PDA

View Full Version : Any Doom II Gamers Out There?

Wired
06-20-2003, 06:26 AM
i just got back into Doom II and play it online everynight, any of you guys out there hardcore Doom players? let me know if you wanna hook up in he!! to fight some badens!

UglyMotha™
06-20-2003, 06:34 AM
i play alotta quake haven't bought a game in years :(

I-7
06-20-2003, 06:36 AM
I havnt played those games but has anyone ever played half life: counter-strike online? That is absolutley the best game ever!!

UglyMotha™
06-20-2003, 06:38 AM
wolfenstein rules all :D

Got Huevos?
06-20-2003, 01:34 PM
check out the new Doom 3 Game it looks as realistic as it gets except when Half Life 2 comes out i played the Doom 3 Leaked Demo very nice i still have it and pretty fun but creepy.

Flyin#3-1/2
06-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Doom 3 is out?? when did it come out? I remember reading a few years back that it was supposed to come out early '03 but i never saw any commercials or anything on the 'net about it so i assumed it hadn't come out yet....i loved all of the Doom games and i would stay up nights on end playing those awesome games. I read some stuff about Doom 3 and it looks killer...amazing graphics...amazing AI.....can't wait to pick this game up:D

and Jon i'd play doom II with you but first i'd have to find it....:ermm:

Got Huevos?
06-20-2003, 04:11 PM
i said check it out not its out. its not gonna be ouot till november i think but the a Demo of it leaked it is 3 stages but u better have a Fast computer a good graphic card to play it. plus i need to config and mess with it a little big i played it and its really good.