PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone like me......?

Narly R
06-19-2003, 11:40 AM
^ hahaha knowone is like me, but do you guys LOVE working on your bikes? I mean everytime I get back from ridding I work on my bike its maintence but its fun too! Sometimes I sit in my yard listening to music, drinkin a Cherry Pepsi, and workin on the r and it feels like heaven!!!!!:D

CHAUNCY
06-19-2003, 11:43 AM
I guess I'm kinda like that but I work in the Garage:ermm:

Narly R
06-19-2003, 11:47 AM
Well thats another thing I shure wish we had a garage!!!! Its a long story why we cant have one but we hopefully will get one soon!!!!!:ermm:

L.Vegas400
06-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I guess I'm kinda like that but I work in the Garage:ermm:
that goes reallllllyyyyy good with a keystone light................,,,,,,,,,,,,, or eight:huh :blah: :ermm: :confused2 :rolleyes: :p

hessianmx111
06-19-2003, 12:04 PM
im kinda like that but everytime i work on my bike i find something wrong with it that pisses me off and i always strip at least one bolt everytime i do any real work on it

z400rider23
06-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Out in the garage, cold Corona, speedvision on, and quads....ahhhhh:D

Narly R
06-19-2003, 12:14 PM
^ that would be the life!:D I must work in da grass!!!:mad:

p@iNn3ck
06-19-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by L.Vegas400
that goes reallllllyyyyy good with a keystone light................,,,,,,,,,,,,, or eight:huh :blah: :ermm: :confused2 :rolleyes: :p

ROFL..... keystone!..... we used to drink that in college.... like $3 for a case! good memories....:confused2

JATV250
06-19-2003, 03:08 PM
if my wife isn't home and it's to hot or cold i'll push mine in the house for a while to work on it. if she's at home i'll suffer outside or in the garage.

Atreyu
06-19-2003, 03:15 PM
^ hahaha knowone is like me, but do you guys LOVE working on your bikes? I mean everytime I get back from ridding I work on my bike its maintence but its fun too! Sometimes I sit in my yard listening to music, drinkin a Cherry Pepsi, and workin on the r and it feels like heaven!!!!!

Sounds like a brady bunch moment

zephead400ex
06-19-2003, 03:40 PM
There is NOTHING wrong with Keystone or Natty!!

peace

Jay300ex
06-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Well usually I go riding on sundays and I get out of work at like 9 pm on saturday nights and I work on the quad for hours. But its not like it needs a ton of repairs right, mostly just an oil change, filter cleaning, chain cleaning, spray joint spots with silicone.. blah blah. ride sunday. Repeat next weekend hehe.

Jay

"BLAHH"300!!
06-19-2003, 07:25 PM
man i was ganna start a thread just like this a few hour's ago.

...and yeah, i enjoy the hell outa wrenchin' n my machine..
building it, fixing it, cleaning it, riding it..

am i the only one that has a Misquito problem.?
not the little one's...my misquito's look like horse flies..big black fker's with white stripes on their leggs....
..they usually shut my projects down early.

TheX1992
06-19-2003, 08:42 PM
oh yes.....the skeeters have their own landing strip where i come from

06-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
ROFL..... keystone!..... we used to drink that in college.... like $3 for a case! good memories....:confused2

Don't be makin fun of keystone now...:grr:

keystone light is my beer of chioce. and the cost has went up it's like $10 a case now not $3..:ermm:

MOFO
06-20-2003, 01:22 AM
why am I bringing a case of black n tan down? I guess I'll pick up a few cases of Keystone instead. :eek: :eek2:

;)

Taco
06-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
why am I bringing a case of black n tan down? I guess I'll pick up a few cases of Keystone instead. :eek: :eek2:

LAGER:cuss:

MOFO
06-20-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Taco
LAGER:cuss:

dont worry, there will be a case of that as well.... :D

06-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6

;)

YOU'll chit and fall back in it too sucka...:eek:

I can't get no yeunglin down here so they best be some in yo truck fer me cus I'd hate like hell ta send ya back to PA just for beer...:macho

MOFO
06-20-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Rico

I can't get no yeunglin down here so they best be some in yo truck fer me cus I'd hate like hell ta send ya back to PA just for beer...:macho

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/html/emoticons/puke.gif

L.Vegas400
06-20-2003, 02:15 AM
we were drinkin coors light, but a 20 box of bottles a day was getting a little heavy on the ol' wallet:( i finally put my foot down and said we will only have keystone, unless its a special occassion

p@iNn3ck
06-20-2003, 03:15 AM
Don't be makin fun of keystone now...:grr:

keystone light is my beer of chioce. and the cost has went up it's like $10 a case now not $3..:ermm:

Who's makin fun??? It just brings back some freakin funny @ss memories when I think of Keystone..... I still remember when Keystone Ice came out.....:confused2

We used to each buy a case of Keystone and drive down to Branson, then buy more to drive back.

Don't drink enough anymore, so I can get by with Bud or Coors..... now Nat on the other hand....:ermm:

400EXrider#91
06-20-2003, 04:09 AM

you can now get it in maryland too

tants
06-20-2003, 04:24 AM
i love wrenchin on the R...

you know your addicted to "wrenchin" on somthing when you have a certain pair of crappy clothes you wear when you wrench, and even a certain pair of crappy shoes...

i throw on k-rock (the radio) and just wrench away, time goes by so fast.

anyone have anypics of there "Wrenchin" area?

Narly R
06-20-2003, 06:33 AM
Yep Yep its fun I mean sometimes i almost brake stuff just to fix it!:huh But its fun! :D

Out her whar I wiv wee mus mak ourr owne beeer!!!!!:scary:

300exOH
06-20-2003, 06:48 AM
Nothing better than hanging out in the garage all day working on bikes. I learned my leeson with working in the grass. I lost the jets and had to use my son's metal detector to find them. Now I stick to my new garage. Home sweet home!

nismo
06-20-2003, 06:57 AM
i like taking mine apart and seeing how it works or replacing parts, i sometimes loose stuff doing that. but i like riding it much better

Narly R
06-20-2003, 07:03 AM
I have to work in the grass!!! It SUCKS!!!!! And we dont have grass its some weird specices of thorn that will punkshure the skin!!!!!:eek2:

I loose parts all the time but I can find them usually (which that means that I DONT loose them):huh Ill just shut up..............

300exOH
06-20-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
I have to work in the grass!!! It SUCKS!!!!! And we dont have grass its some weird specices of thorn that will punkshure the skin!!!!!:eek2:

I loose parts all the time but I can find them usually (which that means that I DONT loose them):huh Ill just shut up..............

LOL! Sounds like your yard is as nice as mine!