PDA

View Full Version : its that time again.....

QuadJunkies
06-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Well, Im in the need for some new tunes for my trip to the dunes..:blah: I need your suggestions on whats out there that is worth a darn...I saw the thread that Metalicas sucks, so I wont waste my $$ on that one.... I listen to mostly harder stuff, very little rap. Any suggestions???? Thanks!

310Rduner
06-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Hed Pe.. spineshank.. some of the obvious ones..

disturbed of course.. um default, endo... any of the other Huevos bands... rob zombie..chevelle....

RAMMSTEIN for SUREEE:macho

and all of the other's im sure you already got..

QuadJunkies
06-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Hed Pe.. spineshank.. some of the obvious ones..

disturbed of course.. um default, endo... any of the other Huevos bands... rob zombie..chevelle....

RAMMSTEIN for SUREEE:macho

and all of the other's im sure you already got.. Does Rob Zombie have a new one out?:blah: I have primer 55, Linkin park, Ill Nino, Disturbed , I bought a few odds and ends for one song and the rest of the Cd totally sucked..So Im hpoing to find a few really good Cd's...Im not familiar with default

Nausty
06-18-2003, 08:13 PM
have you seen heuvos 4? The into and a hawaii part(not the volcano) play spineshank and if you like that you should like there new stuff.

Lately i've really liked hed pe but that is rap metal. I can't think of anything good but I will tomarrow when i'm on the computer that has all the music.

Pvt. Maggot
06-18-2003, 08:16 PM
murderdolls are awsome...some good songs by them are Twist my sister love at first fright go to war grave robbing usa pretty much all there songs are great....umm..stone sour are awsome...pretty mucha slipknot but not metal more rockish...umm...thats about all i can think off...oh well...you have to check out muderdolls though..:devil:

QuadJunkies
06-18-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
have you seen heuvos 4? The into and a hawaii part(not the volcano) play spineshank and if you like that you should like there new stuff.

Lately i've really liked hed pe but that is rap metal. I can't think of anything good but I will tomarrow when i'm on the computer that has all the music. Thanks.Any links to a sample of the Cd's on the Web that you know of? Yes, I have the H4 vid, what I should do is go look at my vids and see if I can figure out what groups are to the songs I like, I wonder if they are in order on the box?:confused: PVY. Maggot, I have slipknot also, good cd.......

Nausty
06-18-2003, 08:25 PM
yeah, if you don't have slipknot you should get that. If you wanna just download some songs they gotta ton of good ones but heres a few.

wait and bleed
(sic)
left behind
heretic song
my plague

bansheeguy77
06-18-2003, 09:58 PM
chimaira is really good...unloco, otep, factory 81, tool, ra, finch. their all really good. but my favorite albums that i own so far have to be, godsmack-faceless, flaw, and untouchables.

bansheeguy77
06-18-2003, 09:59 PM
nausty u forgot i think #11 on slipknot. the come see my grave song its really cool haha. #8 is good too. both slipknot cds are really good. o btw mudvayne ld 50 awesome cd

86350x
06-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Pick up cky's 2 disc set if you want something different, and afi's cd's are pretty good too:confused:

"BLAHH"300!!
06-18-2003, 11:25 PM
i'm tellin' ya'll,
......TOOL....is where it's at.
do you have the newest tool c.d.? "Lateralus"?
i'm te'in'ya' put it on number 6, and let it play...
...might be number 6,...whatever number "parbol" is.
let that one play into parabola..skip the song "SUK IT!"...you little parasite...what's it, "Ticks n Leaches"...that's the only song i don't like on that c.d...anyway...skip to number 9, and let it play out.

Disposition is tight man....

on a side note....
...i can play disposition on bass, like there's no tomarrow man...got my pedal, (digitech bp200, i set my delay's..ahh man it's tight...then i have my crybaby...sounds just like the c.d....

Yes, i'm braging...

Acid Bath...
...thier kinda dark, but have a good sound. it's heavey, but not so much you don't understand what's going on, and they have thier heavey, soft songs....the bath is another i suggest.....
they have 2 main c.d.'s, doesn't matter witch of the 2 you get...both good...too bad the bassist died....they shoulda called me to take his place...too bad for them i guess.

blondie69
06-19-2003, 01:46 AM
whoa, QJ your a really kool mom!! u ride quads...u look really young (and your really pretty) u listen to the same stuff we do...thats awesome!:D my mom still listens to alota the older stuff, but i'm beggennin to get her to like some more r&b and the odd pop type song (hey better then listenin to smokey robinson the whole time i'm drivin with her....)

but some more "harder" stuff i like is...

Room To Breath - Project Wyze
Youth Of The Nation - P.O.D
Chop Suey - System Of A Down
Nothing's What It Seems - Project Wyze
I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Falling Away From Me - Korn
Toxcity - System Of A Down

Well...I have more but I don't feel like tryin to find songs on cd's I burnt awhile ago
:rolleyes:

Natertot426ex
06-19-2003, 01:58 AM
QJ looks Young? Are you sure you have seen the real her? :D HA HA just kinding. You can't go wrong with Ozzy. I got a new one From 12 stones. it is pretty good. The New metallica is funky but OK.

Glow Plug
06-19-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thanks.Any links to a sample of the Cd's on the Web that you know of? Yes, I have the H4 vid, what I should do is go look at my vids and see if I can figure out what groups are to the songs I like, I wonder if they are in order on the box?:confused: PVY. Maggot, I have slipknot also, good cd.......

have you been to the hbombfilms web site? they have all the music listed in all the movies here's a link to the fourm :) http://www.hbombfilms.com/forum/

nismo
06-19-2003, 03:15 AM
hatebreed has some good songs to get u pumped up, soulfly-seek and strike, godsmack-anything they have is good, for some reason i like headstrong by trapt

exriderdude
06-19-2003, 04:16 AM
MUSHROOM HEAD:tired:

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
nausty u forgot i think #11 on slipknot. the come see my grave song its really cool haha. #8 is good too. both slipknot cds are really good. o btw mudvayne ld 50 awesome cd I have mudvayne , its pretty good and I just bought Stained ..that cd sucks!!!!!!:grr: Thats a great idea glow plug Ill check it out thanks for the link;)

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
QJ looks Young? Are you sure you have seen the real her? :D HA HA just kinding. You can't go wrong with Ozzy. I got a new one From 12 stones. it is pretty good. The New metallica is funky but OK. :eek: boy, your on a roll today arent ya?:p :o ....... Now, you saw me after two days of sun and sand......LOL>...... Well at least you know what the real ME looks like, I try to spare the world that as much as I can.......:D ;)

bansheeguy77
06-19-2003, 04:35 AM
oh thanks for the warning...i was gonna buy staind. im the biggest mushroomhead fan but i dunno they just dont get me going for riding. xx is an awesome cd all the songs rule. acid bath is really good...new death sensation is great.

Ryan
06-19-2003, 04:36 AM
Check out the first cd of Slipnot. If you have watched H2, its the first song on the video....... Not the rap part, though.

IMO the hole CD is good!

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
whoa, QJ your a really kool mom!! u ride quads...u look really young (and your really pretty) u listen to the same stuff we do...thats awesome!:D my mom still listens to alota the older stuff, but i'm beggennin to get her to like some more r&b and the odd pop type song (hey better then listenin to smokey robinson the whole time i'm drivin with her....)

but some more "harder" stuff i like is...

Room To Breath - Project Wyze
Youth Of The Nation - P.O.D
Chop Suey - System Of A Down
Nothing's What It Seems - Project Wyze
I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Falling Away From Me - Korn
Toxcity - System Of A Down

Well...I have more but I don't feel like tryin to find songs on cd's I burnt awhile ago
:rolleyes: I have Godsmack too, good Cd, Now Tool............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I cant remember if I have htere newest or not.I dont think I do! thats one to buy:) I also have Korn I like the older CD but I didnt care for the newer one though. Thanks for the compliments BTW......;) If I ever start listening to Smokey Robinson..please....SOME ONE SHOOT ME:confused2

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Check out the first cd of Slipnot. If you have watched H2, its the first song on the video....... Not the rap part, though.

IMO the hole CD is good! I ahve that CD is any of there other CD's good? out of all my Hfilms Cd's.I think I like Ill Ninos the best... Do they have more than one cd?

Ryan
06-19-2003, 04:47 AM
I ahve that CD is any of there other CD's good? out of all my Hfilms Cd's.I think I like Ill Ninos the best... Do they have more than one cd?

The new Slipnot stuff is slower and I think they dropped a couple drummers :p . I perfer there older stuff though.

Do you like Megadeth :D ? They have some great stuff...... Motorhead....... Acdc..........White Zombie...........Older Metalica.......................:blah:

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
The new Slipnot stuff is slower and I think they dropped a couple drummers :p . I perfer there older stuff though.

Do you like Megadeth :D ? They have some great stuff...... Motorhead....... Acdc..........White Zombie...........Older Metalica.......................:blah: Yes, I have all those except for Motorhead.not sure who they are though....Does anyone know if Rob Zombie had anything new out? I should get a few more ACDC Cds' too, olies but goodies:D Back in black is my favorite

remlapr
06-19-2003, 05:00 AM
Now Tool............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I cant remember if I have htere newest or not.I dont think I do! thats one to buy:)

QJ - Definately pickup the latest TOOL CD, Lateralus. It F***in rocks - just as good as Aenima in my opinion. As soon as the first track comes on you'll know it's going to be good. Hed PE is good, Chevelles is decent...

bansheeguy77
06-19-2003, 05:05 AM
ill nino's new cd should be out pretty soon...they have been working on it since like december. revolution revolution kicks so much ***...its the best riding cd ever

airheadedduner
06-19-2003, 05:05 AM
You need to check out pantera and sepultura. They have been around forever. You might like sevendust too.

250x#93
06-19-2003, 05:33 AM
Toby Keith Unleashed
Six Pack of Cledus(cledus t judd)
Some Tim McGraw
Maybe some Alan Jackson

Just to throw in some country:devil:

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
You need to check out pantera and sepultura. They have been around forever. You might like sevendust too. Pantera is an oldie but goodie! Ive never heward of sepultra before.. I think I heard a few people mention Sevendust being good before.... Cool!!!!!!!! I didnt know Ill Nino was working on a new cd....:cool:

infantry317
06-19-2003, 05:59 AM
Sevendust are cool, go to launch.com to preview tunes with videos.

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
QJ looks Young? Are you sure you have seen the real her? :D HA HA just kinding. You can't go wrong with Ozzy. I got a new one From 12 stones. it is pretty good. The New metallica is funky but OK. How would you rate 12 stones? I went and listened to alot of the suggestions....WOW you all picked some good stuff! I think so far only one I didnt really care for ..keep it comin!

06-19-2003, 06:52 AM
David Allan Coe
John Prine
Arlo Guthrie
C.W. McCall
Waylon Jennings
Johnny Cash
Merle Haggard
Hank Williams, Jr.
Johnny Paycheck
Johnny Horton
Jerry Jeff Walker
Steve Earle
Boxcar Willie
Billy Joe Shaver
Willie Nelson

You might not kno it, but I also like:
Kid Rock
Lynyrd Skynard
Uncle Cracker
AC/Dc
Todd Snyder
Slobberbone
Ike Reilly
Beck

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by froggigginmama
David Allan Coe
John Prine
Arlo Guthrie
C.W. McCall
Waylon Jennings
Johnny Cash
Merle Haggard
Hank Williams, Jr.
Johnny Paycheck
Johnny Horton
Jerry Jeff Walker
Steve Earle
Boxcar Willie
Billy Joe Shaver
Willie Nelson

You might not kno it, but I also like:
Kid Rock
Lynyrd Skynard
Uncle Cracker
AC/Dc
Todd Snyder
Slobberbone
Ike Reilly
Beck Wow. now thats an assortment of music:eek2: ;)

Fast250EX
06-19-2003, 07:40 AM
AC/DC is great. Back in Black is my favorite too.

Big Balls is hilarious.:D

mx517
06-19-2003, 08:05 AM
sublime

locohonda
06-19-2003, 06:20 PM
check out the web site www.loudside.com. its all about music you can just out anything you want on there. i would check out "hatebreed, e.town concrete, and chimaira" to name a couple.

Striker49
06-19-2003, 06:22 PM
I dont know if anyone else mentioned this but...

Our good buddy Dan (Wired's Bro) put up a list of all the songs from the Huevos movies...all of em. Its under the quad music section at the Hbombfilms.com forums. :D

http://hbombfilms.com/forum/

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
I dont know if anyone else mentioned this but...

Our good buddy Dan (Wired's Bro) put up a list of all the songs from the Huevos movies...all of em. Its under the quad music section at the Hbombfilms.com forums. :D

http://hbombfilms.com/forum/ Thanks Striker......;) locohonda, Ill check it out thanks! gotta have some good tunes to get me all pumped up for that trip!:blah:

SLB400EX
06-20-2003, 01:26 AM
QJ..I have their CD..it's one of my favs!!! They ROCK!! They're GREAT!! haha...it was blaring thru the parlor when I got my tattoo done earlier this spring!! :devil: That was cool...

I'm also in the market for new tunes.
Gotta agree..the new Godsmack is awesome...
The new Staind SUCKS...they went mellow. :( Bummer...

Anyone heard of Breaking Benjamin?? It was mentioned once b4 on here, I watched a video on launch.com from them, it was pretty cool.

Later...Sher

QuadJunkies
06-20-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by SLB400EX
QJ..I have their CD..it's one of my favs!!! They ROCK!! They're GREAT!! haha...it was blaring thru the parlor when I got my tattoo done earlier this spring!! :devil: That was cool...

I'm also in the market for new tunes.
Gotta agree..the new Godsmack is awesome...
The new Staind SUCKS...they went mellow. :( Bummer...

Anyone heard of Breaking Benjamin?? It was mentioned once b4 on here, I watched a video on launch.com from them, it was pretty cool.

Later...Sher Cool.I guess Ill go check it out.:)

JOEX
06-20-2003, 06:24 PM
Top Of My List....;)

TOOL
Alice In Chains
LIVE
AC/DC
Metallica

Joe

PHIL_B54
06-21-2003, 03:48 AM
FLAW - Through the Eyes i burn copies of it, that way when i ruin a copy i have the original to fall back on, im on copy #3

i got the new Metallica disc from best buy.com for $10 and it comes with a dvd. it took a couple times thru,but its grown on me alot

nacs400ex
06-21-2003, 04:36 AM
I am more into the punk music. But I dont mind other stuff. I am really liking AFI right now. Sing the Sorrow, is a pretty good CD.

If you like fast paced stuff. Check out Thirce... really good! Some of their songs are a little slow... but most are just incredibly fast.. with some screamo.

Theres a local band around here thats gunna be hitting it big, they are called ALEXISONFIRE. pronouced alexis on fire. They are punk/metal awesome band.

nacs400ex
06-21-2003, 04:37 AM
AFI is on most of the older Huevos.. just thought I would add that in.

nacs400ex
06-21-2003, 04:38 AM
QJ if you go to THRICE (http://www.thrice.net) you can hear some of their songs from their new CD.

QuadJunkies
06-21-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
QJ if you go to THRICE (http://www.thrice.net) you can hear some of their songs from their new CD. not too bad.....:) thanks Nacs....;)

bansheeguy77
06-22-2003, 04:22 PM
they are pretty good....the new kiss cd comes out in a month its symphony IV.

QuadJunkies
06-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
they are pretty good....the new kiss cd comes out in a month its symphony IV. You serous?????? SAWEETT!!!!!!!:blah:

bansheeguy77
06-22-2003, 05:12 PM
yepper their going on tour promoting it and all the good stuff :macho

SLB400EX
07-01-2003, 07:24 AM
....QJ, just wondering, have ya picked up the 12 Stones CD yet??

I picked up the Breaking Benjamin CD today..titled Saturate. Tell ya what..they are pretty damn good!!!! Read where they are gonna hit the road w/ hed(pe), cold & godsmack..figured they had to be decent..and by golly..THEY ARE!!
Just an "FYI" for ya....
:devil:

QuadJunkies
07-01-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SLB400EX
....QJ, just wondering, have ya picked up the 12 Stones CD yet??

I picked up the Breaking Benjamin CD today..titled Saturate. Tell ya what..they are pretty damn good!!!! Read where they are gonna hit the road w/ hed(pe), cold & godsmack..figured they had to be decent..and by golly..THEY ARE!!
Just an "FYI" for ya.... I am actually taking this post with me on Sat and picking out all my music for the trip.Ill have to check our Breaking Benjamin too......Thanks!
:devil:

monkeyboy
07-01-2003, 07:39 AM
gran ol operees bess hitz

CHAUNCY
07-01-2003, 07:58 AM
Ignite has some pretty good music...... www.ignitemusic.net ....Then click on multimedia and they have their songs there:macho

QuadJunkies
07-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
gran ol operees bess hitz LOL:p . oh,. that will get be all pumped to ride!!!!!:p

Tommy 17
07-01-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
gran ol operees bess hitz

monkey boy i hear u play the skin flute in teh opera:eek:

QuadJunkies
07-01-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Ignite has some pretty good music...... www.ignitemusic.net ....Then click on multimedia and they have their songs there:macho Thanks CHAUNCY:)

QuadJunkies
07-01-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
monkey boy i hear u play the skin flute in teh opera:eek: :eek: ROLF!:p

TheRedRebel17
07-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
monkey boy i hear u play the skin flute in teh opera:eek: :eek: what kinda skin flute:eek2: :p

Tommy 17
07-01-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
:eek: what kinda skin flute:eek2: :p

the lil boy ones;)

TheRedRebel17
07-01-2003, 08:10 AM
the ones in the choir?

QuadJunkies
07-04-2003, 07:10 AM
WEll I m off to pick my tunes for the trip . I ve narrowed it down to ~~~~~~~ Spineshank,Chevelle(not sure how good they are),Tool,Powerman5000's new one,12 stones,sublime,mushroom head, and Sevendust.If you can think of anyo others that are kickin, let me know and Ill pick them up later this week.......Thanks for all your hepl! Tina :)