PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the AXIXS shocks anywhereEX

CBW
06-19-2003, 02:47 PM
I have had them on my wifes 86R for a while.......but i decided to powdercoat them today........ OF COurse they are valved a bit on the stiff side........but that way i can get my but on there and give it a whirl:p

Here is a before pic..........

CBW
06-19-2003, 02:58 PM
I did the main spring in Class A silver,,,,,,,with a top coat of translucent red. The other springs are in a metallic white with a clear with few silver sparkles in it.......the camera wont pick up the white metallic.....but you get the idea i guess......

my wife sure likes it and thats all that matters..........

Thanks alot anywhereEX.......the transaction was a pleasure:cool:

CBW
06-19-2003, 03:01 PM
close up of the red........

CBW
06-19-2003, 03:03 PM
another.........

CBW
06-19-2003, 03:04 PM
one more------------->

CBW
06-19-2003, 03:05 PM
well last one:macho

anywhereEx
06-19-2003, 03:10 PM
I am glad that you like them. Your choice of new colors really matches the quad...

For everyone on here Chris is great to deal with as well. Great communication and everything went as said.

CBW
06-19-2003, 03:17 PM
Now i have to do the rear shock,,,,,it stands out like a very sore thumb:ermm: ....lmao:p

And do something with the cylinder,,,,,,and get some full bore front plastic and a set of polsihed radiator scoops........and .---.....aww heck its never done i guess:rolleyes:

anywhereEx
06-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Sounds just like me:devil: I have a list a mile long and it keeps growing. I have about 2 weeks of side work to get out of the way before I can even ride though:(

CBW
06-20-2003, 03:09 AM
somehow i always seem to forget about my side work until i ride a bit.:devil:

06-20-2003, 03:15 AM
Chris is it true that your wife can out ride you????:eek2: :D

sly400ex
06-20-2003, 05:20 AM
Chris, I'm jealous...can I be your wife? I'll wear a wig!!!! ;) Just playing man, looks awesome!!!:devil:

OutlawEX
06-20-2003, 06:44 AM
That R is sweet.. Is it a LT front end?

remlapr
06-20-2003, 07:44 AM
that R is awsome - but yeah, the seat cover needs to go....

crap-banshee32
06-20-2003, 09:54 AM
that looks sweet !!

CBW
06-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
that R is awsome - but yeah, the seat cover needs to go....

She says you dont know what you are talking about............ she likes the seat cover:p

OutlawEx.....its a standard travel front end;)

And thanks for the props guys...she really appreciates it ....im outta the dog house now:macho

Rip_Tear
06-20-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Chris is it true that your wife can out ride you????:eek2: :D

I'd believe it ! :eek2: Looks good Chris! I know I asked before, but what kind of camera do you have? Thanks!

CBW
06-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
I'd believe it ! :eek2: Looks good Chris! I know I asked before, but what kind of camera do you have? Thanks!

SNIFF,,SNIFF----tear...why you guys always picking on me:( ,,,,,,,dont hate me cause my quad is beautiful and always spotless:devil: :cool:

J/P.........:D

the camera i have is a sony DSC-P51

Pappy
06-20-2003, 04:42 PM
its not the camera...ITS THAT DAMN WEST COAST SUNSHINE:mad:

CBW
06-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Yeah,,,,,,isnt it great:p :cool:

JOEX
06-20-2003, 05:18 PM
It rained for a little bit today:p :devil: :blah:

Joe

anywhereEx
06-21-2003, 01:50 AM
It's been raining here off and on for lord knows how many weeks.

At least 1 flood warning a week:mad: But to day the sun is out so I am hitting the track:D

Pappy
06-21-2003, 01:54 AM
the sun popped out yesterday between down pours...i:(

i remeber last year this time chris was concerned with the wild fires out there.....:ermm: i geuss everywhere ya go has weather problems

CBW
06-21-2003, 02:49 AM
the sun popped out yesterday between down pours...i:(

i remeber last year this time chris was concerned with the wild fires out there.....:ermm: i geuss everywhere ya go has weather problems

Yep.............The wild fire danger is back,,,,,the fire danger signs have the yellow "EXTREME" sign in them,,,,:ermm: ,,,,,,,,and the snow fall wasnt even enough to fill the lake back up and the run off is all but over..........so i guess the drought will continue.............

Pappy
06-21-2003, 02:53 AM
yeah we are finally out of 4 year drought. the weather around here is normally real nice year round...but this winter and spring have been one for the books:p

we have been getting rain measured in inches almost everyday. in the month of may we had 2 days that it DIDNT rain:( im not complaining too bad....i dont feel like spending $2500 getting a new well dug:ermm: and the wet weather will help with antler growth for my deer so thats a plus.....but damn i miss the 70 degree sunny weather....looks like we will skip that and jump right to 95 degree humid summer:mad:

CBW
06-21-2003, 03:31 AM
yeah you can keep your humidity:blah: .....i wil take crakcing dry, dustyness before i want to deal with the humidity.....------->take a shower,,,,,,,,dry off,,,,,,,,get dressed,,,,,,,,,,,,,then dry off again...........no thanks:eek2: :p

Chanman420q
06-21-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by CBW
yeah you can keep your humidity:blah: .....i wil take crakcing dry, dustyness before i want to deal with the humidity.....------->take a shower,,,,,,,,dry off,,,,,,,,get dressed,,,,,,,,,,,,,then dry off again...........no thanks:eek2: :p

thats funny that you said that...... i live you in the east coast and i prefer the heat we get out here, compared to the heat out west where the rest of my family is. They hate my heat, i hate there heat.:p

R'Fanatic
06-21-2003, 09:19 AM
thats funny that you said that...... i live you in the east coast and i prefer the heat we get out here, compared to the heat out west where the rest of my family is. They hate my heat, i hate there heat.
:eek2: Tell your wife, awesome bike!