PDA

View Full Version : Maier rear plastic wire bracket??'s

Ty's400
06-19-2003, 08:09 AM
I was wondering how you guys connected that black rod (they call wire bracket thing) to the rear fender. Where did you place your L brackets and how are they connected to the rod? Any pictures would be great. thanks

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Ty's400
I was wondering how you guys connected that black rod (they call wire bracket thing) to the rear fender. Where did you place your L brackets and how are they connected to the rod? Any pictures would be great. thanks HAve you seen Str8wickeds" how to install Maier plastic" hope this helps .;) http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53227

JLanphear
06-20-2003, 04:26 AM
I just didn't put mine back on :eek: :o

muff
06-20-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I just didn't put mine back on :eek: :o

yea thats what i did for a while, then i got tired of the fenders flopping around and got 2 little flat brackets welded onto the stock wire thing and bolted it through the plastic

JLanphear
06-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by muff
yea thats what i did for a while, then i got tired of the fenders flopping around and got 2 little flat brackets welded onto the stock wire thing and bolted it through the plastic

Good idea...I didn't like the thought of more drilling...maybe I'll try it your way. Thanks.

-Josh