PDA

View Full Version : Bike Runs Great Now!!!!!!!!!!

2qk4u
06-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Well I got my bike back together after porting the head and installing a hot cams stage 2, updated cam with the flange already on it. also tonight i just finished up putting some heavier clutch springs in it. clutches looked great, stock springs were just getting a little weak. she runs really good now. you can definitly tell a difference with the cam and head work. i feel that i didnt loose any bottom end, at least thats noticable and gained a lot of mid to upper. it pulls hard now and im into the rev limiter a lot and quick, especially if you are racing someone.
so iam fixing that problem now. i am sending my cdi box to mickey dunlap and hes removing the rev limiter out of it so i will not be hitting the rev limiter anymore. iam going this route because i have heard of a lot of problems people are having with the white brothers etc, with them starting hard. i dont want to have that problem. this way i still have the oem stuff and it will rev till i dont want it to anymore. well just thought i would let you all know how everything went. well worth the extra bucks.
got my new razors today so hopefully soon i will have them mounted.