house...i mean after all....noone has been hurt yet:confused2

or how about i make bombs in the basement with you....ofcourse the chance is there but it hasnt hurt anyone yet....

what about sniffing glue....naaa sounds like your doing plenty of that already:devil:

there is a huge difference between being a "narc" or tattle tale. tommy is obviously very concerned about his cousins irresponsible lifestyle that can and will affect innocent people. i agree theres only so much you can do but atleast he cares enough to try:)

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 08:35 AM
can i come shoot my guns irresponsibly near your house...i mean after all....noone has been hurt yet:confused2

or how about i make bombs in the basement with you....ofcourse the chance is there but it hasnt hurt anyone yet....

what about sniffing glue....naaa sounds like your doing plenty of that already:devil:

there is a huge difference between being a "narc" or tattle tale. tommy is obviously very concerned about his cousins irresponsible lifestyle that can and will affect innocent people. i agree theres only so much you can do but atleast he cares enough to try:)

nawwww no glue.... but u might be sniffin a little to much powdercoat:macho

again........ if they really true friends, they will listen to what they say, if they wont, there not worth the time. Thats the way id look at it

Tommy 17
06-22-2003, 09:33 AM
chan it aint' just a friend man... its FAMILY!!!!

would u want ur dads bros son who u grew up with all ur life... done just about everything with for 16 years to end up dead bc he doesn't relize hes doin something stupid and he has a ****ty attitude about it...

if u do u need some major help me... i know i don't wanna find my cuz in a pile of blood along with the other people hes killed for being a huge JACKASS!!!!

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 09:41 AM
chan it aint' just a friend man... its FAMILY!!!!

would u want ur dads bros son who u grew up with all ur life... done just about everything with for 16 years to end up dead bc he doesn't relize hes doin something stupid and he has a ****ty attitude about it...

if u do u need some major help me... i know i don't wanna find my cuz in a pile of blood along with the other people hes killed for being a huge JACKASS!!!!

if its family say something to ur parents........... and have them narc on him.

Tommy 17
06-22-2003, 09:45 AM
dude that was the stupidest post i've heard yet... u make no sense... plz re read what u just typed and get ur head out ur ***...

if u think about it i've already talked to him about it right... well if my parents know then hes gonna know that i told my rents about it... which i would never do in the 1st place... tellin my rents to narc on him would just be like me tellin... god u make no sense man...

zephead400ex
06-22-2003, 09:51 AM
if its family say something to ur parents........... and have them narc on him.

Tommy, you are doing the RIGHT thing!!!!!

Chan...OK...what is the difference in Tommy telling their parents then him telling his parents? According you your previous post he would still be considered a 'narc.'

Tommy's cuz and friends are lucky to have friend like that, a person who is seriously concerned about them and their behavior. He is being very mature about the situation, unlike another person in this thread who has 'different views'!

We wish you the best Tommy!

peace

Scott-300ex
06-22-2003, 12:24 PM
man, just stay out of this tread, it ain't doin you no good, except bringing your post number up, unless thats what you want

again........ if they really true friends, they will listen to what they say, if they wont, there not worth the time. Thats the way id look at it

ok, apparently they are true friends, (maybe you haven't read all his posts:rolleyes: )

so according to you it is not worth it to keep people alive?:huh

your a messed up fool

400exrules
06-22-2003, 12:50 PM
they'll get what they deserve for acting like that and then they will learn from it. hopefully what they get, wont be too bad though

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 01:05 PM
hey tommy stop being such a little *****, god, theres no andser to ur friggin problem, hes obviously not listening to you, and ur not gunna narc on him, so just let him die. U dont like any andser uve gotten. Because theres no right andser for you.

theres only 3 solutions......... Talk to him -- which isnt working obviously, talk to there parents or yours, which i told you not to be a little snitch, but obviously that wasnt the right andser, so now i tell you to snitch and everyone flipps out on me, and the third one is just let him crash. :mad:

how am i going wrong here

Scott-300ex
06-22-2003, 01:08 PM
seriously dude, you need to stay out of this thread

:muscle:

Scott-300ex
06-22-2003, 01:09 PM
chan.............andser?........for real........:p

Tommy 17
06-22-2003, 02:09 PM
chan take the dick outta ur mouth and talk right man...

if u would actually sit down and think b4 u post like a dumbass u would relize why i posted this... obviously i posted it askin for someone to mayb help me figure otu a way to save my cuzs, friends, and someone elses lifes mayb without gettin them into trouble if it don't have to come to that... if u would smarten up mayb and think for once in ur life u'd see that i don't wanna go to the cops... i don't wanna go to his dad etc... but ur to fin stupid to figure it out....

heres ga good idea... stfu and think b4 u post man b4 u look so stupid...

Chanman420q
06-22-2003, 02:14 PM
chan take the dick outta ur mouth and talk right man...

if u would actually sit down and think b4 u post like a dumbass u would relize why i posted this... obviously i posted it askin for someone to mayb help me figure otu a way to save my cuzs, friends, and someone elses lifes mayb without gettin them into trouble if it don't have to come to that... if u would smarten up mayb and think for once in ur life u'd see that i don't wanna go to the cops... i don't wanna go to his dad etc... but ur to fin stupid to figure it out....

heres ga good idea... stfu and think b4 u post man b4 u look so stupid...

ur asking for a answer we cant give u smarty.

Scott-300ex
06-22-2003, 02:16 PM
omg, why do you have to be such a jack***** when this guy could loose his friends at any second

JUST PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD AND NEVER COME BACK:grr:

your comments are rediculus

Tommy 17
06-22-2003, 02:21 PM
chan since ur wanna keep replyin this is my last reply to u... and its gonna make u look like a even bigger ***...

but sry man i've already got the answers i was lookin for... i've already mostly takin care of it and u know what hes dad never found out... and either has the cops... this post has had people pmin me answers... and talkin to me on aol...

answers like find someone he looks up 2 to talk to him... someone to walk up to him and tell him a story that may scare him etc (make it look like they don't know he does it, like a friend etc of mine that he talks 2)... and u know what they worked pretty good so far... i've actually had my cuz tell me its sorta stupid...

so once again man get ur head out ur ***... grow the F up and get a life man... o while ur at it get some respect for life;)

the tread has worked for me so heres my *** kiss it man... have a nice day;)